Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Got loaded this evening by hot 25yo top with great muscled body and even better Big cock. Its been a while since i got fucked in my second sfinkter. Damn, he was fucking hot. First deepthoated his cock as far as i could, then digged my hole with it. And he really digged me deep. Not far he dumped Big load in me. Went to bathroom and i followed, sucked him again and he again stuck dick up my cumhole and dumped another load. He was so fucking hot.

Needles to say i still has his sperm up my ass. I want it all to absorb. Hope I'll have a chance to get his load again. Berlin is quite fun. And I'm such cumwhore.

Got anon walk in blindfold cumdump with another 25yo tomorrow evening. Looking forward gettin his anon sperm up my hole.

Was checking A4A, which has been fairly dead with the university out. Most of the students are gone, and with them, many others in town go on vacation.

After a couple of hours I got a message from a college boi who was still in town. His profile says he only wants guys 18-22 and safe only, but I guess beggars can't be picky when there are so few people online. After an exchange, he said he wasn't interested since I wanted to fuck bare, so I told him the offer is always open. He e-mailed me a few hours later, clearly not having found anyone else and was extremely horny. Gave him my address and waited to see if he'd show up, which thankfully he did.

Ended up having 4 hours of hot sex with this boi. I can still feel his loads in my ass and I'm sure mine are still deep in his guts as well. I doubt he'll come back over, but it would be nice.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53126[/ATTACH]

A few weeks ago I found a hot, 18yo college freshman twink bottom to use. He is 5'10" 145 pounds, blonde hair, white, smooth with pierced nippples and a thick 7.5cut cock.

He is a submissive boy so I use my handcuffs and blindfold on him while keeping him poppered up. He loves bareback sex and older men. He told me he's had over 1,000 partners in his 18 short years.

I raw fuck him while he is restrained. The boy is a power bottom and can't get enough cock in his ass. After a while of working him over, I plant my seed deep inside him after making him beg for my fertile babies.

He really wants to get gangbanged while he is blindfolded by as many guys as possible. He is open to taking poz cum and really wants to get some charged tops to mark his hole.

Here you can see what a pussy bottom this 18yo bareback twink really is. I went to town on his ass and ate him out real good.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53127[/ATTACH]

He can't get enough of my thick 9 inch dildo in his ass. Next time I want to fist fuck him after his ass is loaded with multiple loads from strangers.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2014/01/breeding-college-freshman.html

New Years Eve, First decided i couldn't be bothered, stay in, read a book and just watch TV. Then towards 24.00 I got horny. Threw on a torn cut-off jeans, showing lots of skin, boots and a torn tank top and took a taxi to Yumbo Center here in Gran Canaria (taxi driver did not approve my outfit I think). Don't like crowds too much but that is where the gay guys are, and there were plenty of them. Got to a few bars, some I even never frequent usually, and got loads by drunk tourists. Didn't care, as long as they plowed my hole. Up till 04.00. Must have taken 10 cocks, not sure if all loaded me, some were horny but too drunk to get it hard. Got a lot of invitations to go to hotel rooms but ignored those. Then decided to go back home. I had the cocks I wanted. Another disapproving taxi driver...but at least I got what I wanted! Went to sleep with cum dripping out of my ass. Happy New Year so it was! ;-)

I'm top/vers partner is btm/vers - we had a hot friend over last night that we loaned a pair of swim trunks to so we could hot tub a bit, afterwards I let the friend rinse off in the shower and hubby decided he needed to too......this led to a lot of heavy petting in our bed while I watched but our friend (mid 30's with athletic build n body to die for) didn't want anything more (but the petting was hot) leaving partner hot n bothered when he went to bed......I got up before him this morning.....lubed up his bare cock (with 7.5" cut with pa) and sat on it.....next thing I know hubby is awake and flips me on my back.....man he was hungry for my ass and my ass was hungry for his seed.....he shot a HUGE load inside me....when he pulled out some ran down my crack but not to worry....hubby scooped it up and fed it to me.....I couldn't move afterwards otherwise I would have cleaned his cock off (partner is back asleep next to me about to have my seed in him)

post-22489-140864350501_thumb.jpg

Edited by Socrates

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53126[/ATTACH]

A few weeks ago I found a hot, 18yo college freshman twink bottom to use. He is 5'10" 145 pounds, blonde hair, white, smooth with pierced nippples and a thick 7.5cut cock.

He is a submissive boy so I use my handcuffs and blindfold on him while keeping him poppered up. He loves bareback sex and older men. He told me he's had over 1,000 partners in his 18 short years.

I raw fuck him while he is restrained. The boy is a power bottom and can't get enough cock in his ass. After a while of working him over, I plant my seed deep inside him after making him beg for my fertile babies.

He really wants to get gangbanged while he is blindfolded by as many guys as possible. He is open to taking poz cum and really wants to get some charged tops to mark his hole.

Here you can see what a pussy bottom this 18yo bareback twink really is. I went to town on his ass and ate him out real good.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53127[/ATTACH]

He can't get enough of my thick 9 inch dildo in his ass. Next time I want to fist fuck him after his ass is loaded with multiple loads from strangers.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2014/01/breeding-college-freshman.html

time to start pimping his ass out

Got my first three loads of 2014 this past evening, thanks to an older couple who invited me over to their place. The older of the two is exclusively a top. I was on the receiving end of two of his loads. And in between, his bottom-oriented husband gave me a surprisingly hot fucking for someone who claimed he hadn't topped a guy in over two years. He insisted that I feed him a load before I left, and although I usually couldn't care less about having an orgasm of my own when I'm in the company of other men, I thought it was only fair to grant him his request.

Got 4 loads last night, Had not been fucked all week so decided to go to the boots for a change went in jockstrap & chaps, First load i took was in the darkroom bent over from a guy with a 9inch cock, He flooded my ass with sweet cum & just as he was cumming he announced it so everyone could hear that he was flooding my ass with cum. The second & 3rd loads i took in the sling while i was getting tag fucked from a FB & some other horny guy with a nice 8inch cock. Was hot getting tag fucked & feeling the loads deep in my sleazy cumhole. The 4th load i got again bent over in the darkroom. Did not see who it was it was too dark but i felt the pulses while he squirted four times inside my cum drenched ass.

I went to SteamWorks in Chicago last night and met this young black dude with a huge cock, not sure how big but it is long maybe about 12 in online inches meaning about 8 inches. While he was pounding me, I asked him if it was OK for me to take some videos of him fucking me and he agreed, so I got my iPhone out of the locked storage and took some videos. The guy fucked me for a while, leave, come back and fuck me again. Finally, at the 4th time he was fucking me, without warning, he flooded my ass.

A few hours later, after some non remarkable encounters with other average tops who did fuck but did not want to cum yet, another young black dude approached me and told me he wanted to fuck and breed my ass. This guy is even hotter than the first black dude. He was tall, muscular and had a cock that is huge. It is about 10 in real inches and thick like a beer can. I took him back to my room on the 3rd floor where he roughly fucked me. It hurt so good the way he slammed it in my hole. My manpussy felt like it is a melting butter and welcomed his cock like it belonged there. The guy fucked me for about 15 minutes and all I could do it make loud noises of alternating pain, bliss, ecstasy. I did not want him to stop pounding. Then, without missing a beat, I felt his cock pulsed and he grunted and flooded my ass. Cum started to stream down the back of my legs. He roughly withdrew his cock and I was so out of my head that all I could do is lie there and bury my head on one of the pillow.

I heard the door slammed and he was gone and with him my iPhone. I belatedly realized over the stupor, The fucking bastard stole my iPhone, which I left hidden under the mattress. WTF, he obviously knew I had it down there so this was probably was a co-horts of the first black dude.

I went out the room and tried to look for him and he was nowhere to be found. Fuck! I have stored on that phone several videos of me getting fucked and bred by so many hot hung guys. I console my self with hoping he will just sell the iphone and erase all the files and hoping they will not be able to figure out the phone lock password. I was literally and figuratively fucked by this dude. My only consolation, if you could call it that, was that he fucked me real long and real good and left me with a huge load in my ass.