How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

I was like 12 and he was 15 or 16. My moms best friends son, he was hot had a big cock. Started out him showing me how to j/o then progressed to him sticking it in no lube it hurt like hell but as I look back it hurt so good. He is straight now has been married once. Saw him a few years ago at a halloween store he didn't recognize me though. I think for him it was teenage hormones and I was a willing participant to let an older stud show me what he knew. One time we rowed out to a little island a mile from his house on a bay and laid in the grass on the island naked blowing each other, that was so hot. The fucking didn't go too well but the sucking sure did. I wouldn't say no if I ever had a chance to repeat things with him. He took my butt sex verginity with his big fat hard teenage cock. We lived about 30 miles apart which kept hookups from being more frequent unfortunately.

I was 20 or 21, don't remember exactly. Had never been fucked before (I'd only done sucking and getting sucked, not that I didn't want to get fucked but it just never had happened before). Got picked up at a bar by a random guy. Not great looking, but not ugly either. Although I was so messed up at the time I didn't really care. He ended up fucking me raw (and without lube) and seeding me back in my student room. Then left and I never saw him again. Although I'd never been fucked before, it didn't actually hurt (although I can't say it was pleasurable either. It was basically neutral).

I can remember it to this day 17 years old and got my hole filled by a teammate from the soccer team, I have always had a thing for hot guy's in nylon sports gear. after sucking his cock for a little while I found myself asking him if he wanted to fuck me. all he said is you show it I will fuck it. Down came the soccer shorts and I layed on my back so he could spit on my hole and then work his cock in. It hurt like hell at first but once I relaxed it felt fucking great.

I was 18. Met a guy who was 46 on A4A. He picked me up & we would find a place to park, then we would suck each other off. He was kind of a cumslut. We did this about 4 times. Then he decided he wanted to do more. I agreed & he took me to a nice motel. We showered & made out. Traded blowjobs. Then he started licking my ass. I flipped over on my stomach so he could really rim me good. He rimmed me for about 3 mins. Then I heard him spit, then came his finger. He spit & fingered me for about another 3 mins. Asked me if I was ready. I told him I was. Then he stuck his cock in my ass slowly & started fucking. I reached back pulling him in deeper. he asked if I liked daddy dick & I said "Fuck yea". After about 3 mins he asked "Do you want Daddy's load?" I said "Yes Daddy". He asked where did I want it. I reached back grabbed his ass and said "Cum inside me Daddy". That sent him over the edge, then he started fucking faster & harder said "I'm breeding your ass boy, You like Daddy's load?" I replied "Yes Daddy, I love love your cum in my hole." After he bred me he began rimming my hole again, fingering some out for me to suck off of his fingers.

I envy the guys who got fucked by family members. Wish it was in my case, but it did't happen. Was horny enough to get loaded up in the cruising park once I left home though to my college at 17 (with hormones raging through your body). Couldn't get enough.

i was 16 and was on one of those gay social/hookup sites. i think it was dlist. remember that? anyways i was talking to this older guy i think he was 39. he was coming into town on business and we conversated before on a friendly slightly flirtaous way. he picked me up, we went out to eat, took me back to his hotel, and gave me the best frist time ever. we made out, he sucked me off, flipped me over and then rimmed me before he stuck his cock in raw.

I was also 15/16. Back in the day a friend of my same age introduced me to a shop whose owner was gay (around 35yo) and he would use me in the back of his shop. There I was every Saturday afternoon evening dropping my pants and asking for cock. Later on he introduced me to some of his friends. You can easily imagine what happened during the following years. A slut was born! :-)

I was 14 when my dad started to breed me. He was a truck driver and we used to stay at trucker motels. He would breed me and then loan me out to his buddies. Still fucking love truckers. One time he took me to a pussy cat theater in Phoenix. He bent me over the seats in the back row, and filled me with his seed. Then encouraged other perv's to breed me too.