Guest SBBOY

Getting fucked by TOTAL STRANGER'S and guys that you normally would NOT be attracted to is HOT.

It let's you know that you are in Deed a CUM DUMP, Public FUCK HOLE and a very EZ-lay.   Especially when out of town where NO ONE knows you in the first place.   Go to the bookstore or bath house and letting the average guy fuck you is HOT because guys will know that when they are ready, they can find your ass.. FUCK IT, FILL IT and Bail.

Once they see you offering your ass to others... many that are not your type... will soon be flooding your ass with load after load.

I completely agree!

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
Guest squblatrxer

Yeah I have one, shame he's not more reliable. Massive balls, cums a tonne but is very hard to get hold of. He's a bit bigger and not too pretty but he's a great fuck and makes me feel sleazy as after.

ALL cumdump bottoms have "ugly fuck buddies" that they will throw their legs up in the air for in a second to get their pussies serviced. Some will admit it, others will not. 

Does any cumdump bottom who places his pussy against a gloryhole solely for the purposes of getting as many loads as possible by any and all really think he is not taking some "ugly fuck bud" cock?

• Upvote 3

When I bottom all I care about is his cock. Topping is another matter. Currently both my FB are hot. But in the past I have had a couple that were not so hot, but really knew how to fuck. If you know how to use my hole then I really don't care what you look like.

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...

I'm kinda the ugly fuck bud.  Nerdy guy who just happens to have a big dick. The dick makes it easy to find bottoms. Getting the tops I want when I want one is a lot harder

Nerdy/geeky can be hot tho!

That's me. I practically live in the bookstores, and I get all the guys no one else wants. Some ugly guys have big dicks, and ugly guys with little dicks still are loads of fun. One of the littlest dicks I ever saw/took shot cum like a lawn sprinkler. LOL. So I do ANYBODY. You never know how much fun they're gonna be.

• Upvote 9

Thanks, Sleazy_Brit_Boy. Wish a few more other guys though that way!

I'm a decent looking bottom, love taking dick and loads from almost anyone.  But I have trouble getting fucked because tops think I'm a top and not interested.  Not-so-hot guys figure I don't want them because I'm not "in their league"--which isn't true.  When I visit NYC I must be the only empty bottom walking the streets.  If only they knew how accessible my hole is to them.  

Have an occasional fuckbud that texts me when he's going to be around.  Heavyset, ugly hairy body, smaller dick but huge loads and pounds hard.  He used to want to kiss which I wasn't into with him, but now he just comes over and wants me ass up and lubed, walks in and I suck for a minute.  He gets hard, doesn't talk anymore just fucks me balls deep and fills my hole up, pulls out, wipes off and walks out.   I get a text a few minutes later telling me how good my ass felt.  I keep spitting his load outta my ass all the next day and I swear it feels like he left 2 loads in there, but I try holding it as long as possible.  I only wish I had another top to slide in right after him.

"Anyone got an Ugly Fuck Bud?"

I don't know, most of what I get is anonymous. I am face down on my bed, naked and ready to fuck... I never look up unless the top flips me, and then I often close my eyes or am blindfolded. Even with regular FB's.

I've mentioned on other threads that I had one regular FB before I moved who'd breed me a couple of times as week (I miss him). I could tell his body was really big (I don't find "big" visually appealing), he'd have to sit up and straddle my legs to fuck. He also had a really stubby cock (like 2-3 inches, but big enough around to feel). He had enormous, low hanging balls that were full of cum and he would leave me REALLY CREAMY.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be visually attracted to the larger percentage of the guys who breed me, but really like them all, especially the regular FB's. For me their beauty is in their seed that they leave in me.

I really end up feeling that way. I don't want to see most of the guys who fuck me, it detracts from it for me, and I like that most of them don't care about my face, they care about my ass.

• Upvote 1

My husband and I joke about some men being so ugly they're hot.  God takes away one thing and gives another  :)

Best sex I usually have are with not so attractive men.  They are usually nice, appreciative, fuck you good and hard, and full enough balls to get a couple of nuts.  

The worse sex I ever had was a really handsome handsome guy everyone through themselves at (including me lol). Real mechanical. The best part was his roommate walking in on us, at least it gave me the thrill of getting caught lol.

Edited by FJLinNYC

There was a gloryhole in a clear plexiglass wall in Steamworks in Chicago. Jabba the Hutt was on other side, rolls of flab pressed up to glass, little fat dong pokin thru, drippin precum. Bunch of young muscle gymbunnies watced me - like they were watching a train wreck they couldn't turn away from - as I gave Jabba the blowjob of his life. When Jabba exploded, his thin, runny wad ran down the crusty grey plexiglass wall to the crusty grey concrete floor. I was slurpin cum -- Jabba's wad and the accumulated dried wads -- off the floor in front of those muscle queens. They started oinking to make fun of me; I started oinking too. Minutes later, another fatass saw me in the locker room and wanted to fuck me. I got on a bench and put my legs up. Same gymbunnies saw me. LOL. I started oinkin again too.