Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest GoodExercise

20 yo Aussie. 6-2, 190. 8 uc. Ate his hole. Made him suck my dick. Then we 69'd that way. Started him on all 4s. Made him moan. Then he asked to sit on it. Rode me reverse cowboy until I shot up his ass and he spewed on my sheets.

Last night I took a break from CCBC here in Palm Springs and went to a play party advertised on BBrt. AMAZING! I went sorta early and paid my $10.00 "donation" at the door. The Host was friendly, asked if I ever attended previously and explained the layout. The party was undeway as soon as I stipped and put my cloths in the plastic bag. I never saw/experiences so much fucking & sucking in such a small space before. There was something for everyone! This was not a stand & model party or a chit-chat party. This was a SEX PARTY! One room had 6 or 8 ass-up bttms taking cock. There were about a half dozen slings all occupied. Two or three FF areas were busy. I played in so many holes I quickly lost count. I bred two and left after about an hour and half. I'm surely going again on my next trip to Palm Springs. WOW! Today I'm resting! No more sex for me. Tired but very happy!

About 8 hours ago - at the sauna. The last day of Mardi Gras here so the place was really jumping - especially the dark room. Took about 5 or 6 loads and decided to do one more swing round the club before i came home.

Arse was lubed (and leaking) and was fingered by a few guys then a guy came up behind me - rubbed his cock in my arse crack so naturally i bent over and he slid what felt like 7" in me and pounded the hell out of me, before dumping a good load.

I'd love to think it was POZ, but don't know - all i know was it was among the best fucks of the night - and i came home with a smile on my dial

2 hrs ago, i followed some other guy into a cute cumpdump. when i chatted the cutie later, i asked him if he's poz, and he no, how so, this is a 'safe sex' venue. i saw the guy before me didnt use a rubber and i wont either. watched the cutie get fkd 4 times

2 hours ago, my 2nd of the day. Earlier today a pre-arranged guy stopped by my place to eat my hole and breed me with a Poz load. I was horny after he left, so I got online and found a guy on bbrt who said he was versatile. I figured that I'd top and breed his hole. Well, I ended up on my back for over an hour while his party cock banged my black hole. And I was rewarded with a 3 day charged Poz load in my hole. It was heaven...my hole was craving more Poz juice.

On the way home, I stopped at a local bar with a cruisy patio. Ended up playing orally with several guys and fed one my load in his mouth. Going to sleep tired, but happy, and with a slightly sore hole which makes me oh so fucking content.

14 loads at Steamworks/Berkeley this weekend. some highlights:

I got there and went right to the glory hole area and sucked a series of cocks while several guys anonymously fucked and bred me - I never saw them.

I was walking out of that area and passed this muscular guy right at the edge of glory holes area. I just dropped to my knees and started sucking his dick, which tasted like that last cum slut's fuck hole (loved it!), still dripping with cum and lube. His cock was uncut and grew pretty big, to about 8 fat inches in my mouth. As soon as he was hard, which didn't take long, he pushed me into one of the gloryhole booths, turned me around and kicked my legs apart. He didn't say a word, just guided his fat cock into my ass and fucked me hard against the wall, which made me have an orgasm. Naturally, he didn't stop, he just said, "I'm gonna cum" and shot several huge ropes into my loaded hole. he pulled out and a massive amount of cum (his wad and about 4 other loads) dropped onto my right leg.

there were a few more hot scenes, but I'll save it for another post

Yesterday, I snuck out to a sex party going on at a leather club in Vauxhall. SBN at The Hoist in London is held every Sunday afternoon from 2:30 - 7:00PM. SBN stands for stark bollock naked. The dresscode is simply footwear.

Sunday was my first time at the club. Upon entering, I was handed a large black trash bag and then enter a large room with other men in all states of undress. I undress and put all my clothes in the black trash bag. After waiting in line with my bag of clothes, I pay and receive a wristband and drink ticket.

The Hoist is a leather club so everything is dark and in black. The venue contains a bar, a couple slings, maze, dark room, and some cubicles to fuck inside. It is pretty extensive for a fuck club. Apparently when I attended yesterday, the other half of the club was open which isn't usual.

The crowd was a lot of fit, hung men. Mostly white but a few others as well.

Being my first time at the club, I walked around and checked out what the had to offer then got my first drink. There was action going on through out the club. Lots of guys fucking and sucking dick. Wherever there was action there was usually a crowd gathered around to watch. From what I could see about half the guys were fucking bareback.

When I was watching a group of guys fucking, I was approached by a hot 20-something latino. We make out and he play with my tits. After a few minutes he goes down on my cock and give me some great head. He comes back up and we make out for a few minutes when I decide to suck on his cock. He leans against the wall as I suck him and play with his tits. I get his cock wet and slick with my saliva and stand up, turn around, and lower myself on his raw cock.

I lean over and he starts to bareback my raw hole with his latino cock. It feels so good getting raw fucked by this stud as I huff on my bottle of poppers. He doesn't last long and soon enough he picks up his pace and I shove my ass back onto his raw cock. I am soon rewarded with a creamy load pumping in my ass.

I stand up and kiss him and tell him how hot that was. He departs and soon a black man next to me starts making out with me. I play with his huge 9" cock and soon deepthroat him on my knees. He pulls out a rubber and hands me lube. He obviously wants to fuck my ass.

Despite him wearing a rubber, I am still excited to get his big black dick in my ass. It hurts bad upon his first entry so I apply more lube to his cock. The second time he slides in a lot easier. His big dick feels so good pumping my hole. He fucks me hard and as I am bent over, grabbing my shoulders and sliding his tool inside my ass.

He fucks me about ten minutes when he hurries his pace and moans as he fills the condom in my ass up with his load. Wow. What a start.

I go to the bathroom after the second fuck to clean up. The place is a mess but I guess that's what happens at a sex club.

I decide to cruise the club some more as I really need to bust my load in some hole. I walk around the club and go to the second half that was opened up today. I see a hot arab 20-something boy getting raw fucked in a corner. The bottom has a huge dick. Like 10" and thick. I hope he uses that on some boys as well.

After the top finishes in the arab stud's ass, I ask the bottom if he wants another quick load. He continues bent over and I spit on my cock and enter his ass. Its full of seed. I pound his ass and ask him to beg for my seed. To my surprise, he tells me to "charge up his ass. give me that poz load." Wow this guy is a freak so I play along. I tell him to take my "dirty seed you fucking slut" and slam my cock as deep as I can fit it and unload a huge load of seed deep inside the arab boy's ass.

I'm exhausted so I clean up, change back in my clothes and head home.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/sbn-hoist-london.html

• Upvote 1

got my last loadS ( :)~ ) at the local adult bookstore by to seperate hotties/. first was a 29 year old black kid that was hung like a horse 9cut + and coconuts for balls. the 2nd was a 21 twink who was cocky and hung..2bnice unexpected loads of seed.

It was a "cold" Monday here in So Florida..(well 60's is cold in March!)... figured the tourists & locals may be warming up at Club Lauderdale early.

Went about 130, got my room. Had a nice crowd for a Monday that early.. By 6PM, i had been fucked 6 times.. first was a Hot black man who said I was his first "white guy", he wanted to only fuck safe, but I got him to pump me bare a couple times. He said I deserved to be fucked properly!! Then a young blond cub, fucked me aggressively with a condom, and shot a HUGE load. He commented.."You got a GREAT ASS", I took his cum and shoved it right up my hole.

Went to the sauna, where a regular FB of mine was getting blown. (big thick 8.5-9" & thick) I licked his balls and he started to finger my damp ass... he pushed the cocksucker away & with a rapidly growing audience, I first sat on his hard cock, then he turned me around and fucked me til he shot his load...(i am now begining to ooze cum from my hole. walked around a little, and had a Latin guy who I have played with once before come into my room, I sucked him hard & he threw me on the bed & rode my ass til he shot in me...."Damn I needed that" he said. Last was an older guy with another HARD 8+" and he capped off my DAY !!! Well, hopefully this weekend, my Bday, I can get more loads.. will report in !

Yesterday afternoon. I was on A4A and received a msg from a hung black Dom.. "bring that ass over here for us to use. 5 big cocks." I went over, walked in to see them sitting /standing around jackin their cocks. I stripped off, got on my knees and started to suck. After about 15 mins, one got behind me and fingered me then worked his dick up in me. He worked my hole over for a few mins then they took me to a bed, put me on my back so they could get at both holes. After about 3 hours, I was thoroughly used and had about 8-9 loads on cum buried up my sore ass...and sent home. Love surprises like that.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Yesterday afternoon. Guy I had off an on chatted on bbrt had viewed my prof earlier. Was not on at the time. BUT I wrote him. A few minutes later he wrote back - and happened to be reasonably close and traveling at the time.

A very studly guy; great face, terrific body; and a 5 day cumload in his nuts. While he was in the last miles, I cleaned out and prelubed my hole. Timing was just right, I was ready as he got to the house. Had a great playtime and he unloaded a huge poz load into me. He had to take off to continue his drive home. I went off to my buddies place for some post fucking play (so he could felch some of that great load) and to suck out my own creamy load. Later on I came back home; and late in the evening finally HAD to release that load. Honest? I thought I had to BM - but what was in the toilet was a gigantic load of jizz.

Love those big loads. And I'm fairly sure that top will be back....