How Many Loads Have You Gotten Up Your Ass This Year?

rawTOP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing better this year since I've been keeping calendar diary of loads for 3 years, despite not going to IML this year - had a good August and Decadence this year was pretty good breeding i'm up to 195 loads in hole and hopefully Folsom this year will be good -haven't been in a few years.

love the thread.

well i like to keep a log of guys i get breed by.. last year took 964 loads. and this year so far i have took 486. i am down this year.. have not traveled as much as i did last year

when i travel i try to take a day ro two and play and for 2 days stay in my motel room and just take loads from as many guys as i can get over to my motel room and fill me. i usually get a day like 21-30 loads but all depends. also love it when i have some buds that freeze me loads and puts frozen loads in my hot ass.

i love the feel of cum in my hot ass nad love the cum sloppy hole i get. my fantasy is to cum to new york and get a sleazy hotel in the hot district and just play out my hot cum dump motel scene where i post on all the webistes and have guys cum by and seed me.

• Administrators
I'm doing better this year since I've been keeping calendar diary of loads for 3 years, despite not going to IML this year - had a good August and Decadence this year was pretty good breeding i'm up to 195 loads in hole and hopefully Folsom this year will be good -haven't been in a few years.

I gotta fuck you again (and give you a load this time). You have a good hole...

And welcome to Breeding Zone!

Don't know how much I've taken up my ass, probably 100+! Since two months I've been kinda going steady with a nice german guy with aids and he has been breeding my ass on a daily basis with his hot deadly loads! Swallowed A LOT of loads too. Just since my recent pozzing I've started topping again, bred about 30 holes since july. About 12 of those holes belonged to willing bugchasers!

• Administrators

Hey LongHairdCumPig - Never said back to you when you posted your other message... Welcome to Breeding Zone.

200+ so far this year is quite impressive. We need more bottoms like you :)

I am way off this year- but thats not a bad thing all in all-- last year I probably scored 200 loads for the year, but near the end of the year last year my ass got greedy and a cock just wasn't enough to fill it up, and I got going heavily into fisting. Since then, I get fucked about 2 times a week from various FB's and bookstore connections, but have also been getting fisted 2 or 3 times a week - I've even gotten fisted 5 times in a bookstore in Miami since January.

However, I will be in Barcelona 21-28 Sept ( next week) and really hope to have a lot of men take my hole and ram a load or two up it. Will be at the sex club bars BerlinDark and/or OpenMind nightly, hosed out and totally there for men to relieve their pent up sexual urges in