Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday, I met a man who wanted my large fist in his ass. I went over to his place in the City of London.

I get to his place and we both strip. He is about 5'10" 160 pounds and 40 years old. We make out and he sucks on my nipples and gets me nice and hard. Soon he drops to his knees and sucks on my dick. He does this for a few minutes then we both get on his bed.

He grabs the crisco and gives it to me to lubricate my hand. I proceed to work in two fingers. He takes it very well having practiced with large dildos. I soon am able to work three, then four fingers in has ass. After he gets used to that he tells me to put my thumb in his ass too. Now I have my entire fist in his hole and push it as deep inside as I can. I am up to half of my forearm. It feels so tight and warm inside. We are both loving it. I proceed to fuck him with my fist and forearm.

I continue with my forearm in his ass for about fifteen minutes while he jerks his dick. After a while, he surprises me with a huge load as his ass quivers around my forearm. What an experience. I pull my arm out and its mostly clean.

He sucks me off and soon swallows my load. I wish him a good day and I head back home.

Last night met this guy online and he came over and we kicked it and then got to business. He has a nice solid 8" uncut cock that has nice girth. He did me doggie style for sometime then had me straddle him and ride him. WOW when he exploded in my guts I could feel it. It was great!

Been wanting a marathon fuck day and sort of got it yesterday. The multiple cumming rough top who's kind of becoming a regular came over first and demanded I work on his 8 uncut inches. He was so thick, it hurt to swallow him, so I knew he was horny and needed to fuck. Didn't come in me from behind this time, just put it in while I was on my back, the whole thing. Didn't care when I asked him to stop again, just kept fucking it in deeper, telling me to beg for it, so I had to. He tore me up for a really long while and dumped his load. By then he had me totally open, so he flipped me around on my stomach/side and gave it to me longstroke until I could feel his seed pumping into me again. He finally let me rest, but told me I had to take two more loads and then he would go. He put me on my back again and on my side and fucked two more loads into me. He had filled me to capacity the first two times, so my ass was open and slick with his seed all over it when he got dressed and left. All in all two and a half hours of brutal, hard fucking. I love the way he gives me his cock and all that seed...

I wanted more, so invited over a guy I was less into. He had a thick cock and a nice personality and wanted to fuck me from behind, so after making out and giving oral I laid face-down on my bed while he shoved his way into me. His head was so thick, I could feel it filling me and tearing me open more than the shaft of his cock was. He began fucking rhythmically. I liked the way he held my hips down in place while he plowed me at the angle he wanted. Pretty soon he was breathing hard and I knew he was close. He shot his wad pretty shallowly in my ass, which I like because I can feel it and I like when it leaks out a bit, marking me and making me smell like his cumdump. We chatted for a while and then he left.

Then this morning I met up with a thick top who just wanted to breed, said he was really unbelievably horny. I told him to come over. He wanted to come in and find me ass-up on the bed, so I got into position for him and waited to be fucked. He came in and got in the bed, stroked himself and started licking my ass. I loved that. I really wanted him to take my hole and add his seed to what the other men had given. He had a thick football player's build and a really nice thickish cock. I got to suck it for a while before he shoved it into me from behind. I could feel every inch of him creeping up my hole until he had me totally penetrated. He held my ass down and started to top. It was the hottest fuck yet. He pounded me better than anyone, I guess because he needed to nut so badly. Even better when he turned me over, put my legs up, and started pounding me face to face. He was so big it was hot to be under him while his cock found my hole over and over again. Soon he asked me if I wanted his load, and I told him to shoot it in my ass. When he seeded me it felt like he swelled up twice as large. He rested for a few minutes still inside me and then started fucking again. Pretty soon he was banging me hard and grunting that I was going to get another load. After this one, he pulled out and got dressed. He was still hard when he left, which is the best compliment for a bottom.

just got my hole plowed rough and hard by a hot poz 9" black guy from craigslist... he was here about 45 min the entire time up my ass and left about 15 min ago... i'm sitting here with his load plugged in my sloppy hole hoping to get more to add to it

Good work with the "plug." "Dem babies" need a solid home!

just got my hole plowed rough and hard by a hot poz 9" black guy from craigslist... he was here about 45 min the entire time up my ass and left about 15 min ago... i'm sitting here with his load plugged in my sloppy hole hoping to get more to add to it

An older(50s) married top guy from a4a came over..sucked him for awhile..he then put me on my back,spit on my fuck hole and drove his dick inside..was real horned,so didn't last long..he came deep,cleaned up,and left..he's 6' 200,athletic bld,very hairy chest,very masculine..quick fuck,but loved it..also had a reg top come over for a deepthroat bj..he's 6' 200, real built,kinda scraggly lookin,biker/ heavy metal look,really fat 7.5 inches..he usually fucks me,which hurts so fuckin good..but bj was great..so I'm happy and cummed in..hopefully I'll get more loads in my ass today

Got fucked by the same guy from yesterday morning. Came in and found me ass-up on the bed again. He turned me on my back and i could feel his hard dick running like a faucet with precum. I was so glad when he saw how much I liked it and starting pushing the head into my hole using only himself as lube. It hurt more with his thick head, but I love being fucked with just precum as lube--that's what it's for anyway. Soon he was pounding me hard and saying he wanted to get in deep. It felt like he was ripping me apart, but I pulled my legs back so that he had full control of how deep he wanted to get in me and held on as he finally fucked his seed inside me. His dick felt as good as last time, love being filled by a thick dick, though he kind of tore me up. He pulled out and rested for a while while stroked his hot cock. I could feel him swelling again and when he asked if I wanted it again, I just gave it a squeeze. Fucked me one more time before leaving and when he came the second time he kept pumping, the force of his shooting and pumping made my hole explode with cum around his dick. He left me totally covered in his cum from the ass down again and saying he wants to tag team my ass with more than one guy next time...

My other fuckbuddy came by about an hour after. Really nice dick with a downward curve, thick, about 9" and he gets rock hard. Takes him a while to get to the fucking sometimes, but after deepthroating him and edging he wanted in my ass. He only fucks doggy and with me on my stomach so I got into position while he worked me open after being swollen shut from the earlier brutal fuck. He pushed all the way in and held me down when I yelled. He likes to grab my neck from behind or cover my head with a pillow so he's alone with my ass using only deep strokes. He's the sort of fuck who needs to feel his whole dick using an ass, so he went all the way in an all the way out for about twenty minutes. He was driving me crazy. He pulled out every bit of seed the last guy had left in me and my hole smelled like a cumdump (not to mention it was being used at that moment to milk yet another cock of its load). I was so sloppy and worn out I couldn't even grip back on his dick as he thrust into me. He likes a totally fucked open hole, though, and soon he was climbing on top of me so he could cum in me deep. I could feel him filling me beyond where anyone had shot before. He pulled out and my ass gurgled where he left it open. Then he dressed and left. It's probably wrong but I want more. We'll see how the day goes.

Horny as fuck today; decided to take extra time on lunch break for a sauna visit. Getting me some steam, noticed a thick cocked daddy previously fucking an older bottom. Quite busy for a Tuesday. I was sucking some cock, head being held and throat fucked by a couple who were passing me between them both. I felt fingers messing with my fuck hole followed by a thickish cock, who eventually was banging the fuck out of me, encouraged by the blokes i was sucking, who was also holding my butt cheeks opened further so the guy could get deeper in me, he groaned, shot his load deep in my guts and moved round to the front, i dutifully sucked him clean. He was replaced by the other two blokes between my butt, they tagged me for a while both came in me, it kinda got busy as i was repeatedly fucked by another two guys! awesome dinner break. Took 5 ass loads and 2 oral loads in an hour and 10mins. :)

I'm impressed, Vacant Poster. 7 loads in 70 minutes!

I'm getting tired of 1-1 hookups like I had today (a 40ish bear just gave me 1 thick load up the ass). Nice, but I need to get back to a steamroom, and offer my ass and mouth up to all cummers. Nothing quite like having a cum filled hole just dribbling down my leg.