Is Cum And Taking Loads Psychologically Addictive?

CaliBugChaserSD

I've been analyzing this idea for quite some time now. With me, at the time of this writing being HIV- and not on PReP, I am seriously starting to believe that I am addicted to letting men use me to sperminate my insides. 

I continue to let complete strangers who possibly and probably have HIV, AIDS, HEP C, Ghon, Syph and any other sti, have unprotected anal sex with me with my insistence that they cum inside my ass. 

I refuse to use condoms and daydream about all the random dna traveling inside my body into my blood stream and bonding with me physically and permanently. 

I have slowly allowed poz men first to bareback me but cum externally, now I allow undetectable men to breed me on a regular basis.

I can't and won't stop doing this knowing my health is in very big jeopardy.

What are the thoughts of the B Zone?

Is it possible to develop a sperm addiction or is it more of an addiction to risky sexual behavior?

Or something else completely.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest ff-whole

I recognize myself in this very much so...

I believe it is a serious addiction, yes....

I wouldn't knowingly allow positive or other sick men to cum inside of me, but that is silly because I have never asked status and just offer my ass, as long as I get their cum... stupid I know...

We eat what we like the most. If you like pizza, are you addicted to pizza?

We go to football games, are we addicted to football?

What is addiction? Is masturbating an addiction?

We know that people are addicted to drugs or alcohol because they cannot stop using it, and it eventually destroys them. 

But is barebacking an addiction or just a necessity (sex is part of being a human being, but also animals do it) with a little more excitement, like some people like extreme sports, like car racing, parachuting, downhill skiing?

Barebacking doesn't necessarily do harm to you, but it can. But is then living an addiction? You never know when you get run over by a car, slip on the ice and bump your head, or get a serious disease like e.g. cancer.

• Upvote 1

I would say it is psychologically addictive, but (obviously) not physically addictive.  

There was a scientific paper that came out a while ago saying that enzymes are released in the recipient that contribute to mental well being.  but it was discredited due to the moral outrage that it seemed to be encouraging unprotective sex.  Had a quick look but couldnt find it.

I think the thrill of barebacking while you're neg is the most addictive factor.  Lets face it some people call it the ultimate taboo, and once you've started its difficult to go back to a less thrilling form of intercourse.

• Upvote 1

I don't know you but I suspect you're more motivated by risky sex than any supposed "jizz joy," chemical-component-of-cum thing.  

You've progressed from raw fucking but only with pull-out then letting undetectable guys cum in you. Your profile says you like "risky" sex places (bathhouses, theaters, rest stops) and anonymous pump-n-dump sessions.  Another post you recently made said you used to be married which probably limited your availability for sex with others. Perhaps now that you're single and "free" you're on a bit of spree. You even daydream about "all the random DNA," so I'm guessing you're more into the quantity rather than the quality of fucks. Risk is part of that too.

If you want to keep up this level of sluttiness (and I'm not saying you shouldn't), you gotta maintaining your health if you want to stay active and available and desirable. 

Go get on PrEP and get tested regularly (min. every 3 months) for STIs (most of which have no symptoms but can do long-term, permanent damage to you). 

Enjoy your risks but manage them so you can keep doing them.

For me taking a guy's load in my body is the ultimate in intamacy. I really get off on having a guys load in my hole. However the risk is also very hot. Not sure which one is more psychological, the cum or the risk.

• Upvote 2

Guest ff-whole

I am not in it for the risk... I just like the cum and the slutty feeling ... feeling like I am used and filled up with lots of cum...

The risk is not something I like but I can't help it because the need to feel like a slut is greater...

It is an addiction for me. The need to get loads and swallow cum. Gives me a rush and I want/need more. Might be the whole thing though, so I would call myself a sex addict rather than a cum addict... Not sooo much into old and saved cum

Not sure which one is more psychological, the cum or the risk.

That's a great question. I'd have to say for me its becoming the risk. I don't want to know my poz source. I want it to be from 1 of 100 men that fucked me and slammed with me in 40 plus kinks and fetishes. 

Sharing needles and adding dragging the tip through pre cum to  process is slowly creeping up from my subconscious dungeon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Physically & psychologically I need cum in my ass.    And when I get bred, I want more.   Sounds like an addiction.

A day without cum in my ass, is like a day without sunshine.....oh, wait, my ass is that place where the sun never shines.