Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

So it started Friday night I guy we hooked up with before came over to hang out by the end of the night I had his hard 8.5" cock pounding away at my hole while he laid on the couch, standing, doggie style, on the bed with my legs on his shoulder all the while my partner is jacking and watching took a small break for a smoke and cool down. while my partner was in the bathroom the guy starts sucking me and fingering my hole till my partner came back then he started french kissing me while he continued to finger fuck me. This guy when he fucks its like the energizer bunny he pounds and pounds, I think he likes to see a bottom in pain when he stabs his cock as far as it will go hitting that second ring yet just not long enough to penetrate and make it enjoyable...but yet you can't say no because he fucks to damn well. Anyways after a while I am straddling his waist cock in my ass and he is pounding away kissing me biting my neck making me go wild for 15-20 minutes and then he groans and shoots his load inside bit nibbles my neck. I slid down to the edge of the bed for my partner to fuck me, he does for awhile but doesn't cum.

Sunday night we go out to the arcades first stop was a dead, second stop one of the clerks kept telling everyone to get a room and no standing in the halls so we left...third stop JACKPOT we walk in and a guy is on his knees giving head to a shaved head guy we have seen out before. after a few minutes the guy is standing by us with his cock out wanting head, since we had a friend with us my partner wouldn't let me service him in the hall so we got a room and we all took turns giving each other head and kissing the guy had me close to cumming so many times but I want my ass load. He didn't want to fuck so after a bit we took a break as we where walking around another guy came in with in like 2 minutes of the break and we end up back in the room all for of us New guy, shaved head guy, partner and I...back to giving head kissing and pinching nipples. the new guy had a nice uncut cock, not to big but not small. after a bit of play I got him to fuck me and he came with in just a few minutes. This got the shaved head guy wanting to add to the load so I turned and let him go at it. The whole time he is fucking me he is telling me how hot the load is and what a nice man cunt I have, I reach back and spread my ass for him and he is begging me to open my pussy for him and to squeeze his cock with my cunt, head banging away at the wall in front of me I can feel is cock getting harder the ridge of his cock head rubbing just the right places after awhile he slipped out and started getting dressed I asked if he came in me and he said no. We went to find our friend who said that he thought we died since we where back there for 45 minutes and he could hear me moaning and head banging on the wall. Stop 4 was a bust, stop 5 another FB of ours was there with a hot little latino muscle boy who was giving great head, was almost ready to rim him and fuck him when my partner wanted to go since he was only getting attention from me and our FB to latino's don't always mix well. stop 6 dead, stop 7 after standing around for 15 minutes a guy came in partner and I went in the booth next door and the guy had a HUGE cock I gave him head to get him nice and wet and my partner took it like a champ and rode it for about 5 minutes as he was pulling off the guy was cumming so I didn't get to ride it maybe next time. Stop 8 was closing within 15 minutes of us getting there so we head home dropping our friend back at his place. Once home I turned my partner on his stomach and ate his ass out royally since its been awhile and I really wanted to do it the the little muscle latino earlier. Once he was wet and dripping I slid home when I got close I would pull out and go back to rimming him not sure how long this went on for but was hot and I was hard then I could remember when I started cumming deep into my partners little ass which got him to start bucking up making me cum again, I wrap my arms around his chest and waist and roll him on top if me and he rides my cock til he shoots all over his stomach and chest...was a fun weekend and ready for more!

This weekend was Birmingham Pride Went to XXL and Boltz on alternate nights. I gave up counting the loads in the end, however; there was no shortage of cocks, must have took at least 30/40 loads over the weekend and more with other guys who did not cum in me, really sore at the moment and still feel like I am shitting spunk.

Two guys particularly come to mind one was choking me with his thick dick whilst the other was fucking me pulling out and getting other guys to have a go, I was so poppered up that I must have done 4 bottles, boy, my ass felt used and definitely full on the drive home.

Heh interesting. Haven't had sex in a while so decided to go to bookstores.

I sucked a few cocks and was on my knees for a few different guys. Their cocks felt so hot going down deep in my throat and my face being used as a pussy. This hot cuban boy took me to a room and after I sucked him he fucked me. Unfortunately, I realized he used a condom.

But I went to a corridor after and felt a hot furry ass. I took out my cock and shoved it in the guy's ass. Fuck it felt wet and sloppy. I fucked him for a bit but told him to come into the room with me. I ordered him on all fours and I got on the bed and mounted him. It felt really good fucking him but he moved a bit. So I told him to lay flat on his stomach. I really fucked him and I breed him deep and pushed it in far. He thanked me.

I saw a hot ass out of a glory hole later and I rubbed the ass and pressed my cock against it. He pushed back so I took a hit of poppers and lubed up my cock and shoved it in. I started fucking him and I felt his tight hot ass but then I felt him pull out. He asked, "Do you have a condom."

I simply put my cock back in my pants and left while he was saying something or trying to plead about fetching a condom.

At least I shot one load.

About 2 hours ago....was at local pig pick-up/play bar...the scene went like this:

Me: what brought you out?

Him: had to get out, i am over this weather

Me: so you are horny?

Him: well i guess you have me there

Me: me too...(feel his chest)...you have a piecing on your left nipple, so you are a top?

Him: yes

Me: good i am all bottom, want to go back to my place?

Him: sure, but i only fuck w/condom

Me: I don't have any...

Him: is there a drug store nearby?

Me: yes, but i am not buying any

Him: let's go to your place now!!!

We arrive, strip down, jump in bed and he loaded my ass with his cum....glad he was so concerned with a condom.....NOT!!

He sent a thank you text and wanted to know what night this week we can repeat....

• Upvote 1

Just got home from IML thinking about all the loads I took while there. Went to the cummunion party at steamworks on Thursday night ended up on the fuck bench and took 5 loads. Friday was a day of rest took only one. Saturday left the door ajar to my room and had guys just cumming in and planting their seed in me. Took 7 loads that night. Cum Sunday night closed out IML weekend with four. All in all a wet time was had

Well damn..

Got back from the bars and couldn't believe who messaged me on bbrt on the way home. He came over and he was looking so fucking hot, sexy, masculine, and strong as hell. He pinned me to the door and grabbed my ass and lead me into my own bedroom. Ordering me to close the windows, turn the light off, turn the other light on and everything.

I sucked him, he fucked me, we made out, he pissed in my mouth and used my mouth like a water fountain and I drank his piss from the tap and I diddn't spill a FUCKING DROP. Once you look up at a big fucking strong beefy sexy daddy like that and you see those eyes you know that you have to give it 101%. He was very pleased that I drank it all and we went back to fucking and he shot some of it in me and jacked the rest off. I also shot two loads while I was riding his fat sexy daddy dick.

We showed together afterwards and he let me know about what he'll do next time. Can't wait.

Had just about given up on any loads this holiday weekend but then I spotted this hot poz guy on a4a. Said hi just for the hell of it. He replied that he was horny but heading out for a while. We kept chatting and talking about bb sex and how much he loved blowing his load deep in a hungry bottom. Come to find out the place he'd gone to visit friends was less than a mile from my home. He finally got so horned up fromour chat he asked if I was up for a quickie. Within 10 mins I was ass up.taking this hot studs poz jizz deep in my slut hole. Then he kissed me while I jerked my cock against his slippery cock and blew my load on it. He flipped me over and fucked my own cum back into me.

I got my last load in the pink broadway sauna in southampton by a black guy he fucked me for about 45 minutes then as he was about to cum told me he was hiv, I am hiv now too... fucking fantastic anyone want to share ,/ its best to share....

• Upvote 1

Chatted with a corpsman. He wanted to fuck so I willingly bent over. No chit chat, no kissing. Just a quick fuck. He was fucking thick and big. It hurt so much it felt so good. I could feel him as he filled my hole with his seed. He pulled out and I could fill his cum drip out. He turned me around and started sucking me off. As he was blowing me, he started to finger my ass. He asked how kinky I was and I told him I had fantasies. He then pulled his fingers out and put them in my mouth. Giving in, I licked and sucked them clean. I was in heaven. He got hard after a few minutes and lifted me up and pushed my back against the wall. He fucked me again. He shoot his load, pulled out, put on his pants and left. I can't wait to explore my pig side :)

Went to the bookstores again tonight, first stop had a bear who I gave head to once he was nice and slick I backed up on his cock. He dropped his load in 5 minutes even before my partner could get ready to take his cock. Stop 2 hooked up with a guy we have played with before I like to call him "big crown cock" he fucks and fucks pounds and slows down partner and I enjoy letting him fuck us when he started cumming it was burning hot. Back to spot 1 with no luck. Stop 3 ran into another FB bear went into a booth and he fucked us both for a good 20 minutes and came in me. Tried to get two hung latinos to fuck us with their huge cocks but no luck they only wanted head. on to stop 4 nothing, stop 5 had a cute nerdy guy with a nice long cock started giving him head got it nice and wet and backed up on it only got about half in and he pulled out turn to give him head and he started cumming in my mouth only swallowed half the load as it was way to salty. Next cock was okay again fucked me more than my partner when I tried to give him another chance the guy wasted his load on the floor. Stop 6 hooked up with a guy that looked like he was packing a good 8 inches when we got it out it was only about 6 again only wanted head and to be jacked off another wasted load. Stop 7 was standing in the hall and a guy pulls his nice size cock out and plays with it we get him into a buddy booth (two booths opened as one) and he starts fucking us and rimming us he ends up on the floor and I am riding his cock banging my knee on the what was left of the wall between the two booths my partner came all over the floor watching us, got way to hot and sweaty so we all stopped. Stop 8 got a nice thick cock only got to fuck ourselves on it for a little while then he wanted head only so we went to see what else we could find. last guy I saw walking in as he past asked if I wanted to watch a movie so we all go into a booth he took his pants off and we suck him hard and he starts fucking me and has my partner watch. He turned me every which way down on my knee's bent over a desk on my back on the desk telling me to talk dirty to him, asking me what his name is, he has my partner give me head and I start cumming as he still is fucking me a have an anal orgasm and then another and my ass shut down and he couldn't even get is dick back inside. Was a fun day...ready for another go soon!