Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Omg it’s been nonstop.  

I took a half hour epsom salt bath.  Then Tom arrived around 11am.  Tom is a silver daddy, 60+, amazing stamina, fit body.  He Almost gave me two loads.  We’ve known each other for years and after fucking, he helped me roast some cauliflower haha.

While Tom was getting dressed, D arrived around 11:40am.  It is D’s 60th birthday.  His cock is enormous - thick, long, veiny.  He fucked me so deep I almost tapped out.  He fucks better than the majority of guys half his age.

Pause to Flip my vegetables lol 

Then Julio arrived around 12:15pm.  Julio is a Dominican hottie.  Probably around 30yo, nice uncut d.  What makes Julio unique is that he doesn’t enjoy sex or masturbation all that much.  So by the time he does come over, his boner is raging.  He ends up usually pumping oceans worth of cum into me.  Of all the guys I’ve been with today, he fucked me the hardest :) 

All three bred me so I’m up to 4 loads so far today.

Lunch time before a few more tops stop by :) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

Loads 5 & 6 

12:30pm Fwb Tim came over.  Tim is a sexy black muscle guy in his 20s or 30s.  Met him a few weeks back at a sex party haha.  He’s quiet, mysterious and amazing in bed.  He told me my pussy was so good and wet LOLOL 

12:50pm Then Matt came over.  Matt is a cub with a cute tummy and a J shaped cock.  Of all the loads I took today, his was the warmest.  My ass has become a thermometer lol.  Love being creamed by a warm load.  

One more top on his way before a mid afternoon nap 🙂

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

I'm working on my cumdump journey and coming off my 8 year relationship ending. Its 10/21/2022 and I have decided to spend my night at the bathhouse taking loads. I strip down to my jockstrap and begin to cruise the area.

I quickly run across a guy that's really checking me out so I head to the maze and find a room hoping he'll follow, which he does. He preferred something more private so into a glory hole both we go and lock. I'm pre-lubed and he slips in, his dick is average but he has a nice body. He's fucking me from behind and starts to want to make out which was so hot swapping spit and sucking on tongues while riding his dick. He gets really turned on by this and flips me on my back and soon gives me some deliberate thrusts and moans meaning his load was filling up my hole. He leaves and I check to see if the sling is available.

Some guys were hanging out around it and I asked if it was open. They weren't sure so I made a pit stop to the bathroom. After I was done I ran across one of the guys who said the sling was open, to which I said "fuck yeah!" And we headed to get me in place. The guy that led me to the sling helped get me into the sling and then pushed is thick cock in my ass and pounded my hole, rattling the chains like a dinner bell for everyone to come watch as I got fucked. He quickly blew his load and another guy proceeds to put a condom on and began fucking me. He got himself to the point of cumming and removed the condom so he could jack off into my mouth. His cum tasted so good and made me feel very piggy having his load all over my face.

The last load came from an older guy who started with some light rimming before thrusting his rock hard cock in me. He had a nice curve on his cock and he used it on me very well. He soon unloaded in me adding to the other loads and left.

After that the bathhouse got pretty quiet. I did have one other hot fuck that lasted probably 30 minutes but I don't think he unloaded in me. It was a good night, but I'm trying to take even more loads. Hopefully Cumunion in Dallas will give what I want.

Edited by lupin
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

11 Loads! 

Howard came over around 1:30.  Silver daddy muscles glasses.  We’ve been Fucking like bunnies for over 10 years.  He’s a multiple cummer and gave me loads 7 through 10!  

Load 11 - cute black cub passing through from NJ.  He ran through me XD

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

Had a really good experience tonight.  In Scotland this weekend, hooked up with a mid 30s guy who lived in a small flat near the top of a tower block in the north of Glasgow.  He was a nice-looking guy, small, and dark haired with a nice smile and a really fit arse and I really enjoyed his company.  He told me he had been street homeless for a while before he got the flat and he was so proud of it - he had hardly any furniture, but the place was as neat as a pin.

All he had in the bedroom was a single mattrass on the floor - and that's where I fucked him.

We sucked each other for a while and then I got him on his knees and pushed my tongue up his fit, hairy arsehole - he loved it.

He'd already told me he wasn't on Prep, but liked it bare, so I lubed him up and pushed my cock up his arse.  He was really tight and was a great fuck.  He was really into being fucked and was moaning for me to fuck him harder and to breed him.

I shot a nice big load right up him.

Hoping to hook up with him again

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

19 minutes ago, Tommy Tank said:

Had a really good experience tonight.  In Scotland this weekend, hooked up with a mid 30s guy who lived in a small flat near the top of a tower block in the north of Glasgow.  He was a nice-looking guy, small, and dark haired with a nice smile and a really fit arse and I really enjoyed his company.  He told me he had been street homeless for a while before he got the flat and he was so proud of it - he had hardly any furniture, but the place was as neat as a pin.

All he had in the bedroom was a single mattrass on the floor - and that's where I fucked him.

We sucked each other for a while and then I got him on his knees and pushed my tongue up his fit, hairy arsehole - he loved it.

He'd already told me he wasn't on Prep, but liked it bare, so I lubed him up and pushed my cock up his arse.  He was really tight and was a great fuck.  He was really into being fucked and was moaning for me to fuck him harder and to breed him.

I shot a nice big load right up him.

Hoping to hook up with him again

Mmmmmm that is fantastic

Last load I took was at a guys apartment. A semi-regular during the summer, just a quickie. I come in, get on my knees, suck him until hard, bend over his couch, he fucks me, drops his load in me and I go. Love it. Love his dick and his load. Have taken several this year. I fit wonderfully over his couch arm too, it's prime for getting fucked.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

51 minutes ago, toolman1966 said:

That's a good Fag!  I have a Dom Top who visit my town 6 times per year.  I go over to his hotel for a raw fuck a few per visit when in town.

While, on one hand, I could not necessarily see myself in a monogamous relationship with a man, I WOULD love to simply be someone's Bitch cumdump forever to fuck repeatedly.  I DO love anon hookups, but want a man to fuck me and dump his load in me regularly.  I've ALWAYS wanted that.

• Like 2

We were in the basement of his house and he pulled down my shorts and slid his 7 inch cock up my ass, and fucked me for around 5 minutes. He grunted and I could feel him spasm around six times as he spermed me up! I thanked him and could feel my slippery buns as I got into my car, I held his load in me for three hours, even after I jerked off a load of my own in the car.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Last load I gave was to a quick hotel hookup. Went to his hotel. We got naked and played in his shower. Shoved it up his ass and fucked. Shot my load. Cleaned up and left.