to shave or not to shave

HAIRYCUM31

I wish i could be a furry beast and extra testosterone has helped increase my body hair, but it's too light to look good. Plus I'm a bidy builder so i do the smooth thing. If shaving makes you itch, try just trimming the hair with electric trimmers, which is what i usually do. This avoids the regrowth itch as well ad ingrown hair

A former daddy had me get laser hair removal. So now I am hairless permanently. He said he wanted me to know for the rest of my life that I'm a faggot. I am a faggot. Only real men have hair. 

1 1.36.58 PM.png

IMG_2885.JPG

Edited by bttmsubslut
Forgot to add pics
  • Upvote 1

Guest Boxir55

I am always shaved, I love to feel a guys hairy body against me whether I am on top or bottom. I know some of the guys don't like it but it makes me feel good. I shave a different area every day so it doesn't take much time to stay hairless. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ass, cock and balls - shaved. Body - trimmed.

I've seen a total walking jungle, and it's entirely unappealing to me, and mansmells are.

If you're thinking that surface of the hair alone is sufficient to carry extra weight in the Smell department, I've never seen that math working it's wonder for the Appearance. You either carry your smell well regardless of hair or you don't (as a hygiene nazi). The hair doesn't have a smell, and won't keep the smell on it's own working like a wig if your skin is cleaned up - your skin is the primary fragrance source and keeper of things man-sexy.

• 1 year later...

Please hairy guys, don't shave.  The more hair the better, no amount is too much.  If you are sasquatch, my hole gets wet right away.  Anything goes.

• 2 months later...

Do what makes you feel hot.  Do that and they will fuck you.  Hairy and they can decide to have a go themselves, bringing a razor to the hookup (and if my experience is anything to go by making a complete hash of it).  Shaved has the advantage that they can't make you put it back.

ah4412.jpg