My Boyfriend's Poz Support Group Buddy

Snug in my bed, around 10:00 the next morning, I sensed Brad stretching next to me. Bring 6'6", he takes up a lot of the bed. Still with my eyes closed, I reached over to feel his chest and felt an extra pair of hands. I looked over to Brad and saw Justin lying next to him with a big smile on his handsome face. Justin is 6'4", so it's a good thing we have a big bed. Brad reached out to snuggle with Justin and I at the same time. This felt great having the three of us in bed together.

Brad said to me, "Well, Rik, that was certainly a wild night. Are you OK with what happened?" I smiled and said, "Yeah, wild doesn't begin to describe last night ... and we should talk through our next steps." Justin piped up and said, "Um ... maybe I better leave you guys to talk. Sounds like you have some heavy shit to discuss." "Actually, Justin," Brad said, "I think one of the things we'd like you consider is being a part of our relationship." Justin looked at me and then Brad, then got a puzzled look on his face. He said, "We just got pozzed Rik last night and that's what you want to talk about?" I thought for a second and said, "I can take PEP within three days and stay neg if I want, but we should make that decision together as boyfriends." Justin said, "Fuck that is heavy shit. Can we grab a coffee go for a run first?"

We grabbed some tank tops and shorts to head out for a run. it was a good idea that Justin had. A run was a perfect way to reflect on what we did and how the three of us should go forward ... together. Justin's big pierced cock flopped around nicely in the short, and Brad's sexy body was total eye candy. I'm usually the competitive one, liking to run ahead to keep a fast pace, but I really enjoyed the view of seeing the back side of Justin and Brad. With their athletic bodies and in the best of health, these two poz guys could have anyone they want. I'm a lucky guy to have them want me. It was a quiet run, and we were all thinking about last night and what we're going to do going forward.

After getting a nice sweat on, we arrived at the outdoor exercise area in West Hollywood Park. There are rings, parallel bars and push-up bars there, so it's a nice spot to get a quick muscle pump. I threw off my tank top and went on the parallel bars to get in a set of dips. After a minute, I look over to Justin and Brad who are busting a gut - laughing at me. "What are you two up to", I asked. Justin spoke first, "Remember last night when we wrote on you with the marker?"  All of a sudden, I remembered them writing "poz me," "cum slut," and "neg4poz" on my back ... and here I am in the middle of West Hollywood Park with my shirt off. I said, "I'm guessing it's still there, right?" At the same time they said, "Yep." Brad added, "Plus the arrow that leads to your hole!"

All of a sudden Justin runs off and grabs my tank top. I should have seen this coming. Here I am in the middle of West Hollywood and I'm marked up asking to be converted. Brad took off running after Justin, and I had no choice but to go chasing after them. Shirtless in West Hollywood isn't a big thing, but advertising for poz cum doesn't happen every day. Stopping for the first red light crosswalk was brutal, but became easier as guys either pointed at me or made a comment to whomever they were with. With only one red light to go before I could get to my street, I hear, "Rik - call me sometime, I'll help ya out!"

And there's the sexy Physician’s Assistant, Shawn, from my doctor's office. Fuck! Shawn has done my blood tests since I started playing with guys, and I've had the hots for him the whole time. Slightly shorter than me, he's in his 40's and is a 5' 10" stud muffin with a killer smile. Although before now, I've only seen him in his nursing scrubs, I've always perved over his vascular arms. He's joked with me that he wishes my veins were as easy to stick as his are. There's just something so sexy about a veiny guy.

Full of embarrassment, I spoke up, "Shawn! What's going on? I was just out for a jog." Shawn smiled and said, "Looks like you were out looking for more than exercise. What's the "neg4poz" thing about?" Holy shit ... are we having this conversation now ... stopped on the sidewalk with all these guys reading what's written on my body?

I said, "Well, it's kinda a long story..."

Shawn said, "Let me guess, it was a dare?"

Relieved at the great excuse, I said "Exactly. It was a dare."

He looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Bullshit."

Crap...

I said, "Shawn, I can explain it to ya, but can we walk to my place? It's just up the street and I should get this writing off me." He gave me a quick smile, and gave one more look to the writing on me. He said, "And you'll tell me more about why you wrote "poz me" on your back?" At that point I would have given him the PIN code to my debit card. I just wanted to get off the street. I turned and headed home with him in tow, "I'll explain it all, and I might need your help." At the last crosswalk, a guy behind us said, "There's the cumslut from last night!" I turned around and there was Bruce and David from the gym. Shawn saw the look of desperation in my eyes, then he slid his hand down the waistband of my shorts and gave my butt a squeeze. He looked back at the two guys and said, "I'm here to get the job done." With that he gave my nipple a tweak and we left the guys with their mouths hanging open.

We got to my place and I heard the shower running, so I invited Shawn to have a seat so we could talk. I explained, "Here's the short version: Last night, my boyfriends and I went to the baths and got a little crazy. I took their poz loads, and also several other guys ... and I'm sure a couple of them were poz." I finished the sentence and sat back and let him absorb the message. There was no value in dishing up a lie, I had to tell the truth.

Just then, Brad comes into the room carrying my shirt and wearing just his jockstrap, "Hey slut! I found your shirt... Oh.. sorry."

"Brad, this is Shawn, my Physician's Assistant at my doctor's office. Shawn this is my boyfriend ... one of them."

Brad said, "Let me put some shorts on, I'll be right back." Shawn gave a big smile and said, "Don't get dressed on my account!" Just then, Justin came out from the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He saw Shawn, and his mouth dropped open. "Shawn, hey stud!" Justin and Shawn shared a kiss and a hug. "So you guys know each other" I asked. Shawn smiled and said, "Yes, we sure do, but that's not why I'm here. Let me ask a couple questions"

Shawn continued, "Rik, you said you were bred by poz guys. Were the guys undetectable?" Justin interrupted, "No, I fucked him and I'm off my meds. With my viral load I might have pozzed him." Shawn asked Brad, "Are you poz as well?" Brad said, "Yes, but I'm on meds but undetectable."

Shawn thought for a moment and said, "Well, if you're looking for judgmental moralizing, I'm not your guy, because you can get that shit anywhere. You have three days to get on PEP if you want to try to fight converting. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. Otherwise you can take your chances on your immune system fighting it. Or you can join your boyfriends and converting. Those are your options. I have an opinion, but Brad and Justin need to help you make that decision."

The room was quiet for a couple minutes, and I said, "I think the three of us need to talk this through to figure out what to do. It's a big decision to allow the virus to take hold."

Shawn nodded his head and gave a sympathetic look to the three of us. He said, "Justin knows a little of my story, but you guys don't. I've been poz for six years now. I was a bugchaser and found some guys to convert me in a way that was meaningful to me. I didn't make the decision lightly, and it was one of the most important ones I've ever made. I've never been on meds and don't plan on taking them. My viral load is in the millions and I seek out guys with high viral loads to make me even more toxic. I take care of myself in every way, and that includes getting bred with all the poz cock I can get. Having a toxic viral load is part of who I am."

The room went quiet again, and Justin said, pointing to Brad and I, "And so you two know, Shawn pozzed me. He fucked his toxic load into me over several dates and I converted. That's how we know each other. I'm carrying his DNA. I wasn't chasing, but being with him convinced me to embrace being poz and share his virus. He didn't coerce me or force me into anything. When we did it, I was begging him to poz me ... I wanted his cum to convert me. I can never thank him enough."

After a couple minutes to think about that, Shawn said, "If you want go to on PEP, here's my number. Call me day or night and I'll make it happen. If that works, you can go on PREP and fuck all the poz guys you want and stay negative. If you decide that's not right for you guys, no big deal. I'm here for you in any way you need. Unfortunately, I need to head to an appointment." He stood up first and I noticed he had a hard-on ... as did Justin under his towel and Brad's cock peeking out of the top of his jock. Everyone took quiet notice of the affect this conversation had on us.

Before he walked out, I said, "Shawn, on the street you offered to help me out when you saw "poz me" on my back. Does the offer still stand?" Shawn smiled and said addressing my boyfriends, "First you guys figure out if PEP is right for Rik and the two of you. If you're going to join the Brotherhood, give me a call. It would be an honor to seed your hole and add my virus ... as long as your boyfriends agree." I gave Shawn a kiss and a hug and he walked out the door.

With the three of us standing there with shameless erections. Brad said, "OK, that was totally hot in a perv kinda way." I agreed saying, "I've always thought he was hot and knowing he's not only poz but virulent makes him event hotter ... and I want to lick his veiny arms and legs. Fuck, wasted guys are hot!" That kinda just blurted out of nowhere, and the other guys just laughed at me.

Justin said, "I feel like we're on the Maury Show ... Rik might be pregnant but we don't know who the father is." We all laughed at the idea. I looked at Brad and said, "If I was going to be poz, I always thought I wanted you to do give it to me."

Brad looked at Justin and said, "Don't take that the wrong way. I'm that was before the three of us really bonded. And I think I know how he feels. I was stealth pozzed, so I don't know whose toxic cum got me."

I looked at Brad, "If I didn't convert right now, would you go off your meds to build up your viral load? That way we would know for sure it was the toxic strain from only you guys that converts me." Brad grabbed me and gave me a big hug. He said softly into my ear, "Of course I would, if that's what you want to do. I'd love for Justin and I to be the ones to poz you." I felt Justin behind me and he joined in the hug ... mostly I felt his big cock against my crack.

I said, "Hold that thought. I gotta shower. I stink and I need to get this marker off me." Brad smiled and said, "I was thinking of redoing it!" With a wink, Justin grabbed his cellphone, "Take your shorts off so I can capture this. We need to save this because maybe we'll use this for a template at the tattoo shop!" Being photographed like this had me rock hard. It was humiliating being treated as a piece of meat, but I get that my boyfriends had my best interests at heart. Brad said, "We gotta figure out where his biohazard tattoo goes!" I just looked at Brad and said, "Yeah, we need to talk about that if I turn poz." Brad's cock instantly got rock hard at that idea. Justin's cock was already poking out of his jockstrap, so we were all ready for play. I said, "I gotta shower ... be right out."

It was good to shower off and relax for a couple minutes alone. A lot had happened in the last 24 hours and it was a lot to digest. I scrubbed off the marker that was on my front and hoped the loofa would take care of my back and butt. In a way, I have a feeling I was going to miss being marked.

I dried off and found Brad and Justin in bed, with Justin lying back getting his cock sucked by Brad. I joined in to get Brad's cock in my mouth, while positioning my cock towards Justin. Brad's cock tasted great, and I love having him in my mouth to please him. Justin was playing with my cock while he was getting sucked off, and then moved to my balls and then my asshole. I moaned softly when he slid his finger into me.

Brad said, "Oh, you want some more of that, huh? Brad pulled off Justin's cock and flipped me over onto my stomach and then onto my knees. Brad and Justin were behind me on their knees. I could feel their hard cocks against my legs, while they both played with my hole.

Brad said, "Well, Rik, it looks like you're begging for another poz load up your hole. Is that what you want? Justin chimed in, "Fuck yeah, look how his hungry hole is relaxing for us. I think he wants our infected loads in him, don't you, slut?"

(to be continued)

• Like 7
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 1

There was a sense of surrender and contentment when I turned over my fuck hole to my boyfriends. Letting them both finger my hole to open it up is a duty I have to them. Feeling their hands on my ass and their fingers probing my hole just deepened my love for them. Brad is behind me to my left and Justin is to my right. How do I know? I feel the cold metal of Justin's Prince Albert ring against my hip.

Justin asked me, "Are you sure you want more poz cum? It might make it harder to keep you neg in case that's what we decide."

Brad added. "We'll love you no matter what the final decision is made ... we just have to make it before tomorrow if he's going to remain neg."

I thought about it and said, "Right now, I want you inside me more than I want to be neg. Please, just breed me with your loads. We'll talk later."

"Yeah, spread his hole, give him a couple more fingers! I'll get the lube" Justin said.

"Between my three and your three fingers, we'll having him gaping soon." Brad said."

All I could say was, "Fuck yeah, this feels amazing! Wreck my hole."

After a couple minutes, I know both Brad and Justin each got four fingers up my ass.

Justin said, "There's a little pink in the lube. Looks like last night did a little damage."

Brad said, "Just makes it easier for our poz swimmers to get into his body and do their work. You ready for more infected cum?"

There was only one right answer at the moment. I need the feeling of connectedness by having their toxic cocks inside me. All I could say is, "Fuck me."

Brad said, "Justin, you breed him first with that pierced cock. Blow your toxic DNA in him, and I'll work it deeper inside his hole."

Justin flipped me over onto my back and hiked my legs on his shoulders. Brad moved around so I could nurse his poz precum from his oozing cock. Being able to watch the satisfaction of these two studs while they're enjoying my body was intoxicating. After having them work my hole open with their fingers, Justin was able to slide his pierced cock inside me easily.

Brad grabbed his cellphone and started taking a video capturing our play. He pointed the camera at Justin and said, "Hey West Hollywood! This is Justin, (turns the camera) I'm Brad, (turns the camera to me) and this is Rik. We're boyfriends and this is Rik's poz infection video!"

He continued, "You're about to get two poz load up your neg hole. Tell our viewers what you need right now."

Brad did a close-up of his cock in my mouth, then pulled out. I looked in the camera and said, "I need toxic poz cum to convert me."

"Oh fuck, stud." Justin said, "Your neg hole feels amazing. I hope it's my DNA that converts you!"

Brad replaced cock in my mouth and leaned over to make out with Justin as he was making love to my hole.

Brad handed the camera to Justin and the video continued. Brad softly growled "You gonna fuck up our boyfriend?"

Justin focused on his bare cock plowing my hole, then up to me. He asked, "You're a bugchaser wanting to get knocked up, huh?"

I pulled off Brad's cock, looked at the camera and said, "Yeah, do it. Poz me up."

Justin looked down and we locked eyes. I nodded my head yes, as acceptance and encouragement. He handed the camera back to Brad. He closed his eyes and gave yelled, "Oh fuck ... oh fuck .. here it comes, stud ... You're getting my infected cum!"

I wanted to grab my cock and cum, but I can do that once Brad is in my hole.

Brad said, "God that's hot watching you breed our boyfriend. He is a total cumslut ... just like I wrote on him at the baths."

I could tell Justin was getting close. His arms, chest and abs tightened up in anticipation of his orgasm. His face became flush and you could tell he was past the point of no return.

Justin said, "Fuck! I'm shooting my poz load inside you." I could feel Justin's cock pulsing in my ass. I shifted to give him total access to my neg hole, so I could get every inch of his big cock inside me. I wanted this. His infected poz cock was exploding in my hole, shooting his DNA in my guts. Knowing his unmedicated poz cum was finally inside me was a little scary, but is something I asked for. I have no regrets.  

Brad ended the video and put the phone down. Brad said, "That's amazingly hot. We might have captured the pozzing of our boyfriend on video."

Brad moved towards my ass and Justin moved up towards my head. Justin had some pink cum on his cock that moments ago bred my hole and again, gazed in my eyes. "You know what to do."

I could only say, "Feed me." His cock was funky from my ass juices, but it was an honor to clean off his cock and drain the remaining poz cum that didn't get shot up my hole.

Brad took all this in and just said, "Fuck, what a pig we have here. My turn to breed him."

Brad easily slid up my hole and it felt fantastic. His 8" cock was wide in the middle so it worked like a butt plug, smoothly pulling my ass ring open with each stroke.

I looked up at him and said, "Please breed me. I want your poz cum up my hole."

While fucking me, he bent over to give me a kiss and said, "I love you so much. I want my DNA to bond us together forever."

It didn't take too much after that before his eyes rolled back and he said, "I'm shooting my cum inside you."

I pulled his ass closer to me with my legs and said, Fuck me up, stud."

Brad then looked down into my eyes and said, "I love breeding your hole. Fuck you're hot." Keeping his cock in my hole as long as possible, the three of us made out together.

Justin reached down to my throbbing hard-on and said, "We have one cock to take care of and two willing holes to put it in. Whose hole do you want to breed?

When you have two sexy men willing to take your load, there is no wrong answer.

I turned and gave a kiss to each of them and then put a pillow over my face to block my view. "Surprise me!"

“Let me get something … hold on!” said Brad. I felt him get on the bed again and he moved my legs up to expose my fuckhole. I felt something against my hole, and he lightly pushed it. “We don’t want you to lose any of that cum that’s poisoning your hole. Here’s a buttplug to keep it all in there.” My hole slowly gaped open to take the plug in and felt my ass ring close over the biggest part of it to secure it inside me.

I felt my two boyfriends shift positions again and immediately felt their hands enjoying my body. Someone was sucking my cock and pinching my nipples. Someone else pushed my legs up and was licking my balls down to my wrecked asshole. All I could do was moan and writhe on the bed. This was total sensory overload.

The guys moved away and I then felt one of them lower his hole, straddling my cock. Oh my god, it felt amazing. I had no idea who I was breeding, and didn't care.

After a couple strokes, the guy pulled almost all the way off my cock, and I felt the other guy's tongue moving up and down my cock. Then the top took a couple more strokes, pulled off, and I felt the other guy totally sucking my cock.

My cock was being moved from one guy's mouth to the other guy's asshole. I had no control over it like I was just a dildo for their pleasure. The sensations were unreal and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Fuck, I'm really close!" I said.

I heard Brad say, "Let's milk out his last neg load of cum!"

I felt my cock move from the guy's hole to someone's mouth, and that was the point of no return for me. I was squirming on the bed, overloaded with sexual energy ... feeling these two hot poz studs servicing my cock.

I yelled "Fuck!!! Take my cum!" I pumped his mouth with a huge load of my neg cum. My whole core was tensed up, feeling my abs contract and my pecs firm. This was a full-body orgasm.

Justin moved the pillow and gave me a kiss. I felt Brad pull of my cock and he slid up the bed. Justin said, "Feed us."

Brad moved his mouth over mine and gave me back some of my cum. All I could do is moan.

Justin said, "Yeah, share that fucking hot load. Give me some."

Brad moved over to Justin and spit out the rest of my cum into his mouth.

Three men in love, kissing each other, feeling each others lips and enjoying each other's taste. We laid back on the bed to enjoy the afterglow. Me in the middle and a boyfriend on each side. We held on to each other, sharing light delicate kisses until we all passed out.

(To be continued.)

• Like 6
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 1

Sleeping in a bed with two other guys takes some getting used to. There's always someone shifting around, making skin-to-skin contact with someone else’s body part. I can totally get used to this. A short nap was a perfect way to recharge after an amazing fuck session.

Brad opened his eyes, looked over at me and give me a smile. "Hey sexy!" he whispered softly. Justin then draped his arm over me and said to Brad, "You talkin' to me?" I said, "No, he's talking to the sexy one, which is me!" And that’s what started the pillow fight.

Like a bunch of six-year olds, the wrestling and pillow punches commenced. And in case you're wondering, I defended myself well, considering I had a buttplug up my ass holding in a couple loads of poz cum. Now that's talent! I think Brad was the first one pushed off the bed, the he recovered his lost yardage and pushed Justin and then me off.

After we returned the bedroom to some semblance of order, I said, "Let's get cleaned up. We stink."

Luckily for us, the shower we have is a good size, and perfect for three guys. Once the water temperature was set, we got in and took turns rinsing off before soaping up. I looked at the guys and said, "I gotta take out the butt plug. Who wants to do the honors?" Justin said, "We'll both do it." They had me back away from the showerhead and had me lean over to give them more access to my butt.

They both started feeling my ass cheeks, massaging my glutes then circling around to my asslips holding in the buttplug. These guys were in no hurry to get to the task at hand, and I was totally OK with the affection being shown my hole. But all good things come to an end.

I felt them slowly ease out the buttplug, which I appreciated. My hole was wrecked from the recent fucking, so the extra care was perfect. It was finally eased out and I felt cum oozing out of my hole and onto the shower floor, with a little blood. Justin said, "Go ahead, push it out." Brad put his fingers around my hole while I pushed out. "Yeah," Brad said, "Push your hole out." Justin said, "Now that's a sexy rosebud! A little small, but we can grow it bigger." Brad replied, "I think that's an excellent goal for the three of us."

They then had me stand up and put me in the middle of their man sandwich. Brad took the soap and started lathering up the front of my body. He then handed it to Justin so he could soap my back. Brad paid special attention to my cock and balls, and Justin reached around and massaged my pecs. My job was to try to avoid melting into a puddle. Their hands were all over my body, and I couldn't wait to return the favor.

I said, "I gotta piss."  I relaxed and started my flow. Brad directed the flow over his front, and then knelt in front of me to let my stream flow to soak him down. Before I was done, he wrapped his lips around my cock head and drank down a gulp. What a fucking erotic feeling, pissing while having your boyfriend drink your piss. He then stood up and faced Justin. Justin knew exactly what this was about.

Justin reached up and tugged at the back of Brad's head and deeply kissed him. They finished with a hug, and then took a second to enjoy the moment.

Brad said, "I want you guys to take my piss." Justin and I took our place on our hands and knees and shared Brad's piss. He directed the flow onto our faces and then directed it into both of our mouths, giving each of us a turn and sucking the piss out of his cock.

Lastly, it was Justin's turn to feed us his piss. Brad and I took turns to enjoy his bladder full of piss. Feeling his pierced cock in my mouth was different this time. I've been focused in the past on trying to get his load of cum. This time, feeling his pierced ring on my tongue, waiting for his piss flow felt different. In a really good way. This wasn't the typical cheesy porn video scene. This was three guys affectionately sharing piss, just as they shared cum ... enjoying the erotic males energy and erasing the taboo nature of sharing our fluids.

Justin took the center next, and I got to soap his front. I ran my hands up and down his muscled abs and his pecs. His hard work at the gym has paid off nicely. I gave his pierced nipples some love as well. They look really sexy on him, and gives him a certain "bad boy" aura. He reached over to my chest and while slightly tweaking my nips said, "You know you need to get these pierced, don't you?" I hadn't really thought about it before. "Yeah," I replied, "that would be hot. What do you think, Brad?" Justin smiled, "I can tell you what he thinks. I said that and I felt his cock get hard." Brad started laughing and said, "Yeah, busted." I looked at Justin and said, "I think the three of us should match. Brad needs to be pierced too." *boing* Well, at that point we did match. We are all standing with rock hard cocks at that thought. Brad smiled and said, "Sounds like the tribe has spoken!"

Doing our best to stay on focus, we switched up and put Brad in the center for his scrub down. I took his back, and enjoyed the feeling of his muscled back, butt and legs. I will admit to sliding a finger up his hole while I was back there, but to be honest, each of us did that to each other. We've broken the need for permission, and accepted the shared responsibility to give ourselves to each other in every way.

Mustering up every ounce of adult fortitude our our bodies (it could have been a six-hour experience), we got out of the shower and toweled off. "If we're going to get pierced, next we'll have to figure our our tattoo design." I said. Brad smiled at that idea, as did Justin. Justin asked, “What kinda tattoo do you want?" I said, "Something that celebrates our relationship." Brad asked with a grin, "What, a biohazard tattoo?" Justin smiled, "Over my dead body. He has to earn it first." Brad agreed and said, "We can get ours and if he's lucky he'll earn his." Brad said, "I know a really talented tattoo guy in Chicago who is hot as fuck. He's poz and has a biohazard tattoo design that totally rocks. His is above his cock, and after he pozzed his boyfriend, he put a biohazard tat on his boyfriend's hip."

We put on shorts and went into the living room. Justin said, "The idea of getting a biohazard is pretty hot. The three of us with matching designs ... if we could agree on a design..." Brad nodded his head and said, "I like where this is going."

"Actually," I said, "Let's hold that thought. I wanted to talk with you guys about me converting. What do you think about me going on PEP?"

Justin moved next to me and said, "I thought you wanted to convert. What's going through your head?"

I said, "My company is being purchased and potential health insurance drama is making me think getting pozzed right now might not be the right time, from a financial point of view. And PEP isn't guaranteed. The loads I've taken might be really strong. If it's meant to be, together we can work through my conversion."

Brad moved closer and said, "Rik has a good point. I'm undetectable now and you will probably be soon. We can continue loving him and breeding him. I think that's what we all want."

Nodding my head in agreement, I said, "Oh god yes. And here's my agreement I'm willing to make, if the PEP works and I go on PrEP, we can later on talk about the three of us going off our meds together at the same time. If the PEP doesn't work and I convert, we can talk about whether to take meds or not."

Realizing I just put the offer of my seroconversion back on the table for a later time, Justin said looking at Brad, "He has a point there. Right now, if he converts it's probably my virus that pozzes him. It's not you. I like the idea of giving each of us a fighting chance to be his gifter."

He didn't even need to say what he just said, as the three of us were all showing boners through our shorts. I had a wet spot and Justin's cock was starting to worm out of his shorts.

Brad added with a smile, "Yeah, give my poz swimmer's a chance to do the deed along with yours. I'm cool with that."

I reached over to both of them and give them a kiss. "I love you guys so much. Thanks for being open to this."

Brad said with a wink, "Absolutely, stud. And don't be a bad boy, because if you are, Justin or I might play "Hide the PEP!"

Justin got a big grin and said, "I like the way you think!"

I replied, "Fucking perverts!" and give Brad a push ... And once again, the fight was on. Wrestling on the living room floor like a bunch of hyenas, bear hugs, nipple tweaks and crotch grabbing between the three of us ... laughing the whole time. What a bunch of goofballs.

At that point we were all starved, and I needed to get hold of Shawn to get my PEP script. We called for something to be delivered, and then I texted Shawn.

Me: Shawn - got a sec? Rik

Shawn: Hey stud! What's up?

Me: Any chance we can meet up with your script pad?

Shawn: Was wondering what you guys would do.

Shawn: Yeah, I can stop over in about an hour.

Me: Thanks! Really appreciate it.

I told the guys Shawn would be over later, and we each took a break to check e-mail, read some web stuff and clean up the place a little bit. It wasn't long after we finished the take-out that Shawn was at the door.

He was dressed in shorts and a tank top looking like a million bucks. Such a hot, sexy man who wears the effects of his HIV infection well. Sure he works out his body, but the best part is how his veins pop. So fucking hot. I had never seen his legs before, and all I wanted to do was lick them all the way up and down. Since was the first time I've seen him in shorts, it's the first I've seen of his tattoo. Just a little bit was poking out under his shorts. Hard to tell the design, it looked a little tribal, with red/black ink.

"Hey there! Come on in." I said.

Shawn took a couple steps inside and asked jokingly, "Don't you guys own a shirt? You're never dressed when I come over."

I said, "Because we're always fucking!"

Justin walked over to give him a hug and replied, "Rik has a point. Why get dressed when we're just going to get naked and fuck."

Shawn laughed and said, "You're still a slut, huh?"

Justin replied, "You taught me well."

Brad interrupted and extended his hand to shake Shawn's. Shawn pushed his hand out of the way and gave him a hug. He said, "I think we can dispense with the formalities at this point."

Each of us took a seat in the living room.

Shawn asked, "So I guess you guys decided to put Rik on PEP huh?"

Brad said, "Yeah, we think that makes sense right now."

Justin said, "If we all change our minds together, we can stop the PEP."

Shawn looked at each of us and said, "Like I said before, I'm happy to help out whichever way the decision went. Good for you guys for making the tough call."

Shawn looked over to me, smiled and said, "If the decision went the other way, I would have asked you more but in this instance I'm comfortable moving ahead with the decision you guys made without much more discussion. I'm sure you know a little about PEP, right?"

I replied, "I don't know much other than I take it for 28 days."

Shawn said, "Pretty much. I'll write the script for three meds. You'll take them for the 28 days, and then you can come in to see how it did. Simple stuff."

He pulled his pad out of the back pocket of his shorts and started writing.

I replied, "Sounds easy."

He said, "I'm not going to lie to you. Quite honestly, it's fucking nasty. A lot of guys get gastro distress. It is was it is."

He then stood up and handed the script to me and said, "If you need anything, be sure to let me know. I care about you. Always have."

After a couple seconds of us gazing at each other, he said with a wink, "And once you go on PrEP you still want me to breed your hole, all you guys have to do is ask."

I reached over and gave him a hug and a kiss. I said, "Fuck, that would be amazing. I'd love to feel you inside me."

Shawn pulled back and said, "I was really hoping you were going to text me to shoot some of my toxic cum to poz you up. If you ever get the itch, once you're on PrEP, I'd love to fuck your hole."

I looked down at the bulge in his shorts and the expanding wet spot. My shorts were just as stretched as his. I looked over to Brad and his hand was already in his shorts, playing with his cock.

Justin said, "This is smokin' hot. I think you should take his load." Brad agreed saying, "I think so too. But it's up to you."

Shawn said, "I have six pills ... two PEP doses with me. I was going to give you them anyway. Rik, say the word and I'll walk out the door - no harm, no foul."

With all the hard cocks that were oozing poz precum, there was no fucking way I was going to turn down Shawn's offer. I said, "Yeah, I want your load. We'll roll the dice with the PEP. Let's go in the bedroom."

Brad said, "Justin and I will give you guys some space." Shawn looked over and said, "I'd rather you guys be there, if you don't mind.

This is about the three of you, not just Rik's infection." Brad said, "Let's get it done."

In the bedroom, Shawn pulled off his tank top and took off his shorts. On his hot ripped body, he had a biohazard tattoo circling his navel and a scorpion on his pec. The scorpion's stinger was designed to pinch his nipple shaft. So fucking hot. His 8" uncut cock was hugging his navel, and there was a slick trail of poz precum. I wasn't prepared for how veiny he is. I pulled my shorts off, and saw the other two were naked as well, standing off to the side. With my finger I traced some of the veins on his arms, then down to the ones on his thighs and legs. I got on my knees and I had to lick his veins, they were so sexy.

I couldn't help it. "Your body is so hot. Not all poz guys are as veiny. How did you get your veins like this?"

Shawn explained, "Back in the day, the only AIDS medication was AZT. It wasn't worth shit, but it caused wasting. And that made the veins of poz guys stick out. It's no longer prescribed, but I got hold of a supply and I take it to honor the sick wasted guys back then."

His precum was dripping off his cock as I was paying homage to his sexy veiny body. I moved from licking his biohazard tattoo to take his toxic dripping cock into my mouth. Precum is pretty awesome stuff, but knowing how virulent this breeder is made it so much hotter.

"I'm not here to get a blowjob. Lie down on the bed, Rik". Shawn said. I took my place on one side of the bed, in case the other two wanted to fuck alongside of us.

Shawn crawled on top of me and gave me soft, tender kisses on my lips and neck. I was in heaven, feeling his body on top of mine.

After a little while of his affection, he used his muscled veiny thighs to move my legs apart. He hiked my legs to his shoulders and I felt his slippery cock against my hole. Shawn didn't push in right away. He rubbed his cock up and down my asslips, spreading his charged precum along his entry point. It was one of the most erotic feelings I've ever experienced. His precum was flowing out of his cock. With my fingers, I traced his biohazard tattoo and whispered, "I want one of these."

He said softly while looking in my eyes, "Believe me. The first step towards poz acceptance is being able to say the words and marking yourself. Create your brand and don't run away from it." While he's talking to me, I feel his infected precum being spread on my parting asslips. 

He looked in my eyes and said, "You good with this? Let me know now."

I said, "I want your virus in me."

Shawn looked over to Brad and Justin. "You guys good with me infecting your boyfriend?"

They both nodded to grant our consent.

Shawn then proceeded to apply a little pressure to my hole, his charged precum having easily lubed up my ass for him. I relaxed my hole and felt his cock slowly slide inside me. My cock was hard as a rock, erect flat against my pubes, drooling like crazy. Once I felt his pubes against my hole, he started a slow, sensual fucking. I've never wanted poz cum so much before.

While still fucking me slowly, he moved down to kiss me softly.

He moved his lips next to my ear and said softly, "I love that you want my disease. Know that I have infected many men, and that many toxic men have shared their infection with me. You know that, right?"

I looked deep into his eyes and nodded yes. All the while his cock is gently stroking in and out of my ass ring. Opening my hole to accept his loving but toxic fuck.

He continued, "You know now that my cock is inside you and I'm not pulling out until I spill my toxic seed, right?"

I nodded yes.

Shawn whispered, "I didn't hear you. Tell me."

I said quietly, "Fuck me Shawn, give me your AIDS!"

Shawn looked over to Justin and Brad who were watching intently while stroking their cocks. He gave them a nod. Without saying a thing, they both understood what was going on. I put my hands on Shawn's wasted ass to pull him closer into me.

Shawn's chest and then face started to become flush with blood. I could feel his ass muscles, his abs and then his chest tighten up.

He brought his lips next to my ear and started to pick up the pace of his fuck strokes.

"I'm getting close, stud. I feel my load building up in my balls ... oh fuck Rik ..." He drew a big breath in and then forcefully exhaled. His eyes closed and he gasped,

"Take my infection! Fuck... I'm pozzing you right now!"

There wasn't one of those fucks you watch on porn with hips slapping loudly against ass cheeks. This was a romantic loving breeding of neg hole by a hot charged poz breeder.

He continued his fuck strokes and I could feel his cock unloading his charged load inside me. Shawn moved back so he could get longer strokes inside me.

This was more than I could handle. Without touching my cock, I shot several volleys of cum onto my abs and towards my nipples.

"Oh fuck me" is all I could say.

At that point Brad and Justin crawled onto the bed and positioned themselves into a 69 position next to Shawn and I. It was readily apparent they were full of sexual energy from what they just saw, and their cocks were in need of release. There was no embarrassment or ego involved. There was a real physical need to ejaculate. They quickly took each other's cocks and started sucking each other off at the same time.

Here I am with a virulent unmedicated poz cock in my hole, getting bred by one of the hottest guys, and my boyfriends who just watched me take a load that just might convert me to be poz are driven to the point they're sucking each other off next to me. I'm not sure how this gets any hotter.

In short order, I can hear Brad and Justin both making sounds that any man with working balls understands. Their muffled moans were unmistakable. It didn't take a genius to know they were both shooting poz loads into each other. How fucking hot is that?

Shawn left his cock inside me while Justin and Brad untangled and stretched out on the bed next to us. Shawn said, "Now that was fucking hot!"

Brad said, "You're not kidding. Holy fuck!"

Justin said to me, "Congratulations. We now share my breeder's DNA. He pozzed me in the very same way. Now you know why he's one of the most important guys in my life."

I said, "This is amazing. Thank you."

With that, Shawn's cock slowly slid out of my hole, and he let my legs relax. he looked at me and said, "Wait right there. Don't move." He got off the bed, stretched his legs to get the blood flowing again. The reached down into the pocket of his shorts.

He stood next to the bed and put three PEP pills in the puddle of cum on my abs. He bent down, kissed me, and said, "I hope you get whatever you wish."

He put three pills on the nightstand, my dose for tomorrow.

Grabbing his clothes, he went over and gave a kiss to Brad and Justin as well.

Justin smiled and said, "Thank you so much."

Brad added, "Yeah, Shawn. That was amazing."

Shawn smiled and said, "Yes, it was. Hate to shoot and scoot, but I gotta run."

And with that, he left the bedroom to get dressed, and then left.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 1

Incredible story.  The relationship that the three guys have is so open, so free and yet so committed. Asking Shawn to come into the relationship and share what he can offer is inspiring and will, I believe, bond all of the characters together more closely in future chapters. I definitely hope that there will be more chapters!

• 8 months later...