Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I got my last load about an hour ago. I got a buddy I haven't seen in a while. I called him up and he was game. We usually fuck outside his front door, but he had moved and that is not a option anymore. I got to his house and he gets in the car and told me to drive up the road. we got to the dead end and parked. Walked a bit behind some trees and got down to business. Sucked his cock for a bit to get him hard and dropped my pants. Got some lube and a whiff of poppers and he put it in. I forgot how good his cock felt. Nice size head and thicker at the base. He felt like it had been some time for him as well. We fucked for about 20 minutes and then he said he wanted to fuck me on the hood of my car. I'm cock drunk at this point so I say let's go. We get there and I bend over the hood and he shoves it in. He fucks me as hard as he can and I feel him come. I try to keep him inside as long as possible but eventually he slips out. I turn around and suck his dick clean. Drop him off at his house and drive home with his load inside. That was fun

Edited by hornyhiker
  • Like 2

I got to unload in my bf’s ass during his lunch break. My sister was visiting and she was unstairs while he quietly came in the front door. I was already hard waiting for him and I told him to lube his hole before coming in. As soon as he walked in, I bent him over the in the foyer and slid in. I was pounding his hole and my balls were smacking his ass. He was trying to moan but I had his mouth covered. I started stroking him and pounded him at the same time. That didn’t last long and he came all over the wall. I used what was left on my hand and put it on my dick. He was begging now for my load and I couldn’t resist. I pumped it deep in his guts. I sent back to work with my dna inside his ass and I’ll use it as lube when he gets home. 

• Like 5

WAS cruised on the street by a Filipino  air crew. His unfortunate pick up line was "I always wanted to fuck a black man hard". JEez. Hey I thought, just go with it. My god he could fuck, lost track of the position after the fifth one. Then he started working his smal hand into my hole, It felt  amazing. only been fisted a few times before.He fisted rimmed, and fisted some more. When my hole was sloppy enough he shoved his cock into his fist and started to jerk off, occasionally spreading his fingers outward, pumping deeper, and moving side to side.  My cock dribbled cum for what seemed an eternity.  He pulled out and told me to suck him . I did so gratefully, eh kept reaching around and slapping my hole, fingering it, until he came. I swallowed every drop. He then told me to cum. Took a while but when I finally came again he massaged what little there was onto my hole. Felt well and truly used afterwards. and was horny as hell.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Regular home Gloryhole visitor Was finally able to stop by at a convenient time. His dick was hard before it came through the hole. I gently tongue to and caressed his cock and balls till he was raging hard then took it in my mouth. I alternated deep throating him and stroking him while I licked his balls. Finally stroked and sucked his cock while caressing his nuts and he fed me a nice creamy load. I suckled on his spent cock and soon he was pushing a stream of piss down my throat.  Stroke my cock while I swallow his  stream. I didn’t want to let his cock out of my mouth!

Edited by Opensesame
  • Upvote 1

Guest JackEdJIZZ

off work today, so I hit up the one adult store in Asheville that offers a bit of an "arcade".  Really a minimalist place, but can usually find something of interest and can usually have an interested audience when fucking/sucking.

My favorite "booth" was empty so I went it, unbutton my shirt and opened my jeans.   Almost instantly there were two guys lined up for a blow job.   First one was hard as a rock and his cock tasted a bit like ass, so I figure he had been fucking earlier.  He was ready to get off and blew a nice load with fairly little effort.    Guy after him had a wedding ring.   He offered to suck him, but he dropped to his knees and gave me a decent blow job.   I know that is little chance for transmission, but it still felt good to blast a POZ load down his willing throat.   His wife must be proud of him.   I suspect he had no idea he was getting sucked by a no-meds POZ faggot.  

Anyhow, was a nice stop on a dreary rainy day.

My last load was from a neighbour. I met him at the back door wearing just a jockstrap, and snuck him down to my room while everyone else slept. I presented my ass, and he was rock hard and sliding in within seconds. No lube necessary, because of all the other loads already in my hole.... He loves fucking me after I spend a night chasing cock/cum (in fact, he won't fuck me anymore if I'm not already sloppy)... and the three loads in me really turned him on (one from a dom top regular of mine, and two from a cruising area that isn't super busy because it's winter... so when a bottom with a cummy ass came along, it was an easy sell). He only lasted about 2 minutes, and sent him on his way.

Edited by crawford912
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 daddies tag teamed me last night! Was supposed to meet up with only one of them but he brought his friend. I gave him my number afterwards and he messaged me and I actually saw he's an actual daddy he had a family pic of him, his wife and his 3 children. I love married/cheating men! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

dumped another big creamy load into a skinny little teenage cumdump that just started stripping at the club. I love the sweet young faggots with all the experience of an old pro. this slut is 5 foot 1, 105 pounds, super cute Thailand cumdump(legal age but asian faggot so they all look 12 lol). so girly.definitely going to go full ladyboy.tiny cock, nice loose fuckhole. gave him a brutal assfucking and a good strangling with a belt from behind

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Got fucked by a “play together only” couple this weekend. The guy who set it up was a daddy who had fucked me a few times by himself and is infatuated with my tight ass. He asked me to pretend I hadn’t ever seen him. When I go over to their place, turns out his hubby is a discrete daddy that’s been breeding me for two years. Lmao. 

I played along. It was an amazing fuck session with each of them dropping two loads in my ass. They’re amazing tops and even better together! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

Regular fuckbuddy came over, fucked me trice. No one in the whole world who can lick my hole like him.  In our relationship (when we aren’t having sex) I am the dominant, but in the bed he rules my body. He forced me into several positions or takes me with his own. But the second best thing with him when he is fucking me without mercy. The best his cumming. Before he is on the top, his breath begins even quicker and he is moving faster. I know he is close, and then he is unloading me with loud moaning and flapping my ass. This is the best moment in the awesome sex with him. Furthermore, he is not only talented lover but he can cum extremely doses into me.

The first turn lasted thirty minutes and he gave me such a huge load, it lasted almost a minute until it went out of me. 

The second turn was a bit shorter but I couldn’t stop to cum and it made him more horny and he fucked me like there’s no tomorrow. He gave me more cum, which is a strange thing because the first dose used to be more. 

He didn’t stop after cum, he continued his work. We fuck usually in doggy, which is his favourite, but then he turned to his back and forced me to ride him. Unfortunately both of us couldn’t cum again. But when we woke up I realised a huge dose of his previous cum was flowed away on the bedsheet. When I went to the toilet I pushed out an extremely huge doses. 

By the way since he’s left I had to go more times to the toilet, and newer and newer doses left away. 

I call it literally breeding ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Today I spent a majority of my time on Grindr trying to get fucked and fuck. My bf is out of town. First dude was this morning. He was a college latino that wanted to bust a nut before work. I sucked him to completion and swallowed him. I used one finger to play with his hole and that made him bust. The second dude was a twink. He sucked me up for 30 minutes and then I pounded his hole. We didn’t talk about fucking or going raw. I just slid in and he didn’t say anything until I told him I was ready to cum. I bred him but I still wanted to get loaded. The third guy was a bit older but muscular. He was at the Home Depot down the street. We met up in the far back bathrooms. We played with each other’s cocks under the stalls. He signaled for me to go to his stall. When I got in he was spitting on his dick already and I bent over the toilet. He pounded me aggressively and my cock was hard flopping around but I didn’t care to jerk it. He bred me before anyone showed up and I bounced. The last dude I had was a few minutes ago. He was an anon top with a bbc. I still had the other dude’s load in me and I didn’t say anything. When I got there he was waiting in his room and there was one candle in the hallway. I could feel his body and cock throbbing already. I sucked him for a few seconds before he had me doggie style. He whispered in my ear he was gonna breed me. He shoved his cock in and pushed me down onto the bed and laid on top while he fucked me. I had no control and he was just using me as his cumhole for the night. We stayed in that position and I could feel his cock starting to throb and he was moaning. He got up and walked to the bathroom and told me to go. I fingered his load out when I got home and it was thick and creamy still. 

• Like 4

Double loaded on Saturday.  Was minding my own business and young dude hit me up on Grindr. Had a fat dick so I said, sure come on over.  Thin dudes often have the fattes dicks. He was rock hard before my lips touched his dick. Sucked him good and then he ask my favorite question, can I see you ass?  Of course, I drop shorts, bend over and once he saw I was already lubed, he slid in and once I felt his balls I knew he was fully in and he came and came hard. It was magical. After he left, got a text from a top I met on bbrt.  Told him I just took a load and that was music to his hears. 20 mins later, I’m face down in his bed, letting his suck the cum out before quickly adding his and sending me on my way.  It was a good day.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Such a 'strange' meet.  A guy messaged me on fabguys.com earlier, into fucking bareback etc.  He come's over, fit looking guy in his fifties.  Proceeds to throat fuck me like nobody ever has (he has a very big cock), making me gag to the point of vomiting.  I asked him if he wanted to fuck, which we did for the best part of an hour. However, he was completely silent throughout aside from when he uttered a grunt and came inside me,.  I'm a pretty vocal bottom and like vocal guys too.  Normally, if I let a top know how good his dick feels inside me I'll get some sort of response but this time?  Nothing.