Ass Lips

bluphnx

To all the tops out there -- wondering what you guys think and prefer about different ass lips. Some guys are hairy and kind of a little dry/tough/rough - does anyone like that? That compared to the warm smooth insides... Or are there more of you out there that prefer a baby smooth, puckering hairless hole that's very moisturized and doesn't have any course feeling to it?

I'm into fucking hairy' date=' snug holes. Men capable of sucking my cock with their buttholes, go to the head of the line, please. Since I almost always eat 'em out first, they're never tough or rough. After I've bred 'em, those holes ain't gonna be dry in any sense of the word.[/quote']

Fucking LOVE a hot set of asslips. Love to make out with 'em, and then sink my cock balls deep in that boybutt. Agree 100% with pipesmokin'manfucker, a man capable of sucking my cock with his butthole. UNNNF. Take my load, bitch! Not really into hairy holes though, prefer a hot shaved smooth set of asslips. Fucked this bottom last night that had the hottest set of asslips. I'll be back in that hole.

Nice guys, Yeah I definitely know what you mean by a hole that can suck your cock in. I always tell my bottoms to squeeze on my outstroke...love that feeling like they don't want me to wonder off from their hole.

Personally I prefer a soft baby hole. I don't like rough/course holes. Some guys that shave their hair can have horrible itchy holes. YUCK

When I top, I like my bottoms to be tight, shaved, smooth and baby soft. I also love a jock twink who has a lightly hair ass. Yum. I also love to see those ass lips milk me. I also love how they open up and some leave a perfect open gaping hole. When I bottom, I have learned to control my muscle on the out stroke. Although this wears me out from time to time (I guess I just need more practice :2thumbs:) In the end, I want to achieve a nice rosebud - insert shameless plug <check out my pics>. I have found that nearly every top I have serviced has really got off on cumming all over that bud.

Lol I just shaved mine yesterday after two week. I prefer shaved ass lips on myself and on other guys. That way I'm fully able to feel his cock against my skin as he fucks the living hell out of me or when he grazes it or runs his tongue over it.

• 6 years later...

Guess I'm kind of picky on this. If I'm topping some blonde bottom, a few wispy asshole hairs are a turn-on. Otherwise, I fucking love a combination of a smooth mancunt with lips that are at least a little puffy, hole medium tight. In a gangfuck situation, a well-fucked puffy hole with a hint of rosebud sticking out can be really hot. Cumming on a rosebud then shoving it back in with my cock - fucking goddamn! 

I like all holes hairy or smooth, for the really hairy holes a little trimming helps reduce the irritations from the long hairs.

When it come to asslips the more pronounced the better. Be still my heart If it looks like a gaping pussy even at rest. Love sucking on them and feeling those lips drag on my cock as I long stroke you cunt.

• Like 2

On 11/10/2013 at 6:08 AM, NLbear said:

I have a hairy hole (not cheeks), but the hair tends to get longer than I want, so once the hair gets too long I shave my hole. Find that also more hygienic for myself when cleaning out.

Why not just trim it. The grow back must be itchy as hell and not in a good sluttly was😮

6 hours ago, find91 said:

Why not just trim it. The grow back must be itchy as hell and not in a good sluttly was😮

Have you ever tried to trim hair where you can't see it? LOL. It doesn't get itchy when it grows back btw. 

• Like 1