Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

had an amazing session with a guy I met on bbrt a couple of nights ago. We did a couple lines of Tina and then he gave me a huge booty bump. After he gave me the bump he slammed his hard cock in my ass and have me a hard rough fucking. I don't know how he did it, but he gave me 4 loads - 3 up my ass and one down my throat. It was an amazing session that ended with me drinking his chem piss from the tap. We're planning on getting together for a longer session this weekend

About a week ago, this cowboy hit me up on BBRT in Houston. He came over to the truck and once the curtains were drawn, he made me undress. I did as I was told by this 30 something man in a black cowboy hat, tight jeans and white tee shirt. He told me to gently open his pants and to suck on his member. I reached slowly for his zipper, pulled down slowly, then moved to the top button. Soon, I had those tight jeans pulled down slightly, just far enough to pull his soft cock pass the white cotton boxers. His cock was eight inches soft and I took as much of it into my mouth as I could, swallowing the head and some of the shaft. I must of done good, cause he moaned and allowed himself to fall back on the bed.

His cock grew, and grew and kept growing. I started to gag as his cock became hard in my throat. He then directed me to remove is clothing. I was also given instructions on how to hang the shirt I removed from him and how to fold the jeans. It takes a fantastic Dom to control me and this guy had me, hook line and sinker. I folded as told and and followed all instructions.

He told me to get on my knees and I did. He shoved his cock in my mouth and pissed down my throat without any notice or warning. His stream was powerful. I gulped as quck as I could, yet some of his piss poured down my chest.

He then pulled me up, almost tossing me on the bed. With my ass in the air, me on all fours, he lubed my ass up with elbow grease that I had sitting out. Gently, he mounted me and I felt that wonderful cock sinking deep inside me. His cock kept going deeper and deeper. I was not sure where it would stop. But man did it feel good. He pounded me for a good 20 minutes. His hand was stroking my cock and I was pre-cumming more than I have ever pre-cummed before. Several times he made me suck the cum off his hand.

Before he rolled me over, he unloaded. I love a man that moans and groans when they cum. He never went soft until the third time he unloaded in me. He told me to get dressed. Again, I did as I was told.

He drove me to a burger joint where we ate and had a couple of beers. He made several phone calls, but I never got to hear the conversation as he would leave the table everytime. When we got back into the car, he told me I had a choice, I could either go back to my truck right now, or go with him and he would have me back to my truck around midnight. I asked him what he had in mind, but he just repeated the two choices. So I elected to go back to the truck at midnight.

He drove me to what I assume was his house. I did not make it more than two feet inside the door when he told me to get naked, fold my clothes and go downstairs. I did what I was told.

In the basement was a large play room; slings, fuck bench, ropes, cage, shower area, clean out station, med table and four tv's. I eventually took a seat on the couch and waited, naked. An hour went by when another guy came down the stairs, also naked, also with folded clothing. Ben was his name, 25 or so, 6' 4", slender, and HUNG.

Ben took my cloths, stacked his on top and opened a closet where he deposited them. He then took my arm and lead me to the clean out station, where he adjusted the water temp. I told him that I was clean, not wanting to lose the three loads in me. But he said his master wanted me cleaned. I have never been cleaned out by another guy before - FUCKING HOT!!!!

He then tied me to the fuck bench. About an hour passed when his Master shouted down the stairs, "Twenty Minutes". That was Ben's signal to get me ready. Ben jerked himself off, coated my ass with his cum. About five minutes later, Ben, using his cum, began to fuck me with something that must of been at least eight inches and cam inside me. Shortly after that, his Master came downstairs, asking if I was ready. Ben just nodded. It was then that I noticed several other guys rounding the corner. I stopped counting loads at ten, not because I did not want to know, but because I was so engulfed in cock, cum and piss that I just lost track. It is truly wonderful to be used.

I cant wait to go back to Houston.

True Story - I was headed up to my cabin up north. I was on A4A during the latter part of the drive, just to keep down the boredom. My cabin is in a rather remote area of Wisconsin. Its a small town and not too many guys willing to play up there. However, this time something showed up on the A4A radar. The dude was just two miles away, but he was rather young compared to me. I am 50 with a minor beer gut and this kid was 28 and well built. I sent him a smile and he responded he was interested. He was a dedicated bottom and I was a top. After some emails exchanges I gave him the address and he was at my doorstop in 15 minutes.

I had just traveled a several hours, was tired and I had some beers in me. I was going to tell him to forget it, but getting some good ass up there was a rare opportunity. He came in we kissed, and started feeling each other. His profile indicated he had rather small dick and he appeared honest. I headed to the bedroom, we undressed. Since his dick was rather worthless, I had him go down on mine. Once I was nice and hard, I started working him. I layed on his back on the edge of the bed,and started to enter him. He didn't mention anything about condoms, and I was not going to offer any. He started complaining it was hurting, and I tried to decided if I should just keep going or try something else. He said he was having trouble relaxing.

I decided to be kind. I had him lay down on his stomach and decided to go slower. First I massaged him to get use to my body. Then I started playing with his hole. Finally, it seemed as though he was relaxed enough I entered him. I took my arms and put them under his shoulders and then brought them back up sort of like a full Nelson but not locking my hands behind his head. This gave me complete control of him while I fucked him. He moaned with pleasure while I continued to ride him deep. Finally, the time came to cum. Normally I ask if its ok to cum in my partner but not this time. He was going to get my load. I pounded him hard and unloaded. I don't think he knew I was cumming in him, but he didn't seem to have any objections to anything I was doing. After I came, he acted a bit strangely. He got on all fours and just starred at the pillow. My cum started dripping out of his ass and down his balls. So I used my finger and put it back in him. Finally, he broke away from his trance, and rolled over. I jerked him off.

As he was getting dressed, he told me he was married to a women. A few days later, I met up with him an A4A just to see how he was doing. He asked how much cum I put into him. I told him my entire load. He then told me I was the first guy to cum in him. He said I was dripping all night long. It made him felt like a sissy, and he loved it. He said he can't wait to get back together.

Guest slobbvers

very nice.

True Story - I was headed up to my cabin up north. I was on A4A during the latter part of the drive, just to keep down the boredom. My cabin is in a rather remote area of Wisconsin. Its a small town and not too many guys willing to play up there. However, this time something showed up on the A4A radar. The dude was just two miles away, but he was rather young compared to me. I am 50 with a minor beer gut and this kid was 28 and well built. I sent him a smile and he responded he was interested. He was a dedicated bottom and I was a top. After some emails exchanges I gave him the address and he was at my doorstop in 15 minutes.

I had just traveled a several hours, was tired and I had some beers in me. I was going to tell him to forget it, but getting some good ass up there was a rare opportunity. He came in we kissed, and started feeling each other. His profile indicated he had rather small dick and he appeared honest. I headed to the bedroom, we undressed. Since his dick was rather worthless, I had him go down on mine. Once I was nice and hard, I started working him. I layed on his back on the edge of the bed,and started to enter him. He didn't mention anything about condoms, and I was not going to offer any. He started complaining it was hurting, and I tried to decided if I should just keep going or try something else. He said he was having trouble relaxing.

I decided to be kind. I had him lay down on his stomach and decided to go slower. First I massaged him to get use to my body. Then I started playing with his hole. Finally, it seemed as though he was relaxed enough I entered him. I took my arms and put them under his shoulders and then brought them back up sort of like a full Nelson but not locking my hands behind his head. This gave me complete control of him while I fucked him. He moaned with pleasure while I continued to ride him deep. Finally, the time came to cum. Normally I ask if its ok to cum in my partner but not this time. He was going to get my load. I pounded him hard and unloaded. I don't think he knew I was cumming in him, but he didn't seem to have any objections to anything I was doing. After I came, he acted a bit strangely. He got on all fours and just starred at the pillow. My cum started dripping out of his ass and down his balls. So I used my finger and put it back in him. Finally, he broke away from his trance, and rolled over. I jerked him off.

As he was getting dressed, he told me he was married to a women. A few days later, I met up with him an A4A just to see how he was doing. He asked how much cum I put into him. I told him my entire load. He then told me I was the first guy to cum in him. He said I was dripping all night long. It made him felt like a sissy, and he loved it. He said he can't wait to get back together.

Hooked up yesterday with a regular fuck buddy, we were going to meet in our regular meeting place a sex cinema but the place was closed so he texted me telling me to meet at another one which caters to the more bisexual crowd, I met him at the time he gave me. when i entered the place it was buzzing a lot of guys horny & cruising, I took my position on the couch ass up & out leaning on the couch. Within minutes i felt my FB fingering my slicked up hole. Nice he said. He turned me around because he wanted me first to suck his cock so i did till it got pretty hard a good solid 8 inches, Then he motioned me to turn around, I did as i was told back in doggy position. He fucked me hard for a good 20 mins before unloading twice in my ass, He patted me on my shoulder & whispered in my ear that he was leaving.

But i was still horny craving more cock for my ass i decided to stay longer, i got fucked by strangers in total i got fucked 6 times & all the guys dumped there loads in me raw.

Guest slobbvers

Not ten minutes ago had a vers bottom over. Stripped. Kissed. He sucked me. I rimmed him. Then I fucked him at least fifteen minutes before shooting my load deep in his ass. I would've posted sooner but went out for one of the three best cigarettes. The other two being morning smoke and after a good meal.

One totally hot & awesome connection you had. You should have had a bottle of po##ers on hand for him to use, which would have helped relax him a great bit whereas it wouldn't have hurt while you dicked him. Before a Top arrives, I generally take a few whiffs which helps get my anus more relaxed & prepared before the guy fucks me. Then upon sexual play, I'll use intermittently. The process work's on my ass everytime whereas, I experience little if any discomfort no matter how fast or forceful my Top is pumping me. Plus, it makes me feel wild inside and gives me such a huge rush to the point I am begging for the guy's cock.

I am pleased to have read you had fun and that it worked out. Great post!

One totally hot & awesome connection you had. You should have had a bottle of po##ers on hand for him to use, which would have helped relax him a great bit whereas it wouldn't have hurt while you dicked him. Before a Top arrives, I generally take a few whiffs which helps get my anus more relaxed & prepared before the guy fucks me. Then upon sexual play, I'll use intermittently. The process work's on my ass everytime whereas, I experience little if any discomfort no matter how fast or forceful my Top is pumping me. Plus, it makes me feel wild inside and gives me such a huge rush to the point I am begging for the guy's cock.

I am pleased to have read you had fun and that it worked out. Great post

I'm at CCBC in Palm Springs since Thursday afternoon (so about 36 hours). So far this has been a great experience. I played with 8 guys the first night; bred one. Yesterday was "Bottom Day" here. At one point I had three holes lined up on a matress in one of the playrooms and went from one to the other dipping in and grinding deep. AWESOME! After dinner last night with a FB local bottom we went out cruisen around the place together. He is s total bottpm so he was bored. No action for him. I chose a handsome black guy to breed first followed quickly but a small guy with a tiny bubble butt that was an AMAZING fuck! After grinding away in his silky hole for about 20 mins I blew a HUGE load. I went to bed early and slept like a rock. CCBC is totally hot!

Just went to some dude from A4A's house.. no HIV status known but clearly states only bareback, no condoms ever. So I hit him up.. he invited me over... dark room, sling up, pounded my hole hard for 5 or 6 mins and left me dripping with cum. When I got home my jeans are soaked from his cum oozing from my hole on the drive home. Never saw his face.. totally anon.

This afternoon I hooked up with a neighbour fuckbuddy of mine. He's tall, muscular, hairy chest, scruff, salt & pepper hair (even though he's not over 35), sweet masculine guy with a nicely sized cock. This was the 5th time we got together. He was quickly stripping me to take my cock out and put it in his mouth as I gently tugged his nipples (he loves that). He pulled hard on mine, just as i like it. When he was fully hard after sucking me for a while he pushed me on my knees and forced his cock down my throat, making me gag... but in a good way. He fed me poppers and had some for himself. Soon I had his cock all wet with my spit.

He pulled me up, turned me around, bent me over the couch and rammed his cock inside my bare hole. No lube (just my spit) and all the way in in one thrust. I howled in pain (I hadn't been fucked in 2 weeks, so i was a bit tight), but my complaints seemed to turn him on even more. I tried to pull him out but he pinned me down on the couch and started fucking me long and deep. He fed me poppers again and 2 minutes later I was grunting like a pig begging for his load. He rode me for a good half an hour before filling me with his poz seed.

He remained inside and moved us to one side, so he was spooning me as I finished wanking with his cock and cum still deep in my guts.

It was awesome. Can't wait to see him again.

Went to RSC in Troy this afternoon. Got fucked and stealthed by a horse dick in the dark room. Saw my top as he followed me out. Either had aids or maybe it was just ms. He said he didn't come, but I thought otherwise. Pushed out on my hand a nice load; thank you!

Last night, this guy on BBRT hit me up in Spokane WA. We were to fuck in my truck. But when he got to the truck stop he asked if we could change the plans a little. He wanted me to go to his friends house to play. I love three ways, so it was all good with me. I also love naturally dominate men. It was a wonderful night, just the three of us.

• Upvote 1