• Unsure - Most likely negative
    • Unsure - Most likely positive
    • Don't know / Don't care / Don't want to know
    • Positive - Medication not required at this time
    • Positive - On medication
    • Positive - High viral load & not on medication
    • Positive - Not yet on meds
    • Other (List in the comments)

NEG and wish to stay so. Recently moved by some posts on here about the hard reality of living with HIV and the possible consequences of chasing it. I’m not judging others, but just wish continued NEG for myself, yes paradoxically, seeking breeding as a continuous neg top with consensual bottoms, poz or neg. If it happens it happens but just not intentionally chasing it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

20 hours ago, JeffPigDadd said:

NEG and wish to stay so. Recently moved by some posts on here about the hard reality of living with HIV and the possible consequences of chasing it. I’m not judging others, but just wish continued NEG for myself, yes paradoxically, seeking breeding as a continuous neg top with consensual bottoms, poz or neg. If it happens it happens but just not intentionally chasing it. 

Which makes you an excellent candidate for PrEP. Anyone who is sexually active (but especially men who have sex with men) and who engages in bareback sex is a good candidate. I won't say "should" be on PrEP because I don't think "should" is particularly useful in most contexts like these, but if you're serious about wanting to remain negative under those circumstances, that's the best way to ensure it.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Just tested neg last week.  Not on prep, but if I think a top is hot they can have my hole however they want.  If I could find a top cd/trans or a really hot guy that was verbal when fucking and a big shooter I don’t care if they were toxic, and if horny would even beg to be bred. Would love to do it on my bday as well.

On 2/18/2015 at 5:47 PM, ancusp89 said:

AIDS/HIV+ on meds, low viral load and low CD4 count. Because of previous opportunistic illnesses which led to my AIDS diagnosis, my status remains an AIDS diagnosis.

My diagnosis is AIDS not  on meds been positive since 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 4 weeks later...

Neg on prep.

I m poz friendly and welcome men who are UD to play. I enjoy BB too much not to be on prep. I have been reading comments and men's points of view. 

When it comes down to it,  after reading some of the guys comments on this site....BB without prep or being unmedicated and just chasing the poz "dream" isn't really a dream.  It's a choice ...and it shouldn't be taken lightly. I get the erotic nature of poz breeding, hence why I enjoy the fantasy, and role play. I am for some reason attracted to the romanticism of converting.  The reality is however, that the romanticism wears off and reality sets in fast when faced with medical and social issues

It's a weird conundrum I am dealing with and accepting. No I will not go off prep to convert. It's a choice I make. Can I handle a UD man playing with me raw...? sure. Can I handle an unmedicated poz man having sex with me , sure....just talk to me about it. I want to have fun with fwb poz or neg, but with intelligent choices. The notion of not getting a choice when it comes to serostatus takes away my choice, and that is wrong.

Wish more gay men were open about poz and neg dialogue. I,  in my opinion, think that this is one of the last taboos to explore.