What's Your Favorite Lube?

rawTOP

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Just recently started using Wet Platinum. Not the regular water based kind, the "Platinum" silicone based stuff. It does not require much. It does not dry up and get sticky. It is much harder to wash off than a water based lube.

When it comes to lube, I prefer a good old spit fuck to lube an ass. If the bottom did his job correctly, then my cockis a nice slick fuck tool that can invade any hole. However, when I need to use lube, I prefer the Wet Platinum silicone based lube, it is very smooth and does not irritate my cock. I have ha some past issues with some water based lubes irritating my cock, so this stuff is great in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently purchased some powdered lube from 665 Leathers called Sledge Hammer-- Fierce extreme-- it is similar to J Lube, but not as stringy when reconstituted, and has a slight mint base in it that actually causes A) the ass mucus to drool out more (think about brushing your teeth with a mint toothpaste and how much you salivate in the process- similar results in the ass as well) and B) a very minor numbing/calming of the lower asshole-- I get fisted, and I have found this actually helps me get men in deeper than J Lube