Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

So my bud text me last night to say he has been sick with the flu for the last few days. He definitely thinks he been knocked up since he has been taking mostly poz loads for the last few weeks since taking his first raw loads last month. He has gone from safe sex/neg to poz slut in under 1 month. We plan to go out next weekend to one of the local bathhouses to celebrate.

Guest slobbvers

I responded to a Craigslist ad said he was looking for a BJ and mutual. I gave him my address and took a quick shower. He showed up and we got naked. He starts fingering my ass. Then he has me turn around and starts to rim me. I sniff deeply on poppers and enjoy his talented tongue. He also inserted a finger. He said he liked how my hole opened up for him. Then he has me get on my knees, on my bed. Goes back to rimming and fingering me. He lubed his cock. About 6.5". Then he starts to fuck. Alternates between rimming, fingering and fucking. After 40 minutes of hot fun he shoots his load in my ass. He liked it so much that he says we'll definitely do it again. Also asked him to let any other tops he knows that I'll take their loads.

Out of the hundreds of dudes that have sucked me off, many gave awesome head. But tonight I got a blowjob that ranks among the top 3 ever. Finally had an evening to myself, so I smoked a joint and went to the nearest bookstore. It doesn't have a typical arcade, instead it has a series of little group theaters, so no real privacy except in the rare case one of the rooms is unoccupied. Being Saturday night, that wasn't the case.

In the first theater I entered, there was a fit, young Latino boy I've never seen there before, sitting off by himself. I'm sure he was legal, but if I'd been working the door, I'd have carded him to be sure. I nodded at him and took a seat down the same row, settled in and started to watch the bi-flick that was playing. Within a minute he slid over into the seat next to me and started massaging my crotch. Before another minute passed he was on his knees in front of me, fishing out my cock and getting busy.

All I could think was man, where does such a young kid get skills like that? He was a perfect cocksucker, completely tuned in to what was getting me off. And he had techniques I'd never experienced before--like when he'd take my dick to the back of his mouth, twist his tongue so it was hard and then vibrate it against the underside of my dick head like a freakin tuning fork!

While the kid was performing his magic, he tugged on my jeans until I was naked from the waist down. The movie was forgotten as a small crowd gathered round to watch the live action. Standing on my right was a dude who was older than me, but in incredible shape, wanking furiously on his hard dick. The muscle dude was dressed like an athletic coach and I couldn't help but notice that he had enormous balls. Next thing he was moaning loudly and started shooting his load on the floor. I was flying myself from the amazing blowjob and did something I've never done before ... I reached out and felt those giant balls while he came. They were tight, but together easily the size of a baseball. Pretty soon I was unleashing my own load in the kid's mouth. He swallowed dutifully, kept on it till my dick was all cleaned up, then looked up at me with a sheepish grin. I ruffled his short hair, grinned back, jumped up, zipped up and jetted.

On the way home--head still buzzing and dick still tingling from the powerful orgasm--I realized I ought to have stuck around to find out whether the kid wanted to get together again. I don't usually do that, but would gladly make an exception for talent like that.

Hooked up yesterday with a regular FB that i have not seen in 2 weeks as he was travelling, sent me a text telling me he needed my ass to unload in. So we hooked up in the bookstore, me face down ass up, He did not last long but long enough to dump 2 very thick loads deep up my guts - yummy. I hope i see him more this week.

I'm mostly straight with a FT GF, so don't get to play too often. But when she's away I'll post on my local CL looking for a top. About a month ago she was away, and I found a top to come over. His cock was really thick, and it hurt like a bugger, but I was able to take it lying on my side.

He lay there behind me thrusting away, and just as it was starting to feel good he grabbed me and held me tight as he spurted his load up me. He was good enough to let me jerk off as he kept his cock hard and inside me, and I shot a huge load onto my leg as I lay there jerking and thinking about his load in me. After I finished he slipped out, and lay on his back as I sucked him clean, all the while rubbing my fingers on my well-used hole as his cum slowly leaked out of me. Messy!

GF away again this weekend, and I'm waiting for this stud to come over and fill me again!

last night. a guy one of my friends had been interested in but wasn't interested in hit on me. He's a hot fucker too - 6'1" 230# total bottom bear. he came over to me and started talking me up and i simply looked at him and said "i want to fuck your ass." Five minutes later we're at his place clothes are off and we're about to fuck when he asks me to put on a condom. fuck. since i'd already lubed up my cock i put on the condom but it kept rolling down to just cover my head. At some point I know the condom slipped off inside of him. I think he knew it too because he said 'i want to feel you unload in my ass.' to which i blasted a big load in his fuckhole. but I was still erect and ready for a 2nd round. he was game but i had to put a condom on again. did the same thing as before so it covered my tip. eventually it rolled off under us and I kept going until i gave him load #2 and made sure he busted his nut with my cock in his pussy. this morning he stopped playing the condom game, mounted my raw cock, and rode it till i seeded him again... and i could feel the original condom that had slipped off up his pussy. we both got what we needed.

• Upvote 1

that was hot man, love to have been that pussy boy, wouldn't have had you use condoms

last night. a guy one of my friends had been interested in but wasn't interested in hit on me. He's a hot fucker too - 6'1" 230# total bottom bear. he came over to me and started talking me up and i simply looked at him and said "i want to fuck your ass." Five minutes later we're at his place clothes are off and we're about to fuck when he asks me to put on a condom. fuck. since i'd already lubed up my cock i put on the condom but it kept rolling down to just cover my head. At some point I know the condom slipped off inside of him. I think he knew it too because he said 'i want to feel you unload in my ass.' to which i blasted a big load in his fuckhole. but I was still erect and ready for a 2nd round. he was game but i had to put a condom on again. did the same thing as before so it covered my tip. eventually it rolled off under us and I kept going until i gave him load #2 and made sure he busted his nut with my cock in his pussy. this morning he stopped playing the condom game, mounted my raw cock, and rode it till i seeded him again... and i could feel the original condom that had slipped off up his pussy. we both got what we needed.

Guest Pyroboy74

Took an undetectable load in my ass after sitting on the bristles of a toilet brush. Took the hole top, when I pulled it out blood was bright red. Hoping I convert

Heh. Finally able to post. Well I should have posted this the other day but the bi married top who bred me came back. This has been the second time I believe. I love how he looks nice sexy middle aged daddy. We made out a bit and we got to it. I was sucking his cock and he was playing with my hole. I realized I left my lube and poppers in the car. Fuck. I told him not to worry about it though. I found a little bottle of lube but barely anything in it. He put me on my belly and he started fucking me. Fuck it hurt since he was basically dry fucking me but I had to just take it. After he started roughly fucking me for a bit he pulled out forcefully and put me on my back. I wanted his dick so bad and was amazed it was able to partially slide in despite no lube but a little bit fearful too. But I diddn't have much of a choice and he pushed the dick head in and it slowly went in. I still had a bit of resistance and pulled away from him a little. My attempts failed though because this man wanted my ass. He pulled me all the way to him and I could feel his cock go completely in and I yelled out. He really started fucking me then and I was in such lust and in horny bareback bottom slut mode that I wanted him to fuck me. I asked and begged him to fuck me and he fucked me. He really start pounding me and told me he was going to cum. HE told me how fucking good my ass felt and how he loves my ass. Also using a little verbal as well. Before I knew it he shouted that he was cumming and going to bred his slut and I felt his cum flood my ass. Fuck it was a huge load. While he was still fucking my the cum deeper in my ass I jacked my cock frantically and rocked my ass back and forth on his cock so fucking horny and needed as much cock as I could get in my ass. I came shortly and felt my hole tighten on his cock. First load of the day. He pulled out and I serviced his cock that was STILL dripping from cum and he gave me a kiss. He cleaned up and left and with the promise to get together again. After he left I got showered and went to the sunday brunch. It was a damn good way to start the day.

I had an even hotter experience happen tonight but I'm going to reflect on it completely before I post it. But damn I still have his load up my ass and can still feel his cock in me. Fuck...