Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

This past MD Weekend; I received three Seed feedings in one night! Two which were Poz. & the other Neg.

The first Poz guy & I happened to connect on MH, so I invited him over. We stripped, got passionately involved, worked one another nipples & nuts, & then did individual Oral on one another's cocks before proceeding onto doing 69 Oral. The guy had like a 7 x 4 inch in size cut dick on him. I then asked him if he were still interested in bareback fucking my ass because I wanted to feel his hard cock deep inside my ass; he said sure if that's what I want. So I mounted myself on all fours & negotiated my bare ass in a proper position whereas it made it easy so he can penetrate his Poz Cock into my hole. He lubes his cock & then finger prepares my cunt hole. Then he slowly works my hole with the tip of his cockhead, gently entering the inside of my arse as we both inhale on Poppers. He told me to talk dirty to him, so I did so. The guy then fucks my ass with this great feeling that comes over me. I then take three huge additional inhalements of Poppers up each nostril til the point I feel totally immersed with this Wild, Horny, & Begging feeling. I kept telling him to fuck me real good & that I want him to shoot his Poz Manseed in my ass & work it with his Cock. I think that & the Poppers drove him wild because suddenly he exclaims to me "Here it Comes" & seconds later he thrusts his cock deep in me while grunting with moans like a man. He holds me tight for a moment before he exits my now bred ass with some of his Poz Seed dripping out my Cunt. I finger some of his Cum to tongue lick & taste it before I swallow a couple samples of it down my throat. We both kiss some more before he dresses to leave.

With the guy's seed intact up inside my ass, I then get onto BBRT just for the fun of it. I would say it wasn't 15 minutes after I logged in that a Top e-mailed me to state he was looking to fuck a Bottom & asked if I were interested. I checked his profile for his stats & his Status indicated that he is Negative. I Pvt. chat him up & begin conversing. He asks me if I am looking & am available to Travel out to his house. I told him "Yes" & asked whether he had read my BBRT Profile details, because I have a statement "Poz Buds Ideal but Neg. ok" in it. I told him I just received a Poz load up my Ass a few minutes ago & I haven't cleaned the Seed out. He said he was fine with that & asked me how soon can I make it over. I asked for directions & gave him an estimate of 20-25 minutes tops. The Top said to get my bare ass over because he needs to release a load before heading to bed. I think it was like 10:30 p.m. when I arrived at his house. He leads me into a bedroom with a King size bed (it appears to be an alternate bedroom where he plays at). We both strip naked & he asks me to mount on all fours with my ass positioned at the edge of the bed. I brought my Poppers with me to take a few whiffs of because they make me feel sensationally wild & a pig on the inside. Him standing upright, he begins to penetrate into my Bare Ass with his Raw 7 1/2" x 5" Cut Cock & immediately proceeds to Fuck me with a slow in & out motion for what I believe was like 4-5 minutes. Then I notice he begins to pickup the pace with a moderate speed, so I inhale more Poppers & talk dirty to the guy. He asks me "You like that cock deep in your cunt & want my dirty load of seed real bad, don't you?" I exclaimed "Yes" & he said it would all mine in just a bit. No sooner than he said that, the guy then begins to fuck my ass with such speed to the point he states he is almost there. Then suddenly, he groans & releases his Seed & thrusts his cock deep in my raw hole. He keeps it in me for a bit before he releases himself. He thanked me & said now he can have himself a good night's sleep. I thanked him for the quick fuck, dressed, & left knowing my arse had two guys loads embedded deep in my ass.

By the time I made it home, the clock was approaching like 11:15 p.m. at this point. I figured hell, I may as well log into both MH & BBRT simultaneously. Well, of all my luck; I just couldn't believe it! I happened to notice a Poz bud of mine (who always jacks off & feeds my mouth his seed) was online in MH. I would say no later than 5 mins. after I had logged on in MH, he shoots me an e-mail to tell me he had a load of seed for me & asked whether I was interested in a quick feedings. I said "Yes" but told him I had just returned home after being out (I didn't give him the details) & I didn't feel like going back out again. I normally travel during the earlier afternoons to him because he works from the home he rents a room at. He told me he couldn't host anyway because the owner was home, but said he would drive over to my house (he was over a couple times other nights before). I told him to come over. He got to my place about 11:50 p.m. & enters in via my rear basement door where we walk around into my RecRm where I have a loveseat sofa. I strip & lie down faceup while he unzips & pulls his 7 1/2 inch Cut cock out. Lying on my back, I position my head & mouth as he is standing above me in the direction of his cock. My Poz Bud then begins to work his shaft using his fingers as I alternately stare into his eyes & at that beautiful dick of his. He continues working it until he tells me he is almost there. I open my mouth wide & he draws his cock closer to my open mouth with aim. He then says "here it comes" & out oozes (he is not a shooter) multiple cum seedings I can feel dropping in my mouth & all over my tongue. I quickly swallow his manhood, then tongue lick his piss slit & swallow again & lie there for his after effects dribbles of dna to hit my tongue. My bud then uses his index finger to wipe what cum remains from his slit & places his finger in my mouth for me to suck on. With his always glowing & sexy smile on his face, he pulls his cock back inside his pants, zips up, thanks me, & leaves. I think by that time it's a minute short of striking midnight.

I went back online looking for additional prospects for an hour after midnight, but to no avail. So I just called it a night & went off to bed knowing I had one Poz load inside my stomach & one load cum each (one Poz & supposedly the other Neg.) deep embedded inside my raw ass for the seedlings to germinate overnight.

Spent an afternoon in this Turkish bathhouse in Istanbul yesterday.

Ran into a bunch of testosterone loaded dudes.

They had wonderful big dicks.

Within the first 20 minutes I got pounded and loaded by 5 guys.

After that I had a break and got a soap massage by the bath attendant. In one moment when he was sitting on my upper legs to treat my back, all of a sudden I had his huge soaped dick deep in my already creamed ass. after a few minutes I could feel how he unloaded a huge load of boiling jizz deep inside me.

After the massage he told me to stay in one quiet corner to relax. Only 1 minute later, another 4 guys showed up and fucked me, all the time changing without a break. others joined and left, joined and left. Some guys came back after a while to drop a second load. After 20 guys I stopped counting.

When I got back to my hotel I had a huge cumshit.

• Upvote 1

I've never been there. Will have to search that place. As far as my last loads, I went to the Nubian Dukes party in Manhattan over the weekend. I bottomed more than I topped. Didn't breed anyone, but took about 3-4 loads. Didn't even know I'd been loaded until I went to the bathroom, took a piss and decided to clean what I thought was lube from my ass. Upon closer inspection (and a little push onto the tissue) an assful of dick snot splattered onto the floor. Nice. LOTS of big dicks there. If you can get in, go.

met up with a buddy today and took his load from his 8" cock deep in my hole... then went to a video booths place near by in Seabrook, NH and took 3 more loads thru the glory holes...

My friend of several years, who has always ben curious about anal picked me up. We went over to his house and into his kinda dirty and really dark garage. I blew him hard, then he put a condom on. He was having a ton of trouble getting it in. So i convinced him to take off the condom, he wacked it hard and then it slid right in me. About 5 minutes later he busted a nut in me with his dick into the hilt. After he took me home, i got down my dildo and fucked my ass deep while i jacked off with his cum still in me.

• Upvote 1

I advertised for a few days that I was taking all loads in the dark room at Little Theater in Newark. Got there today when they opened and was bent over, naked, and ready for breeding. First guy was already horned up for me as soon as got there. He fucked me and unloaded with in minutes. After that there were no less than 7 or 8 others that fucked me and left their seed deep in my ass. Mostly all large cock. I was surprised that there wasn't more BBC. Some guys went downstairs for a while after seeding me and came back for seconds and thirds later on. Needless to say I am swollen but well bred. But I enjoy keeping the cum in me and will enjoy those loads through out the night. As sore as I am I still want more loads right now.

That was your first load ever? What got you to bottom? Any reservations about it? How much did you know about the guy before you took his load?

Is this a general question? Because I was raped as a child and after years of pretending to be straight & put up with womens' bullshit (all they want is money!) I went gay & never looked back! No wonder gays have so much disposable income! LOL :)

Got two anon loads at a Video Booth place in Lowell MA, then went to see a buddy in Boston this evening, and he deposited a nice load deep in my gut... I then found a pig on BBRT who was hosting in Boston taking Anon Pump n Dumps, and gave him my load...

Got two anon loads at a Video Booth place in Lowell MA, then went to see a buddy in Boston this evening, and he deposited a nice load deep in my gut... I then found a pig on BBRT who was hosting in Boston taking Anon Pump n Dumps, and gave him my load...

Bet that breed hole of yours is all slicked up with cum. Just the kind of hole I would like to stick my tongue into before shoving my raw poz cock up there. Boston here too!

Heh maybe I'm reverting. Played at the bookstore the other night.

But last night with short notice got ready for my bud and went over to his place. Love how he just stripped me and spat on his cock and shoved it in. I was tight but he likes that. I took a hit of poppers and he fucked me for a good while with his normal verbal insults and degrading me and making me beg for his load. And fuck he loaded me and I came for him too. I like how it was so urgent and so lustful. But that was also because he was short on time.

Normally I'd go home..I got together with a poz top I've been wanting to get together with for a while. Older man not really into rough, verbal, or kink but he had a huge cock. He loved me deepthroating and servicing his huge cock and I sat on it with no lube and only the load in my ass as lube. Felt so fucking good having that huge cock in me and feeling the load before act as lube. I rode his cock but he pulled me off and I got on the side of the bed and he bent me over. He pushed his hard cock inside me and fuck was it big and it felt so damn good. I took a hit of poppers and so did he and I arched my back and worked my ass on his cock. He took another hit of poppers before he shouted that he was cumming and I felt his huge poz load breeding me. It felt fucking great and my hole was pretty damn sore after.

The earlier fuckbud always likes to pull all the way out and shove his cock back in and do this because he loves it when I squeal and shriek and he loves the reaction. He loves to tear up my ass and treat me like a bitch. So having him earlier and this big cock made me a tad bit sore. But as usual, it goes back to being tight :D

Was a fun night. Having mixed loads in my ass felt hot too.

Last night took two loads from a 'Safe Only' top on Adam4Adam. The first one was run of the mill, the way he fucked I thought it would take all night. A little gentle, not a pump and dump kind of guy. After we were talking some for a while and then in mid sentence he all of a sudden gets on me and pumps load 2 in after a good fifteen minute fuck. Damn did he fill me.

Night before I got hit up on Grindr by a neighbor I've fucked with before who's also a 'safe' only top. I was in the mood to suck and told him so and after a while he pushed me down on the bed and slid in me. After he was in and had been pumping a few minutes he asked if I was clean. A couple minutes later he gets off me and I go back to sucking him, turns out he'd already came and I didn't know until I got home and used the bath. Had not expected that at all. Had been turning him down because he's safe only (didn't tell him that) and he's a little rougher than I like.

Yesterday my hole felt really sore but I couldn't resist, cleaned out and went back to the bathhouse. Different mood there. Took me more than an hour to find a top. He fucked my sore ass but pulled out in the moment he cummed. Shot a huge load on my legs.

Went out to another place where they have payboys. A cute hunk came to me and I agreed to have a sexy massage. He told me that he loves my white ass and so I asked him to fuck me.

He insisted to use a condom. But it broke after a few minutes because of all the massage oil he used to lube my ass up.

He took a new condom which also broke. He couldn't cum anyway but it was okay for me.

Finally I found another guy. Tall young traveller from Canada with a huge uncut cock. He wanted a blowjob but I don't like to suck uncut and offered my ass instead. He pounded me long and hard. Asked me if I want his boys before he shot them deep inside.

• Upvote 1

I'm cleaning out right now for what will cum today. Uuh, my hole is really sloppy from the last 2 days. This canadian backpacker boy did a good job last night. I still found his load when I entered my hole with a finger this morning. And then there was another fuck this morning...

When I went down for breakfast there was a hot local (Turkish) guy hanging around in the lobby and chatting with that guy from the reception who knows about me and what I am up for. He probably gave him a hint. When I went back to my room, he was in the corridor. I leaned my door so that he could push it open, and two minutes later he was in my room. We didn't speak a word.

He was Mr. VERY; very slim, very hairy, very big dick, and very horny.

He took my neck and pushed me down to suck him. I couldn't take it. Must have been 10'+ and thick like a beer can.

I turned around and he entered me with no lube except the leftovers of the Canadian load from last night.

He fucked me very good. I even got hard and after a few minutes I shot my load without touching my dick. Wow.

He pulled out when he got close, but I liked his fucking so much that I pushed back and my hole swallowed his prick once again until he delivered his very last drop in my guts.

I went back to bed, and I still feel exhausted, but I will finish the cleaning now and go out to visit the bathhouse...

• Like 1