Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Connected with a sexy bottom on sniffles this morning. He’s’ a seriously attractive and fit young doctor and had me come to the hospital he works at. Met him in a stall in a discreet restroom on 3rd floor away from much traffic. He gave me some incredible head to start. He got up in the toilet facing the wall, and his hole was at perfect height and position to take my cock. I slid deep inside him and fucked hard. It felt amazing, his beautiful tight hole milking my rock had cock. After awhile I couldn’t hold back and my load erupted inside him. The warmth and slickness of my cum felt so nice surrounding my cock as I continued to pump. He wanted to cum with me inside him so I continued to piston his hole and made him shoot hard all over the toilet. This guy is one sexy man. I really hope to find a way to meet up often.  It’s rare to find such a stunningly handsome bottom to breed who can handle my big cock.  Love that he’s a doctor, a very horny one. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

Unexpected Early start from regular chubby daddy this morning ....he sat on his couch while I sucked him to attention  and then I got on went all the way down.... reverse cowboy ...then i rode him hard till he grabbed me tight and I felt him twitching deep in me...two week load of him in my ass is great start ro the week.

• Like 3

Last night I got a bit piggy.

Started out when I got home from work and needed to cut the grass.  As I was setting up some music I accidentally opened Grindr and saw that my favorite top was online.

We exchanged pleasantries and I asked if he was looking at he said yes so we arranged for 20 minutes...

I got off the lawn mower, quickly showered, cleaned out and as I was putting on my jock I got a message 'open the door when you are ready'.  That sent a quiver thru my pussy knowing his fat cock would soon be stretching me open.

I opened the door assume 'the position' (ass up) and he walks in and starts telling me what a great ass I have and asks me to suck his cock to start.   As I am sucking I flash back to the first time where he was having trouble getting my pussy to open up for him... He showed me his cock and all I could say was 'force it'.  he did and I never regretted it.

Anyway, he fucked me until he was pumping his cum deep inside me, and all the while saying' I can't believe you are taking the whole thing'.

He said he wanted to come back in an hour and get some more ass, so I kept grindr open.  I then opened Sniffies... 

I saw the profile of someone I have been trying to open my pussy for and finally got them to come over.  It was a pleasant fuck and a nice load but I was still hoping #1 was coming back.

I then saw another nice cock on Sniffies and offered my ass up and that sweet little 19 YO came over and pumped a huge load in me... 

So I admit the poppers and cum was getting to me so I got on Sniffies again and started talking to this 30-ish guy and convinced him he would sleep better with his cum in my ass.  He finally agreed and and on his way up he sent me a message 'Be on the front porch'.

When he showed up I was ass up on the front steps and he walked up 'hmmmm.  How many loads in that hole' When I said 3 his response was 'good boy'.

He slid his cock in and pumped me a few times, then pulled out and stuck 3 fingers up my hole and when he pulled out they were covered in cum.  The stuck his fingers in my mouth and I sucked them clean and he shoved his cock back in... he repeated that a couple of times - I couldn't believe how much cum was on his fingers each time.  He then said 'I am gonna breed you now boy' and I felt him tense up and pump his load in.

I had been telling a frequent breeder what was going on and he came over right after the previous guy left and he too wanted to fuck me on the front porch... We did that a while then we went back inside and he gave me load #5.

We took a break and then when he was ready he told me to get ass up and fucked load #6 in to me..

It was well after midnight when I finally stopped looking for loads even as badly as I wanted more.

It was a surprising (but very filling) evening and one I am glad I could participate in.

This morning one of the guys asked if he could stop by on his way home from work and pump loads into me on a regular basis... so the adventure continues.... 😉

• Like 6
  • Piggy 10

I have this mid 20s guy who's into Daddies. Big cock and good fucker. Always good for two loads. Once he brought a mate. Cock not as big but an enthousiastic top and a cum cannon! BIG loads. So when my FB suggested another threesome with him I was all for it. 😉

So Sunday afternoon they got over. Gawd! This was good! Took turns fucking me. Spitroasted. Serviced both their cocks. Mate was the first to pump a load in me. FB fucked his mate's load in deeper and added his. A break with me sucking their dicks and another round of fucking. Mate blasted another load in my mouth when FB was fucking me from behind and I was sucking him. FB added one more in my ass. And then Mate wanted to fuck again and shot his third deep in my ass. Five loads! Fucking good!!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

Hooked up  with the scrawny white trash boy last night after work. Had been messaging in the morning and he wanted it before he went into work, but I couldn't. He was mid 20s, inked, nice sized uncut cock, verse, open to raw, said he was neg. I told him after work could work for me. He lives in a pretty trashy part of Richardson, northeast of me and I was kind of leery going to his place. I was horned up at the end of the day and messaged him saying I was down, he was too. Headed to his place and when I got their he was outside saying his roommate was home and needed to fuck outside, in a car, or something. He said there was a safe place nearby we could walk to he'd used before and I was kinda worried I was gonna get jumped, but went for it. It was an empty overgrown lot, no way anyone could see us. Clearly he's done this before and I'm guessing he's taken more than a few cocks.

We both undid our pants and started jerking each others cocks and he let out a "damn" looking at mine remarking at how thick and big it was. He asked if I wanted to take him first and I said I was and braced myself against a wall with my ass to him. I could feel his spit hitting my ass and felt his cock head against my ass as he entered me raw. I had no problem taking him and he got a nice rhythm going, saying nothing as he fucked me. I told him how good his dick felt and that I wanted his load bad. He said nothing and kept stroking, soon enough letting out a muffled groan as he unloaded inside me. He slid out and let out a "guess it's my turn" with a half laugh, taking his place against the wall and telling me to take it easy.

He clearly was open to raw as he said, not asking about condoms or pulling out to cum and I can only guess he gladly lets guys breed him raw. I spat on his ass and my cock and started forcing it in him and could hear him hiss and groan as I did, cursing and saying how big my cock was, but truthfully it didn't seem like his ass offered much resistance. If I had to guess he'd probably taken cock recently and soon enough I was balls deep in him, stroking pretty hard as he moaned. A couple times he asked if I was gonna cum inside him, which was weird. I said I was and I wasn't sure if he didn't want it that way or it was his way of asking if I was close. I wasn't about to say I was going to cum and instead shot my load in him saying nothing. He let out an excited "damn" as I came, so clearly he could feel it. I was kind of flattered and asked him "you like that boy?" and he said he did and that it felt good. I told him there was more where that came from and kept stroking inside him. If he didn't want my seed inside him it was too late as I was churning it deep inside him now. He was now moaning about how bad he wanted it and I loved that this dirty little slut was desperate for my load. I had no idea if he was gay, straight, or what. There was no gay look or feel about him, yet here he was taking cock raw, letting me breed him.

I blasted my second load in him and he said he was about to cum again and asked if I wanted to suck him off or get fucked. Trashy boys like him usually have nasty tasting cum, so I told him to fuck me and he had me up against the wall frantically fucking me, but not lasting long before he shot in me again. I was absentmindedly looking around and could see empty beer cans, liquor bottles, underpants, and drug paraphernalia and could tell this place is regularly used to fuck. I'm guessing this boy has been bent over and bred more than a few times here, getting bred by random guys. Honestly, it kind of turned me on as I've hooked up with guys in places like this before. He slid out and pulled his shorts up saying he was done and thanking me. I did the same and said it was fun and that I was down to do it again. He apologized and admitted his roommate doesn't know he hooks up with guys but was glad I was cool to do it here. We worked our way back out and it was the awkward parting, no kiss or gay shit like that. I just said to message me again when he wanted to hook up. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

My last few loads were from today. I was hosting in a hotel room, and someone staying the same hotel was looking for a blowjob. I happily obliged & within 30 seconds he was at my door. I didn't even have time to take my clothes off. Nice curved cock and he blew a nice load. The second was from a guy who bred me the other day. He likes it when I'm face down ass up. He walks in, takes his clothes off, eats my ass, fucks me into the mattress until he cums & leaves. The last guy was someone I'll admit I was avoiding on sniffies, but I was horny & reached out to him. When I mentioned where I was he immediately came over after work. He loved eating my hole when he found out I was bred earlier. He definitely took things a lot more slower than the previous guy, but he made me cum buckets while he was fucking me. He said he always found me attractive & wanted to hook up for a long time. I'm definitely glad I gave him a chance. His cock was perfect for me. Above average with an upward curve. Felt so good when he fucked me while I was on my back.

I told a cumdump if I didn't cum after being used I'd drop a load in his cummy hole, but I'm spent right now. Although feeling the cum in my own ass is getting me hard again. I should at least give the guy some extra lube for the cock after me. The feeling of friction from cum as lube for both the top & bottom is amazing. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

My last few loads where Tuesday and Wednesday of last week.

Went to my boyfriend's house on Tuesday and he gave me his load and I gave him my 5 day load while a buddy of our with a beer can cock was deep in my ass.

Later on at night I had a latino daddy with a big uncut cock fuck me and while I was riding him he breed me deep. He loves my ass and wants to breed it again. 

The Wednesday morning had a red hair bear come over and he breed me with his uncut cock while on his way to work. Then later on that day I had another latino daddy with a uncut cock breed me ass. He asked me if I wanted daddy's load and of course I said yes. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Ordered a couple filled condoms from this guy I follow on Male Things Worn. Emptied them into my hole and went cruising at LBJ park yesterday. Ended up with two more loads fucking my mail order cum deeper. First was a shorter 5” thick Latin cock (quick cummer… awesome dude). Second was a 7” older guy with bad breathe. Got home and squatted over a zip lock bag. Gonna save these loads in the freezer and reload myself tomorrow for another round. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

A top on Grindr hit me up on Monday of this past week. We exchanged photos and then proceeded to engage in hot breeding talk. I'm sure he shot a load while chatting with me. The exchange was so hot that we exchanged numbers. He wrote me yesterday, super horny and ready to fuck. I prepared my hole and drove a half hour over to his house. 

I walked in and got undressed. When I turned around, his 8 inch dick was already at full mast and up against my butt cheeks. I exclaimed, "Oh! You're ready!". He ate me out, made me suck his dick, and then he throat fucked my thrussy until I started to gag. He then folded me up in a number of very specific positions and fucked me senseless. We were both high off the poppers when he mounted me missionary. I could tell from the sounds he was making that he was close. He slammed into me, grunted and let loose. He went wild when I used my ass muscles to milk his cock. He stayed hard enough to keep right on fucking until he dropped a second load.

As I lay on my stomach recovering from all the action, I saw that he kept playing with himself. He suddenly climbed on top of me and piston-fucked me until I got loads three and four. I've never had a top who could huff poppers like that and still be hard enough to fuck. I for sure thought he was done after that. We lay there chatting a bit. Because he has such a pretty dick, I began to massage his balls and suck him. Well, that got him going and he fucked load #5 into me. 

I got dressed, thinking his balls HAD TO BE empty at this point. I asked for a quick tour of his apartment. As I stood near the door, I thanked him for all the loads. He pulled his dick out again and asked me to suck it. I did and right there in front of the door, he pulled my jogging pants down and fucked me yet again. What the fuck?!? I got SIX loads in 90 minutes, so I know he wasn't lying earlier when he told me that he needs to cum 4 times a day.

After I arrived back home, he texted me, "Come back soon to get my loads. Loved how you sucked me. I felt like there was no hurry. You just enjoyed sucking it and when I turned you over and used your ass, you just took it. Really nice."  Nice indeed. I don't know what I did to deserve this big-dicked, multi-cumming top, but I'm hella thankful 🙏 .

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

And another Load deep inside!

Had a text from an old fuckbud just before coming back to work, simply said "you free?"

Less than 5 mins later I'm naked being pounded in his kitchen, and pumped with another load of cum.

Now working and loving the creamy feeling around my gaped hole...

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Went to Austin 6 here in Austin tx with the intent of getting bred. As soon as I got there some guy was desperate for my cock, but I was intent of getting fucked. He offered to eat my hole, and I accepted the offer. He did a good job, and most likely lapped up the lube from my hole. Tried to fuck me, but he couldn't get hard.

Eventually went into the theater, and saw a lot of action going on. A young looking guy sucking off a daddy that I played with before. I whipped my cock out, and enjoyed the show at a distance since I understand not everyone wants people joining in. Well I was totally wrong, and both of them wanted me. Soon the young guy was going back and forth between both our cocks, the older guy and I are making out & eventually the younger guy got up and all of use made out together. Tongues clashing everywhere. The young guy eventually went behind me, and shoved his raw cock up my ass. While bending over and sucking the 3rd guy I couldn't help but moan loadly. Felt so good to feel raw cock inside me. After a few minutes he pulled out, and force me on my knees to suck both of them, and eventually he came in my mouth. I wasn't bred, but his cum tasted so fucking good. 

After that I walked around a bit, got my dick sucked through the gloryhole......wasn't the best head & wasn't the worst. He wanted me to fuck him, but I didn't want to cum yet. So I went back in the theater and in comes this sexy daddy with huge pecs. Both of us checking each other out in the darkness for a minute before he left the theater for the arcade. I waited a moment & followed behind him. Seeing him in the light was even better. Both of us hit the jackpot. As soon as we were in a booth together both of us were naked. It was a frenzy of passion. A lot of kissing, sucking, he spit in my mouth.....which I strangely liked. He even fucked me for a while. While sucking his cock I wanted to make daddy proud and worked my tongue to his hole. He shook with excitement as I ate his hole. As much as I was willing to fuck him, he admit that he was still new to bottoming, and I said his first time should probably be in a bed.....preferably with me. Eventually daddy rewarded me with his cum for working his cock and hole so well. He even helped me get off afterwards. 

That was a good way to end a Sunday. Sure I didn't get bred, but my hole was played with, played with some fun guys & swallowed some amazing loads. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Popped along to a wooded cruise place near me, which I've always found useful for a load or two. Gave two guys bjs, which was nice, but I was really hoping for a load in my ass. After about half an hour I noticed the arrival of a younger guy, a bit rough looking, but with an obvious bulge in his jeans. I approached him and he immediately started to undo his belt, which I took over and helped him to release his cock, which was just what I needed - uncut, about seven inches and quite thick. I was soon on my knees, his (unwashed and musty/pissy cock) in my mouth. I thought it was another bj. However he quickly pulled out of my mouth, turned me round and pushed me to the floor. Spreading my cheeks, he immediately forced his cock deep into me, and pounded my hole until he loaded me with his plentiful cum. He pulled out and leaving me face down on the ground, disappeared.  

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

Yesterday, waiting to pay for a bottle of wine, I could feel someone close behind me in the queue. 'Hello Sexy' he said in a whisper. I looked around to see a guy who had seeded me about three weeks ago. 'Wait for me' he said as I paid, which I did. He came out and beckoned me to follow him - we went up an alley at the side of the shop we'd just left. He pushed me against the wall, yanked down my jeans and the next thing I felt was his cock being shoved up my ass. He said he hadn't got much time because his wife was waiting at home. He didn't need to tell me - he fucked me hard and deep and soon gave me his load.' See you soon slut, I needed that, he said, as he left me feeling good as I pulled up my jeans. A totally unexpected fuck!  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I had some great fun at AOB, Adults Only Bremerton here in Western WA last week. Met up with a guy who also has a strong sexual vibe and a big dick to match. I hooked up with him in the theatre as he was sitting stroking his dick. I took mine out and he wanted to get on the floor to 69. The place is kept very clean so I did it. We'd do a hit of poppers and then suck each other's cocks. But he was really good and with his dick in my mouth, I blew a big load into his. He loved it. Usually I just like to suck off total feeders sitting there, but this was fun. My fav session at a place like that is to suck off 3-4 hottie feeders and then find a talented cock sucker like me to take my load. Score!

• Like 1