Is getting fucked by a guy with wife, girlfriend and/or kids a major turn on?

Guest SBBOY

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 1:24 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

Yes, it is a turn on.  Kind of in a different way than a gay guy.  Married guys, in my experience, are more hard up.  They cum faster and seem more desperate.  I like that they chase me so intently.  From my own perspective, because of my mpreg interest, I love getting fucked by real Dads.  Men that actually have made babies, then cumming inside me, to try and knock me up too.  Some get off on me saying that too.

I feel the same way about being fucked and bred by real dads. The instinct to inseminate and create progeny in every fuck hole is one I'm happy to encourage. Especially if it means getting a pent-up horny dad cock fucking up hard into my cervix forcing my womb open for that fertile baby juice.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 6/21/2014 at 3:45 AM, Bottom Jim said:

I do agree that a number love being sucked. I do make it clear I will blow you but in the end your dick goes up my ass. I usually have no problems. If all they want is a bj then I pass

being a slut - I don't I will suck them off and swallow their seed. 

Personally, I find bi guys a real turn-off. When I'm fucking I want it to be with a guy who's totally committed to gay sex, someone who, like me, cannot live without a guy's cock and arse

oh yeah! I love when I land a married guy or even a guy with a girlfriend,  and know as he slides into me that I am giving him rough masculine sex pleasure a female can't. And then his load sprays into me and his DNA becomes a part of me as his baby making sperm is spilled purely for pleasure and sport.

• Like 1

Yes, its a turn on. Especially if theyre married with children.

I recall once blowing this guy in his hotel room when he rcvd a call from his wife. He spoke with her and his kids all the time I'm sucking his meat. 

Speaking of fuck...as soon as he finished his call I sat on his spit wet cock and rode him cowboy style until he sprayed my cunt with his daddy cum.

Knowing the same baby batter that made his wife squirm and that produced his two sons was now in my own fagot pussy was hot as fuck.

The fact that he called my hole a pussy and let me call him daddy while i rode him bare made it all the more deliciously satisfying.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Cum-ass said:

Personally, I find bi guys a real turn-off. When I'm fucking I want it to be with a guy who's totally committed to gay sex, someone who, like me, cannot live without a guy's cock and arse

While I understand where you're coming from, I love getting the cock and seed of straight and bi men pumped up into my cunt. It means I'm getting virile seed inside me that otherwise might go into a woman. I like diverting the cum they might otherwise get into my juicy fuck meat where I'll cherish it in ways they can't, and where it confirms their man needs my cunt to fuck and cum and cheat in.

I love having married guys breed me! They ask so many questions, but in the end they just want to get their cock deep inside to fuck and breed.  

I was once talking to a married guy in the evening that had been fucking his wife before she had to leave for her evening work shift. He hadn’t cum and was still horny and wanted to fuck a guys ass. He wanted to come over and fuck my ass and I said, “sure!” He says he will shower and be right over and I said “no don’t shower, I want your cock fresh from yours wife’s pussy.” It turned him on a lot and he was over and in my ass in less than 20 minutes. Totally turned me on that his cock had been in his wife’s pussy less than a hour before and now he was inside me, penetrating me, and he finally impregnated me with his sperm. YUM!!

• Like 3

I love getting fucked by married men, and have had plenty over the years. What I love the most is the no strings. I was just a hole for them. Often times they didn't even care if I came, they'd just use me and toss me out. I miss Craigslist.

6 minutes ago, pervinmt said:

I love getting fucked by married men, and have had plenty over the years. What I love the most is the no strings. I was just a hole for them. Often times they didn't even care if I came, they'd just use me and toss me out. I miss Craigslist.

exactly.....

I LOVE getting fucked and bred by married men because i am just a hole to them.  I've been fucked in their own beds, outside in the ftont/back/side yard whole their wife was asleep and sometimes even while their wife was watching.  There was even one young husband that forced me to lick his wife's pussy whenever he bred me. I will take any cock i can get inside me!

• Like 1

On 4/10/2016 at 11:39 AM, breedmeup said:

dont know why.  I have a thing for married men with sons, multiple sons is a bigger turn on.  For men with girls do not have the same effect. 

I play with a married guy whos got a thing for one of his sons.  He has never touched him because he dosent wanna screw him up mentally. He jerks over his underwear & baseball stuff.  A few times when he was fucking me he had the kids cup on his face moaning his name. Hes real macho normal guy and its hot to see how into this kid he is.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ChainedBoy said:

Yes, its a turn on. Especially if theyre married with children.

I recall once blowing this guy in his hotel room when he rcvd a call from his wife. He spoke with her and his kids all the time I'm sucking his meat. 

Speaking of fuck...as soon as he finished his call I sat on his spit wet cock and rode him cowboy style until he sprayed my cunt with his daddy cum.

Knowing the same baby batter that made his wife squirm and that produced his two sons was now in my own fagot pussy was hot as fuck.

The fact that he called my hole a pussy and let me call him daddy while i rode him bare made it all the more deliciously satisfying.

I was in a motel with a married guy and we were fucking and one his kids called him for a ride. He went on talking normal. I wish his kid could see daddy with a cock in his ass.