How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

I was 13, was cruisin the downtown redlight scene late one night back in the 70s when it was all old school xxx theaters, this black guy working the ticket booth of one of the theaters waved me over, asked if I wanted to come in, said he'd let me come in the back, of course I said sure! As he lets me in and guides me to the back I can see his cock bulging in his pants. Got me back to the projector room where there were some chairs, I sit down and he whips out his cock, which was a good 9-10", puts it in my face and says suck my cock :) Which I didnt waste any time doing :) After about 5 minutes of that he says turn around on your knees on the chair and he pulls off my shorts, lubes my ass and fingers my ass for a few minutes then proceeds to fuck my ass, pounding balls deep for a good 10 minutes then blows his load in my ass :)

When I was leaving he says can you come back tomorrow night? I have some friends that will be here? I said sure and came back the next night and he had 3 black dudes there that got me high then fucked me for a couple hours :)

if you are 46 now weren't you about 2 in the 70's?

• Haha 1

I was 16, 1978, just got my drivers license and was immediately hooked on adult book stores, glory holes, theaters. I easily passed for 18 and had no trouble getting in. I was getting my cock sucked a few times a day and had starting sucking some cocks too. A guy who looked a bit older came into my booth and just turned me around and fucked me, quick few pumps and came in my ass. I didn't get fucked again til I was 35

• Upvote 1

The first time I was fucked I was like 12-13, seventh or eighth grade. It was by a neighbor who was about two years older than me. It was probably two months before he fucked me a second time. This was in the fall/winter. By summer I was getting plowed about every two weeks. It was a big deal to have sex at different locations: attic, bedroom, camp tent, outdoors/under the stars, barns/hayloft, pool-side bathhouse, amusement park, etc.   Didn’t really use condoms before college.

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...

mind if I change ur question a bit. I was 14 when fucking for the very first time. The usual age for guys back 14 years ago. At least I think so, nowadays being obviously younger when seeing how many teens get pregnant. 11 & daddy is not unusual in the UK. I  can't think of it for me but that's life in our lovely nowadays society :eek:

Not to risk getting banned from this site, mine was done by a much older cousin and I was very very young (preteen).  It was not forceful, and in fact very pleasant.  Hooked on it since

I can't see why you could be banned.you don't seem to blame ur cousin nor do you regret it & most important; you were not raped Might be me being too open for some but I can't see what could be wrong on your answer. It's your life, your body & you're happy with your past. Who could possibly blame or judge you therefor! No one is perfect. Reason why I think no one is supposed to judge another human anyway. I'm not religious at all but I  never met anyone who's life got better by  hating.

• Upvote 1

Guest 24collegekid420

I was started at 10. My neighbor wife growing up was my babysitter. Alot of times her husband would come home drunk. He would catch me on my own playing video games in his kids room. He would make me suckered his dick at first he would tell me to swallow so nobody else would know. Only me and he son Luis. He fucked me for years growing up.

• 3 weeks later...

Had my first chance for m2m at about 16, but it wasn't the thing to be involved in where I lived as everyone knew everyone and nothing was a secret there. Was later when I was out and on my own and in between marriages at age 24. Was at an adult bookstore and was cornered in the basement peep booth area by two guys and was held down, gagged, and anal raped by them. Wasn't a good experience, but then it did get me into m2m and thinking a lot about what had taken place. Later that year I ran into another guy that had came in shortly a few minutes after the rape and had helped me out of the situation that day. He befriended me after that and then finally talked me into trying and doing it the right way. The rest is history, as they say.

I can't see why you could be banned.you don't seem to blame ur cousin nor do you regret it & most important; you were not raped Might be me being too open for some but I can't see what could be wrong on your answer. It's your life, your body & you're happy with your past. Who could possibly blame or judge you therefor! No one is perfect. Reason why I think no one is supposed to judge another human anyway. I'm not religious at all but I  never met anyone who's life got better by  hating.

Technically he was raped.

• 2 weeks later...

i was raped on the beach at 17 after showing off in my gstring and wandering into a bunch of huys in the sand dunes on jones beach in NY. ended up in the hospital with a bote inside me and three guys cum that i know of... since then always felt like i deserved it and am on earth to be a cum dump