Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Was here at the house cruising Cl and a few other sites and landed a fuck date with a 40 year old stud. He kept telling me he was going to pump me so full I'd be dripping his juices for hours. Well he wasn't telling no lies there! He started fucking me and came 2x in 30 minutes then had me suck his cock and he came again. We laid on the bed for a bit and he rolled me over and just went at me full bore. He wasn't joking I was dripping with his juice. Of course being the bit of a pig I am as soon as I felt anything start to run out had to scoop it up and eat it. HOT. Later this afternoon hooked up with another dude and he pumped a load in me and said "mind if I call a friend" I said not at all so we continued to mess around until his friend showed up and then they both took their turns on me.

Saturday: 2 loads taken, one oral and one anal. Not to exciting.

Friday: guy that I've let fuck me before emails to say he's horny and am I free? I respond with yes so he stops by on his way home and fucked me good and hard, shot his load then decided as a he was about to leave that he wanted to jack off, but I had to lay on my stomach as he wanted to "spray" my hole. So I laid on my stomach with my freshly fucked ass spread for him, as he jacking and smacking his cock on my hole and shoots all over my hole and my left cheek. Of course I had to eat some and push what was on the outside in.

NOW time to post an ad on CL and see what else I can get to wrap up a weekend of fucking!

Where were you when you got your last load? If you're a top, where were you when you gave your last load?

Just now, in my bedroom, got drunk and went to bed witht eh front door open for a guy to fuck me. woke up to his dick going in me and him talking really dirty, hurt but was fine until near the end when he asked if I was ready for a dirty load and when I freaked out and asked if he was poz when he pinned me down, nutted in me and said 'take that poz load bitch'.

I asked again, as he was getting dressed and he just said 'there you go' as he walked out.

Fuck yeah my roomate is gone for a limited time frame today. And completely gone tomorrow.

As soon as he left..hell no even before when he was getting ready to leave I already texted a hot top I found on BBRT my address. I dressed in nothing but an orange jock and my leather arm band. I greeted him at the door and we briefly kissed and he felt my hot horny boy ass. We went into the bedroom and we kissed a little and I serviced his nipples. To my surprised he forced his hand on the back of my head to really bite and suck his nipples. Fuck that was hot. After another kiss he pushed me to the ground and pushed his crotch in my face. He told me to take off his boots. Before I took each boot off I placed my head on the boot and rubbed my face against the boot and kissed each on gently and looked up at Sir. After taking off his boots and pants I saw he was wearing a fucking hot pig slut jockstrap. Yellow one. I sucked his jock and licked his balls underneath frantically. He gave me a hit of poppers and a taste of maximum impact and then let me suck his cock. Fuck his cock was huge. I loved servicing it, licking it, tasting it, and pleasing Sir. After sucking him for a while he pulled me up and I got on the bed.

He commanded me to present my ass. I got on all fours, arched my back up, and presented the boy hole that would become his in a few minutes. He started rimming my ass and it felt so fucking good. He started pushing his cock head in. Fuck he felt so big and he was stretching my ass. He suddenly pulled out and put some spunk lube on his cock. He fucked me very slowly and deep at first. But god I loved it. I felt every inch of his cock. He put me on my back and fucked me for a bit too. He then got on his back and layed out flat so I could ride his cock. I hovered over his cock and sat down and felt his cock sink into my ass. Oh fuck it felt good. I literally came very quickly after sitting on his dick. As I came and my ass tightened up I could tell he really enjoyed it. Then I began to fuck myself on his dick still horny. After I rode him for a bit he told me wanted to bred me. He put me back on my back and shoved his dick in and started fucking me hard and fast. He told me what a good boy hole I have and how he loves my hole. Fuck it felt so good as he was fucking me and he told me he was going to bred my ass. He shoved it in so hard and deep and I felt his huge load fill me up. It felt so fucking hot and he fucked me a little more after just to make sure it was in good and deep.

He thanked me afterwards and we briefly kissed and he gave me the poppers he brought as a gift. I lost my other bottle of poppers. I've lost poppers like 3 fucking times. Wish the brand I got wasn't so pricey. He told me he lives by and visits Atlanta alot so I'll see him again.

First load of the day. Expecting to hook up with some more guys today. And tomorrow will be full on sex day. Might even try do an orgy.

Just got another load. Cute fuzzy guy on bbrt I talked to gave him my address immediately after the daddy top bred me and left.

I had to wait a little but he was worth the wait. Not only was he much cuter then his pictures but he was dressed professionally too which turned me on. Kissing was very light and almost immediately my shirt was off and I was servicing his nipple. He enjoyed it more then the daddy top and had me service his nipple for a good bit. He bent me over the bed and took off my underwear and started fingering my hole. He took off all his clothes and got on the bed with me. Fuck his cock was hot and hard. Love the curve it had too. I was eye level at his cock and he kept forcing hits of poppers on me. Fuck that was so hot even while I was sucking him he kept having me take poppers. After servicing his dick he put my legs over his shoulders and shoved his dick inside. Fuck it hurt but he fucked me like mad for a while like that so I had to adjust. He put some lube on his dick and had me sit on it and ride it for a while. After I rode it he told me that he wanted me to cum first before he fucked me more. He said he wants to fuck me after my dick has gone limp. After I came he immediately shoved his dick back in and started fucking me some more.

He told me he hadn't cum in a week and was so fucking horny and kept saying how hot I was. Confidence booster was much appreciated. My hole got tighter after I came so he popped out after he was fucking me. He then put me on my belly and attempted to enter me. I was still a little tight after just coming but that diddn't stop him. He shoved his dick up my ass and I felt a pop and I moaned loudly. He started fucking me really hard after he popped inside. He switched positions again and put me on my back. He told me he was going to breed my ass and he was going to cum twice. He wishboned my legs as he fucked me and he was really pounding me hard and I felt his huge load fill me up. Fuck that was hot. After he came he pulled out and started jacking his cock. He told me this time that I was going to eat his cum. He shot huge ropes all over my face and body and some of got in my mouth.

He said how hot that fuck was and how hot I was and how much he loved my ass. He got dressed and cleaned up and thanked me and commented on wanting to get together again. I stood in the mirror looking at my body and face covered in cum and how some of it was dripping off of my face. Fucking hot. And this time I actually need to grab a quick shower.

So 2 loads in me already. Let's keep this going :)

I like the idea of him fucking you once you went "soft." There is something about a bottom that has a "soft cock" that is suck a fucking turn on.

Just got another load. Cute fuzzy guy on bbrt I talked to gave him my address immediately after the daddy top bred me and left.

I had to wait a little but he was worth the wait. Not only was he much cuter then his pictures but he was dressed professionally too which turned me on. Kissing was very light and almost immediately my shirt was off and I was servicing his nipple. He enjoyed it more then the daddy top and had me service his nipple for a good bit. He bent me over the bed and took off my underwear and started fingering my hole. He took off all his clothes and got on the bed with me. Fuck his cock was hot and hard. Love the curve it had too. I was eye level at his cock and he kept forcing hits of poppers on me. Fuck that was so hot even while I was sucking him he kept having me take poppers. After servicing his dick he put my legs over his shoulders and shoved his dick inside. Fuck it hurt but he fucked me like mad for a while like that so I had to adjust. He put some lube on his dick and had me sit on it and ride it for a while. After I rode it he told me that he wanted me to cum first before he fucked me more. He said he wants to fuck me after my dick has gone limp. After I came he immediately shoved his dick back in and started fucking me some more.

He told me he hadn't cum in a week and was so fucking horny and kept saying how hot I was. Confidence booster was much appreciated. My hole got tighter after I came so he popped out after he was fucking me. He then put me on my belly and attempted to enter me. I was still a little tight after just coming but that diddn't stop him. He shoved his dick up my ass and I felt a pop and I moaned loudly. He started fucking me really hard after he popped inside. He switched positions again and put me on my back. He told me he was going to breed my ass and he was going to cum twice. He wishboned my legs as he fucked me and he was really pounding me hard and I felt his huge load fill me up. Fuck that was hot. After he came he pulled out and started jacking his cock. He told me this time that I was going to eat his cum. He shot huge ropes all over my face and body and some of got in my mouth.

He said how hot that fuck was and how hot I was and how much he loved my ass. He got dressed and cleaned up and thanked me and commented on wanting to get together again. I stood in the mirror looking at my body and face covered in cum and how some of it was dripping off of my face. Fucking hot. And this time I actually need to grab a quick shower.

So 2 loads in me already. Let's keep this going :)

More then likely the reason why he wanted me to go soft was to feel the tightness of my ass and to be able to break through that tightness and pop inside which he did. I found it surprising and hot as well.

...And as PROMISED!

Another Load, Another Story

Still horny after the last guy I messaged a guy on BBRT who I'd been trying to get together with for a while. I was surprised to hear back from him. I was direct and told him I was horny and in need of a fucking. He asked me where I was and I sent him my address.

He told me he'd be over in 10 minutes. He was over quicker then I expected and went through the gate because someone else had gone through. So I was surprised when I found out he was already here. I opened the door and let him in. Damn he was tall and looked hot and I could tell he was horny. He instantly grabbed me and fingered my boy hole. I dressed in my daisy dukes going commando, my leather arm band, and my light leather vest. I knew he was into leather so I thought it would turn him on. I'm mixing it up for each guy you could say. After he finished fingering my ass I asked if he wanted anything to drink. I gave him a drink of water and we went to the bedroom.

He kissed me briefly and then took off his shirt. And not that I haven't said this before, but I serviced his nipple. Really love nipples. He really enjoyed me servicing his nipples and I licked his pits too. He pushed me to the floor and I was on my knees. Right where I belong. He pulled out his cock and I immedietely started sucking it. Now I love sucking cock but sometimes I find a cock which I really enjoy sucking and could probably suck for hours. This was one of them. Nice thickness to it and length and it just seemed to fit perfectly in my mouth. I could tell we were in agreement by the moans I heard from him and the coaxing of me to suck his cock and keep sucking it. I sucked his cock for a good while because I really fucking loved sucking his cock. He face fucked me for a while too and I was actually able to take it without struggle. Usually I struggle a little but not with him. I enjoyed having him fuck my face and use my face as his pussy.

He told me to get up which I did and I got on the bed. He got directly above me and looked into my eyes. I could feel his dominance, power, and lust to fuck the shit out of me and breed me. All by just looking into his eyes. I felt so submissive, so obedient, and felt in place. I felt like this is exactly where I'm supposed to be. He gave me a few hits of poppers, put some spunk lube (fucking love that lube) and shoved it in. Fuck, I adjusted quickly and I felt it stretch me out. Not just sink in but stretch me. Fuck he's big. But damn it feels so good. He was in and he started fucking me. He did a few different variations. He would pin my hands down so I couldn't move or struggle and fuck me, he'd pull me back and push me all the way onto his dick, which made me moan and yell a few times, and he put his hands around my neck and made me light headed a few times.

I felt so damn good feeling ALL of him pump in and out of me. I could feel every inch of his cock along the inside of my ass and everytime he pulled out. Fuck I was in paradise. He asked me to sit on his cock as well. So I sat on his cock and damn it was a little hard to take but I took it. This man isn't 9 inches or anything like that. But the length of his cock his perfectly matched with the thickness of the girth and yes it's fucking hard. I felt like such a deserving bitch. I rode his cock for a while and he pulled me to his face and held me there while he fucked me. He pushed my ass back and forth on his cock a few times as well. This man knew so many ways to have a bottom ride him or to fuck a bottom. I wondered where he learned all his techniques but focused more on opening my ass. He commented a few times that he loves a tight ass but also loves feeling the previous loads sloshing around inside.

He put on my back for a while too and continued his relentless thrusts fucking me, securing my hands, pulling me forwards, or pushing me backwards. I truly felt like a bitch getting fucked by him. He placed my body where he desired, used my body how he wanted, and put me or secured me in whatever position was best for him because it was truly about his cock. And that made it all the hotter. He commanded me to get on my belly and asked if I deserve his load and deserve to get bred. I told him I do deserve it. He asked again if I think I deserve it and I told him I did. I'll admit I was a little scared inside while my ass was empty and he was hovering over it and waiting for the moment his cock would tear my ass up some more. And I felt it. He pushed inside and I felt his cock go in all the way and all I could do was moan and yell into the bed as he pushed my head down and fucked me. All the while calling me his slut whore and how my ass was made for fucking and how he's going to use my whore ass more often. Finally I felt him pick up and even though it felt like he was re-arranging my insides I was in such lust that I backed up to match his thrusts as he fucked me. I diddn't care that it hurt I wanted, no needed, his cock to fuck me and to tear me up. Finally I felt him breed me and I pushed my ass back on his cock as much as I could and he continued to fuck me. After he emptied out his seed he pulled out and thanked me. I immediately rolled over on my back, like a good bitch, and cleaned his cock while also servicing it. Fucking loved his cock.

He thanked me and I thanked him and he got dressed and left. I can still feel his cock in me and still have his load as well as all the other loads in me.

But I just love how he treated me like a bitch. Diddn't think I'd get so turned on by that. He said he isn't very vanilla as well. I told him I am not either so hopefully next time we'll try some other things out. But damn what a fuck.

3 loads today so far. Hope to get more this evening as well.

Sunday afternoon at the Club Baths in New Orleans. First load was from a smooth young Latino top with an 8 in.uncut cock who dumped his load deep inside me. The second guy that afternoon was a buzzed head muscle jock with a 7 inch cock. He gave me a really rough fuck and seeded my hole.

• Like 1

Went to the local BH Saturday night. Within five minutes of walking around in my jock and 18 hole Doc Martens i was bent over and taking loads. At one point I had one cock in my mouth and one in my hole. Took 4 loads within that first 1/2 hour. As i was walking around another guy commented it was hot watching me get fucked. Asked if he could taste the loads in my ass. I obliged, took him to my room and let him felch out the loads. When he was done he dropped his own load in my guts. HOT TIME!!!!

More loads!

After a bit I decided to maybe just chill out and maybe rest. I got an im from someone on bbrt. His profile said he was poz though. No undetectable but actually poz. I was so fucking horny from all the loads I'd taken and living out my fantasy of taking random loads and having guys come over I needed his load. I'll admit at first I was just after his load. It took me a bit to find his place but I got there. Yes, I actually drove out this time. I saw him at the door and fuck he was cute. He already told me it would be a quickie which worked for me because I did have plans in a little bit. I got inside and went upstairs to his bedroom. I diddn't even have to ask or wonder what he wanted. I took off my shirt, sweater, and vest and then got on my knees and sucked his cock. He seemed to respond so I made the right choice. I slowly sucked his dick until I felt it grow and it was nice and hard and thick. I diddn't even give him time to command me I pulled down my pants with my chaps on and gave him access to my hole. He tried to enter at first but he had a little bit of trouble. I put some lube around my ass and a little inside and sucked him some more. This time I felt him enter me. Fuck I felt it completely and he just forced his way inside. I just took it as he fucked me for a few seconds and then came. I diddn't even have time to register what I was taking. He screamed, moaned, growled, and hollered as he bred me. It was really fucking hot. I hated to do it but since I was meeting someone and unknown to me if they like bb, I emptied out his load and all the other loads I took. I thanked him and we decided we'll meet again. So the status diddn't really matter to me as much as I thought it would. But then again, there will probably be a guy and a time and a place when it does matter. But it was truly just a load. Which is just how I say it in my profile. And I guess I really mean it as well.

So a guy on manhunt from florida messaged me earlier in the morning about how he is coming to Atlanta and wants to get together with me. Cute, short, stocky bear daddy is how I'd describe him. Cute mustache and sexy furry body as well. He asked about hotels nearby and I told him about the one near my apartment. The red roof in. So he decided he would get a room there when he came in. I wasn't sure if he was serious about visiting and sort of figured I'd here from him much later in the evening. My stories, loads, and experiences apparently connect. Around the time I was talking to the poz guy I got a call from him literally right when I was going out the door. That's why it worked out well.

So I went to the hotel and saw him there. Fuck he was cute. He asked me if I was hungry and wanted to get a bite to eat. I said I'd love to and I haven't eaten much today, really diddn't, and I took him up on that offer. But before that he lightly kissed me. I kissed back and I decided to seduce him right there. I really started making out with him, rubbing his nipples through his shirt, and caressing his hair. He was no match. Before long both our clothes were off and I was sucking on his nipple. Fucking love nipples. We continued making out and I sucked his cock as well. It felt damn good. Nice and hard the way I like it. After servicing his cock he told me he really wants to fuck me. Had a little trouble since the cum wasn't there anymore, so we used some lube. Once he pushed in I felt him pop in and fuck it felt good. He came very quickly. He just did a few thrusts and he was already breeding me. I serviced his cock after and we took a shower. Then we headed for dinner and drinks.

We got back to the hotel a little later and we were both drunk and horny. When we got on the bed we started making out again and I licked his pits and sucked his nipples some more. I sucked his cock again as well and once again he told me he wanted to fuck me. I told him I want and need him to fuck me. He got on top of me and pushed in and I pushed back as he fucked me. Once again it diddn't take him long and he told me he loved fucking my ass and loved breeding me and that he was breeding his boy. Fuck it was hot. I jacked off and came as well as we were making out. And that's it. We both stopped talking and we were both literally out for an hour or so. I felt so heavy when I regained conscious and I could barely move. Damn I was tired. I saw he was there too just barely awake. He got up to get some water and I just lay there trying not to fall asleep. He got back into bed with me and lay next to me.

Able to fight of my drunken sleepiness (because I kick ass) I lowered my head to his crotch and started sucking his soft cock. I don't normally suck a guy's cock when he's soft but I just really craved his cock. I love smelling his crotch too and loved his pubes in my nose and face as I was blowing him. He slowly started to get hard again and moaned. Once he was fully hard and had enough saliva on his cock I put my back to him and guided his cock to my ass and he pushed in. That was it, that's what I was wanting. To get fucked using cum as lube. My hole was still nice and wet and cummy from him breeding me earlier. Fuck it felt hot. He fucked me a bit longer this time and I let him fuck me for a bit. It diddn't take long for the lust to take in and I kept matching his thrusts and even fucking myself on his cock so desperately horny. It also wasn't long until he told me once again how he was going to breed his boy and how he loves breeding my ass. And I felt him breed me and I came with him inside me as well. I serviced his cock afterwards and I left. I know he was probably a little disappointed I left but we had a great time and we plan on getting together tomorrow and going out to dinner again. But fuck he was hot. Scottish too that really fucking turns me on. Also a mariner. He said he has a leather jock he wants me to try on too. That should be fun tomorrow.

So...because fucking bbrt is down this is probably it for loads tonight. God damn bbrt being down. And I have a few messages waiting in the wing.

So counting the loads for today since this was probably it. 3 guys came over and fucked and bred me, went to the poz guy and took his 1 load, and the hot scottish bear from out of town was 3 loads.

7 loads today. Not bad. I could increase the count by going out to sex clubs or the book store but better to get rest so I can have more sex tomorrow since roomate is gone tomorrow as well. Fucking love this..this is probably what I would have been doing much earlier if I truly lived by myself. God I fucking love bareback sex.

Damn Planopitch. I don't know but something about the way you wrote that makes it sound really hot. Excited me anyways ;)

So got more loads today. Hooked up with a very sexy bear earlier in the afternoon. I think he was nervous or something so I just ended up blowing him. Very sexy guy though and very smart. I definitely want to get together with him again.

So my Scottish daddy bear that bred me a 3 times yesterday was online this morning. He asked if I wanted to get together at 3 so we could go out and I could show him the bars and around. I prepped myself in the morning, (it was mostly all cum and smelled like cum..kinda hot to be honest) and after I took care of that quickly I ate some breakfast. I had that bear over and we played for a bit and then had a good conversation afterwards and he left. After he left I made some grilled shrimp for lunch and headed over to see him.

He was already waiting and I picked him up and we drove. We went to several bars. Hell we basically..no we did go to every single GAY bar in that ansley area. Well more like near burkharts but we hit them all. I actually really liked some of the ones we went in and might start going more often. But that's not what this post is about. We had dinner too at the same bar the previous night and then we headed back to his hotel. I was beyond drunk. With what 4 cocktails and I got a different cocktail at dinner. I was advised not to mix drinks but I did anyways. After dinner I was beyond drunk. But I drank lots of water so that helped. Scottish daddy had to drive me back to the hotel. I was horny though. We picked up poppers at a gay adult store while we were bar hopping too.

I started off by kissing him, sucking his nipple, and then sucking his dick. Once he was good and hard I lubed myself up and lubed him up and straddled myself over it. I guess being drunk got me overexcited but I accidently took too much at once. He popped in me completely. I yelled out in pain and he kept me still and gave me a hit of poppers. It really hurt but I felt the poppers start to take over and noticed my dick getting hard and he started fucking the ass that he just broke in. I started riding him as well since I really really love sitting on a man's cock and riding it. I really loved getting fucked by him and used my ass muscles and felt that he was close to cumming. I jacked my own cock as well and he bred me as I came. I felt my ass tighten up on his cock and felt his load flow into me. After that we kissed a bit more and he was hard again. This time I was on my back when he fucked me until he flipped me over onto my belly and really pounded me. And again, I got another breeding.

We were both pretty drunk and tired so we drifted to sleep. I woke up about 2-ish something. I saw Scottish daddy still asleep so I went to his crotch and started slowly nursing his cock. I heard him groaning and moaning until I felt him start to get hard and he slowly woke up. His groan and moans continued even more except now he was fully hard and more awake. With no cue from him I took the spunk lube, put a little around my ass (already had cum inside as lube) and some on his cock and sat on his cock. It diddn't take him long to cum but like before I came with him. I went back to laying next to him after but his dick was still hard. I am completely serious here that FOUR MORE TIMES I sat on his cock and he bred me each time and I came each time. I couldn't believe it. 5 extra times he bred me. It was amazing and I don't know that many older guys that can do that. I really loved riding on his cock too. Like I said I fucking love that. Finally the fifth time he started to go soft. I love the way how he said, "Oh..it's settled down huh.". We went back to sleep after that.

I woke up again around 4 am not able to sleep and still somewhat horny. I just stayed awake until 5 and I decided I'd wake him up again. I sucked his cock again but this time I sucked it completely. He shot a huge load in my mouth and it tasted pretty damn good. He was right he shoots big loads. That was it though after that. He was still tired so I left since he has to get ready to leave this morning.

So 7 loads up the ass and 1 load in my mouth. The same as yesterday. And cumunion is today. Haven't decided if I'm gonna go yet though. If I do I'm going to be a total fucking bareback bottom slut if I go. Meaning, I'll go with loads already up my ass as lube. But like I said haven't decided yet.

went to a BH yesterday. Its a toss up whether or not staying home and trying to get some play with the computer would have been better as it was emtpy in there. Ok maybe a dozen or so guys. I was looking to get fucked. Well that did not happen at all. I did blow this one hispanic cub and he gave me a nice load to swallow. I did see this one guy get fucked bb by this big black guy (who was not into me...ok we all have out preferences). Well I saw the one guy back in his room and I went in. He started to suck on my cock and my nips. I sucked on his cock and then went to his balls and then lifted his legs in the air. Got his hole nice and wet. I got my dick wet with my spit and slide my cock into his ass. I fucked him for a bit and then flipped him onto his knees. I fucked him deep and he was moaning. I told him I was getting close. He asked me if I was neg and I was shocked on this. I gave him my answer and he told me to shoot on his back. Which I did (I know others here would not have done that). I thought to myself...your neg and you get fucked bb in a bathhouse...whatever! I walk around a bit more and go back to my room. This stocky guy comes in and suck on my dick. Hes good at it. He then asks if he could sit on my dick. Ok. (I have no condoms in my room btw) He puts some lube on his hole and slides down on my cock. He ass feels so nice wet and warm. He bounces on my cock for a while before i flip him on his knees. Yeah I like to fuck a guy that way...and get fucked that way too! I fuck his ass nice deep and hard and he tells me to shoot my load in his ass. Thats what I like to hear. I pump his ass a bit harder with my neighbor in the next room listening to the sound of me hitting the bottoms ass and I pump in a good big load in that ass. I continue to fuck his ass and he tells me to fuck that cum deeper into his hole. He was a good bottom.

About three hours ago. I found an older dude on bbrt who came by my apartment, found me on all fours, spit on my hungry furry pighole, pounded me HARD with his fat raw dick, and flooded my guts with seed. When he was done, he fingered my knocked-up cumhole until he got hard again, then shot a load on my slopped-up cunt and shoved it in. Best breeding I've had in awhile.

post-25314-140864343359_thumb.jpg

post-25314-140864343356_thumb.jpg

post-25314-140864343358_thumb.jpg