How Many Loads Have You Gotten Up Your Ass This Year?

rawTOP

hey rawTOP! awesome site - thanks for bein here xx

yeah we don't talk about it but my man was a top as a teen, now he's discovered the ultimate pleasure of riding a hard cock raw n feeling it blast inside...so as much as i'd hope i'm meeting his needs you can always tell when ur fucking a freshly abused hole lol

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barebacksaunaslut that is absolutely fucking awesome hope you reach your goal. You are definately my idol I thought my goal of a 1000 loads was a lot 2000 is awesome. Where have taken them, how many in your ass and how many eaten would love to know

Update of loads taken. So far I've taken 618 loads up my ass and have eaten 676 loads. With only 3 months to go till the end of the year I'm goner have to work harder to reach my goal of a 1000 loads up my ass and a 1000 loads eaten. Had a great weekend got fucked by 23 guys in one day, the most so far, took each of their loads and ate another 28 in the same day.

My friend and I have a game we play each year to see who can take the most from one New Year's to the next, so I have a fairly accurate count. Problem is, I'm in Alabama and he's in Atlanta, so he has a much easier time than I do, but I travel often and usually make up for it when I'm in hotels and etc. He tops some, but I rarely do so I don't count those.

2007 - 102

2008 - 168

2009 - 348 (chicago pride, IML and week long visit to folsom added 100 to the tally that year)

2010 - 97 so far with a little catching up to do.

My biggest accomplishment this year has been on NYE I went to a sex party in Atlanta and during the countdown to midnight I was getting pounded hard by a hot jock guy, which the countdown didn't phase him, he just kept fucking. I count him on 2010 numbers since he loaded my ass technically in 2010.