Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Two days ago in my apartment. I was a guy who had fucked me bareback this a couple times before... but this was his first time coming to my place. Door was unlocked and I was face down ass up on the floor just down the hall into the living room. First thing I felt was his finger around my prelubed hole... I could hear him unzip and strip then feel his cock rubbing against my crack. He was fully hard (about 7") in no time and he pushed inside with slight resistance. After loosening me up he fucked me doggie style about 6-8 minutes before I begged for his load. He said it was 3 days full and he had been edging all morning. He pushed in deep and released all inside me. MMMMmmmmmmm.

He smacked my ass and said "thanks" and then "see you next time, slut" after he got dressed and was walking out. I wanted more loads in me... but ran out of time to play in the afternoon, so eventually I turned over and played with my cummy hole an shot a huge load all over my chest.

I just sucked the juiciest thickest uncut black dick I have ever had! Oh my god I am still in heaven from the experience.

Married dude on craigslist hits me up, says he's from a small town and in Chicago visiting, was going to go get his hair cut and wanted to stop by after. I was like, sure!

This gorgeous football build black dude shows up, 6'5", 250 pounds, mostly smooth, SUPER straight acting.

He lays back on the bed and told me he hasn't gotten action in months cus he's from a little town in the south, I asked him if his wife was making him happy as I started rubbing his dick through his shorts and felt it growing and he was like "naw". He was wearing those silky long bball shorts with just boxers under, left NOTHING to the imagination.

I pulled off his shoes and got my face near his crotch and slowly pulled down his shorts to have this fat wet uncut black dick pop out and slap me in the face. I just marveled at it for a while, slowly pulling the foreskin back, watching precum start to ooze out, squeezing it, smelling under his skin, rubbing it all over my face. He was like "what you dont' like it" and I was like "baby, i don't like it I fucking love it!"

I gobbled him down like the cocksucker I am, and kept appreciating every inch of that dick on this big black man. He oozed precum like crazy and I couldn't stop sucking on the tip to get every last drop and swirling my tongue around under his foreskin. I buried my face in his crotch and asked if he ever been rimmed before and he laughed and was like "no" so I buried my face in his hole and he loved it, grabbed my head with his big hands and held my face in his sweaty hole.

I just couldn't stop rubbing my hands all over this BIG black man while I served him. He was so big in every way, huge hands, feet, so strong, that dripping dick, I didn't stop until I drained 2 of his loads down my greedy throat and didn't stop sucking on that dick or let it leave my mouth until it was soft, and even then I kept licking his balls and kissing him all over.

Hope I made him feel like the king he is. :) He better come back before he leaves town!

Last night at the cruising grounds here in Tucson, I had a guy sucking me, and his boy wanted my cock in his hole, so I gagged the guy sucking me to get my dick really wet and shoved it into the boy and pounded him for 15 min before dumping a nice load into him then I sent him back to his boyfriend

Last night, on CL, hooked up with married guy. Found out I went to high school with this guy. He replied to the ad I submitted asking someone to throat fuck me then shoot their wad in my mouth and force it in while holding my nose. Last night was the best throat ducking I've received. Finally, someone who gets into it. When he came he grabbed nose, pulled out enough for me to feel like 10 spurts shoot around my mouth then he pulled hard and forced me to gulp it down. Pulled down hard enough some of the cum came out my nose. He laughed when he saw my nose running with cum.

Last night at Steamworks Chicago took 14 loads at the Cumunion party. Definitely had a hot time. I was fucked on the third floor fuck bench, privately in a guys room, in my room with the door open and closed and in the open on the third floor. I think every load was poz and I also had 4 guys taking turns to finger/scrape my ass and eat loads from my ass while making sure it was raw. Only two guys used rubbers and I still got both of their loads in my ass. First guy using a rubber fucked me really rough. He then took the rubber off and told me suck his dick, but not to swallow the load. After he he cum, he told me to spit it onto his hand, which I did. He then pushed it all into my ass and finger fucked it for 10 minutes. Last guy also wanted a rubber. He asked for lube, so I said no need. He then started fucking me and said my ass was really slick, I responded, "Yeah it's the cum loads I took earlier". He asked if any were poz, which I replied yes. He then pulled out took off the condom and said you fucking pig and then said you are going to get another poz load. He then brutally fucked another load into me. Definitely a hot night.

This morning I bred a redheaded construction dad's hole. He did the same for me. Yesterday I swallowed two buddies: I was sucking them both. One fucked me (safely). His dick is SO thick. I know I was talking gibberish while the other guy blew me. I got blasted in the mouth and face. A few nights ago, I bred a tall chocolate dude. He had been begging me for it.

i got my last load less than 24 hours ago with a 26 yr old top guy and he punch fisted his cum into me after he fucked me bb.....ive met him twice before but this is the first time he barebacked me......i am the first person he has ever fisted..........he said he wants to meet again soon and stay over at my place so he can bb and fist me all night as he adores my hole and wants to make it wider and sloppy

Last night at Club Columbus. Nice place. Mananged to find a few bttms easily but none of their holes had that specialy feelsing that makes a hole worthy of seeding. Then that "special one"...smooth,warm and nice 'n deep...perfect for my five day load. We played for 10 mins or so but I wanted to try other holes so I left. Came back in half an hour and he had a fresh load deeply planted. Lov to play in another dud's load...nothing like breeding a sloppy/cummy hole. So I went back in and worked my load up and had a HUGE dump. Took my breath away. He cleaned my dirty cock and thanked me...These mid-west boys are so polite!

Yesterday I was in a chat room to a cruising site and this dude hit me up and told me he wanted to get spun and use me. Since I hadnt had a breeding in two days who was I to say no? About two hours later, that dude walked and we got to the point and stripped and I started to suck his dick and ummmm....he was dripping and it coated my mouth and he picked me up off my knees so I could kiss him and he could taste his own cum. Yaaaa. Ne then flipped me over and stuck his raw meat into my hole and within 10 minutes that fucker unloaded and I immediately put my mouth on his dick so I can get every fucking drop. We took a break for about an hour jerking, checking out what other pigs were up to and then he got me spun again and everything was suddenly in overdrive (he didn't....he wanted to truly use me)....jhe blasted two more loads back to back without pulling out and then he took his cock out and let me feel my hole with the cum sloppy and dripping .....he then took my finger and put it in his mouth and then he went down to eat some out of my ass and then told me to open up and he made me swallow it as he was tonging it in my mouth. Woof. He then put his dick back in my ass and told me not to move (which was hard because I love to move my ass around when its got cum inside of it) and he began to piss and I immediately started to rush all over again. He must have pissed a gallon because so much came out when he finally let me go to the toilet. He doesn't live in LA...but I now have a new Palm Springs friend.

Guest virgoz

Yesterday at the bathhouse. In 2 hours I had 8 cocks in me, took three loads, fucked and got fucked thru a glory hole, fucked in private room by guys one after each other, fucked in the steam room then finished off in a daisy chain by breeding a bttm while a guy fucked me,!!! Best two hours I've ever had!!