How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

• 1 month later...

My first time was 17, i met a guy off of yahoo personals, i told him i was 18. He took me out to dinner, and back to his house. We proceded to watch a gay themed movie and he was serving me rum and pineapple juice. After i had a nice buzz he started rubbing my thighs, and i got hard, he lead me to his bedroom and we proceded to get undressed.

We swapped sucking each other, and 69ing in various positions. He asked me to get on my knees at the edge of the bed and bend over. I did. He started playing with my hole and some lube. He also got out a bottle of max impact and had me take a deep inhale, as i did he stuck his avg dick in my ass, and fucked me for about 30 minutes in 3 or 4 different positions before he got be back to doggy and gave me his seed.

My first time was 17, i met a guy off of yahoo personals, i told him i was 18. He took me out to dinner, and back to his house. We proceded to watch a gay themed movie and he was serving me rum and pineapple juice. After i had a nice buzz he started rubbing my thighs, and i got hard, he lead me to his bedroom and we proceded to get undressed.

We swapped sucking each other, and 69ing in various positions. He asked me to get on my knees at the edge of the bed and bend over. I did. He started playing with my hole and some lube. He also got out a bottle of max impact and had me take a deep inhale, as i did he stuck his avg dick in my ass, and fucked me for about 30 minutes in 3 or 4 different positions before he got be back to doggy and gave me his seed.

wow man how exiciting! hope you really enjoyed the good time and fuck! I know I would have!

I was visiting Las Vegas for my 21st birthday and hooked up with a local guy. We didn't plan to fuck raw, but whilst kissing him my ass brushed over his hard cock and he thrust up inside me, no condom or lube. It felt so good, but I didn't become a regular barebacker until a couple of years later.

I was 22 and for my Daddy's birthday I let him breed my hole.

He fucked me hard and shot his load before I could change my mind, then we kept fucking so he could really enjoy fucking a second load into my hairy hole.

He looked me in the eyes as he bred me a second time.

Taken his load many times since.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bamabarebackbtm

13 first load I took although i had been fucked with condom about 5 times before. It was an 17 year old guy that was my neighbor. I wanted loads after that and would beg guys not to use condoms.

i was 14 by a guy that lived up the road from my house he was a friend of the family about 39 and had a good body and we started by me just sucking him off but after a few weeks of just that one day he took me to his bed and his house and told me to lay down and open my legs as far apart as i could i was thinking he was going to suck me off like he has done before but he started to eat out my hole which was the first time that had been done to me and i loved it. then he put a finger up my hole which felt great then he put 2 then he put 3 then 4 and i was loving it then he slid up and was looking me stright in the face as he push his dick up it which hurt but was in a goodway and then he starded slow but after sometime he was pounding my ass as hard as he could and i was in pure heaven then he slowed down and looked right at me and called me a bitch as a felt his cum shoot in2 my ass then he went back to fucking me harder and was calling me his bitch after that because my mother worked til after 5 or 6 everyday i would go over to his place and we would fuck everyday after school. he even had some 3 friends of his come a gangbang me on my 17th birthday and he had like 10 come to the cablin on the river and gangbang me on the weekend after i turned 18 for me being legal and all that was bareback because he was just in2 baceback