Question for bottoms: Do you really not give a shit what a top does to you?

RawSlutNYC

When im blazing and have poppers my hole belongs to the top. I like having my hole fucked and pounded and available to the top for as he wishes. My goal then is to be a little wet hole for my top. I haven't been fucked even once in 2014 :( I hope to change it soon

My hole belongs to the top. The only conditions I place on the use of my hole (and body in general) is that I end the session in a similar condition in which it was found. As long as their isn't any physical damage, it's all good. Of course there are always risks of picking up a bug or two, and thats fine. I consider it "normal wear and tear". But on the otherhand if there are deliberate physical injuries such as broken skin, bruising, etc, that quickly approaches my hard limits and although I may be a sex pig, I'm not a punching bag or other device in which to let out agressions that are intended to cause physical harm.

• Upvote 2

Only restrictions I have are: no scat, blood play, no children, no 'major' pain (although I seem to have a high tolerance) and no permanent markings. pretty much almost anything else is ok or at least up for discussion and if it sounds like fun to me, hey, let er rip.

• Upvote 1

I try to make my limits clear from the beginning when I'm bottoming or being a cum dump. More of a power bottom here that prefers control so many of the tops here probably wouldn't like to breed me. Only problem I've not had good luck figuring out is the cum and go vs marathoners. I get sore after a while and need a break. I'd rather take ten tops in a night that dump a load after a few minutes than get fucked for hours on end by the same guy.

• 1 month later...

not really. I have had them tie me up, gag me, blindfold me, piss on me, piss in me, push me over in a dark room after nutting in me - as long as they don't get violet or it involves scat and blood I am pretty kewl with any position, any time, any where as long as the top fucks me

• Upvote 1

I've seen a lot of comments from guys saying things like "He's the top. He can do whatever he wants to me." Do any of you truly feel that way or is that just fantasy talk?

It's a game...so I expect most guys have boundaries....with me it doesn't really matter as I'm more vanilla sleaze and not into hurting anyone and I'm not into dirty.... Prefer freshly showered....lol. What I have been is more of verbally abusive... Really treated them like just a hole to dump my load in....have gotten better as some of my bottom exes told me it wasn't really a nice thing to do. No I enjoy it when bottom as fun as well and we r both having good time. Sometimes I enjoy being treated as nothing more than a dick for the bottoms pleasure...but it's all bit of a game and I would never go overboard with it.

I agree getting fucked is a game, some people like to play longer and into different things than others. My example of not caring what a top does basically covers from a load and go fucking to tying me down tight, fucking me over and over, piss, and whatever other kink they would be into. Of course everyone has a limit on what they will do.

I think I am more the intimate type to be honest, I know you're going to laugh, and pose the question what the fuck are you doing here, but, I prefer to feel like I'm making love rather than I'm being abused. I guess that's just the way I feel.

But that said, on occasions, I do like it a tad rougher, ever since my second sphincter was popped, it's not as painful when a big boy goes deep, So I can enjoy it tad more.

Guest faggot hole

Gee i don't think getting fucked is a game. A Top's load is a real gift and and Top who favors me with His load has free reign to use me and my holes in any way that give Him pleasure.

I agree everybody has limits mine is more in line with atlbtmpig. In the end I like pleasuring my Top and as long as he respect my limits anything goes. I prefer setting the limits before we go as nothing kills the mood more quicker than a whining bottom.

• Upvote 1