Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I've always wanted a slutty, load chasing boyfriend who is just as kinky as me and who loved it raw as much as me. At long last I found him. Today he called me up to tell me he was on his way to work and carrying some guy's load up his hole. I am so turned on I am vibrating! Can't wait to fuck it deeper into him tonight.

Guest GoodExercise

30 yo bi married Latin guy with a big dick. Sucked him off and ate his cum. Then got him horny again and got off in his ass while he shot his second load all over his lean, tattooed torso.

Last morning in Istanbul. Flying out to the countryside for work today, and my ass will be thankful for that.

My hole is totally wrecked from taking cock last night. Went to the bathhouse again and met two guys who invited me to come to one's house to play. I agreed, but not before telling them that I love to get pounded for hours by several tops.

On the way out they made some phonecalls, and there we went...

I was in the one guy's house for 6 hours.

9 guys showed up during these hours, so, together with my hosts they were 11.

All of them were horny like hell, and each guy fucked me at least once.

They almost did not play among theirselves; it was all about using my ass.

Among them was one very young smooth guy with a small dick, but who pounded me like a dog, and he cummed 5 times - lucky youth.

Another was a short black guy with quite an average cock which was curved upwards. He got rock hard and drove me crazy when his hook bangend my prostate.

The ass-wrecker was an elderly bearded guy with a great body. His cock was not long but quite thick, and he was insatiable.

He fucked me like a steamhammer mercyless every second when no other top was in charge.

Within all the 6 hours there were probably not more than 10 minutes where my hole was not full of cock.

I didn't count the loads, but it were about 20 or so.

I was the only guy there who did not cum!

My hole and my guts are totally wrecked now. On my way home I couldn't prevent cum leaking out of my ass.

I will clean out before I go to the airport; I don't want to shit in my pants...

Got together with my usual bear bud and he got a hotel room as usual. Cleaned out and went over to see him and stripped for him and got on my knees and sucked his already hard cock. He had me keep my bikini briefs on and it was so fucking hot how he kept pawing at my ass and groping it and fingering my crack. Serviced his cock and balls until he bent me over the bed. I was a little late this time so he diddn't use any lube or give me any poppers. He pushed his hard cock in and made me take it. Diddn't let me get used to it just raped my hole and fucked me brutally. I was trying not whine like a bitch but I couldn't help it. I just had to take it. He pulled all the way out and shoved his fat meat back in me too. Finally after stretching and tearing up my ass he hands me the bottle of poppers and lets me use them. Then he really fucks me and I really relax and loosen up. We move over to the couch and I bounce up and down on his cock and gyrate my ass. I love doing that with him and I feel so fucking slutty bouncing up and down on a hot bear daddy's cock on a couch. He pulled me off him and I suck him and swallow his first load.

After laying down and watching some tv I see him rubbing his cock and I ask, "Sir Permission?" He removes his hand and I service his cock and he tells me to get it nice and wet. I sit on it again and I ride him for a while. This time, he pulls me off and puts me on my back and starts pounding my hole while degrading me, spitting on me, and then he starts jack hammering my ass. He pauses for a moment and I feel his load seeping into me and then he pounds his load into my ass. I jack off with his cock up my ass and shoot a huge load myself. We clean up and go to bed.

Woke up this morning and saw him lightly sleeping. I felt his hard morning wood and gently lowered my mouth onto his cock and slowly worked it. I heard him groaning and stirring awake and I suddenly feel his hand on my head forcing me on his cock and making me choke. He fucks my face a bit more and then I sit on his dick. I take a big hit of poppers to completely relax and loosen up for him and I ride his cock for all I'm worth and I just feel so slutty and so right doing so. Just love bouncing up and down on a man's cock. He pulls me off and bends me over the bed and starts fucking me. I'm moving a little too much because I'm so excited and horny but he orders me to stay still a few times. After not heeding his warning enough he slams my face into the bed and starts rough fucking me even more all the while telling me to be a good little bitch and obey him and I lay there and take it as he pounds my ass. Finally he shoots his morning load up my ass. We shower, watch a little more tv and then I go on my way and he goes on his.

Great friday night and great way to start a saturday.

last night i bred a hot 21 year old black guy. he was one tight fucker and his tight pussy took my raw cock as if that's where it'd always belonged. that hot fucker took my cock in quite a few positions, but when he was riding it, i was in so deep my cock was up against his prostate for at least a good 20 minutes. after fucking him in a few different positions, the boy asked for my nutt, so i flipped him on his back missionary style and finally unloaded my manhood deep into his guycunt. i stayed hard after pulling out, so after he sucked the cum and pussy juice off of my erect cock for about 5-10 minutes, he got back on my cock and rubbed out his seed all over my chest while i my cock was balls deep in his cunt. we cuddled for a while after. he came over at midnight and didn't leave until 2am. i told him to come back over today for round 2... we'll see... he's a hot little fucker...

bf woke me up this morning playing with my wood as he was sucking down my cock played with his ass fingering him with three fingers opening up his boycunt. flipped him over and shoved my cock balls and pounded him good after about 10 minutes felt that tingle in my balls and pumped the boy full of my poz spunk into his neg hole. made him ff my cock... thats what he gets for waking me at 5:30

Hot. One lucky bf!

bf woke me up this morning playing with my wood as he was sucking down my cock played with his ass fingering him with three fingers opening up his boycunt. flipped him over and shoved my cock balls and pounded him good after about 10 minutes felt that tingle in my balls and pumped the boy full of my poz spunk into his neg hole. made him ff my cock... thats what he gets for waking me at 5:30

Went to an older guy's house and tried a sling for the first time. Took just a bit to get used to, but then I really liked it. He fucked me real good, talked dirty, and just really opened and used my hole. Took some pics and video which was hot. After a bit he shot his load in my hole. He kept fucking for awhile after that and I could feel the wetness. Hot time. I really liked the sling.

I got a motel room a few weeks ago, I met a guy on barebackrt and he came to my room, he came in we said high, then we both stripped and I sat on the edge of the bed, he stood in front of me and told me to suck his cock for a minute, so I leaned over and slide my lips over his cock and started to slowly suck him, by the 3rd time I slide my lips all the way to the bottom of his shaft, his cock started jumping and I never saw a cock get hard so fast, by the 5th time down his shaft he was hard, he pushed me back and said let me fuck you now, so I turned over on the bed onto my stomach and spred my legs, he climbed on the bed and pulled my legs together, then he shoved a pillow under my hips, so my ass was very slightly up in the air, he then stratled me with his legs outside of mine, then he pushed his 7" long hard penis into me, all the way until he was pressing against my ass, then he layed down on my back , my arms where above my head under the pillow, he slid his arms under mine and grabed my hands with his, then he started to pump me, ssmashing up tight to my ass with every long thrust, he was growning and moaning while he gave me every inch of his beutifull meat, I was moaning that it was so good, he fucked me for about 10 minutes or so, then he raised up on his elbows still grasping my hands, then he let out a big loud grown and blew his sperm into my ass with one big blast, it felt so good I almost shot my load. then he pulled out and got out of bed and went to the bathroom, it was so good I just layed there feeling his sperm slowly running out of me down onto my balls and dick. he came out of the bathroom and got dressed, I just layed there feeling his sperm in me, I said to him that was great, he said thanks and left. it was the best sex I ever had, I didn't want to get up, I just wanted to lay there with his sperm slowly running out of me.. I want to meet him again, but we haven't been able to connect yet, I hope he will come and fuck me again soon. I loved it

On Friday, I was working on an unoccupied house getting it ready for the owners to sell it. I hear my boss tell me to come over to him, so I walk to the room where he is... he's behind a door with the knob taken off, and he stuck his cock through the makeshift glory hole. I get on my knees and work on him for a good bit and get him pretty close to cumming. Then, he pulled out of the glory hole and joined me in the empty bedroom. We laid down on the carpet and made out for a bit. Then, he got up, lifted my legs up and gave me a good spit lubed fuck. Started slowly, but after a bit, he pounded my hairy hole pretty hard with his 7.5" of daddy meat and shot his load in me. Nice way to end the work day.

That night, I hooked up with a hot hairy guy from Scruff. Wasn't planning on getting fucked, but things were getting hot while we made out with him on top of me. He rubbed his cock on my hole a lot, I teased his cock with my hole every time. He fingered me a bit and then continued slowly rubbing his cock on my hole, and eventually his head slipped in. He started fucking me slowly as we continued kissing and exploring each other's bodies. His nipples were so hard wired that even a slight brush on one would have him on the brink of blowing his load. So even though he fucked me slowly, it was very intense--it was hard to avoid grazing his nips while I felt his furry chest. He never did pound me, but it was still great. Him being on the edge the whole time had me worked up too. We ended up cumming at the same time, me on my belly, and him in my hole. It was cool to have such a slow, sensual but very intense fuck after taking a pounding earlier.

• Upvote 1