• Unsure - Most likely negative
    • Unsure - Most likely positive
    • Don't know / Don't care / Don't want to know
    • Positive - Medication not required at this time
    • Positive - On medication
    • Positive - High viral load & not on medication
    • Positive - Not yet on meds
    • Other (List in the comments)

If this poll is anywhere near accurate, and I have no reason to doubt it, this makes it very difficult for neg guys to poz convert.  For the chasers out there or the ones who don't care about status, chances are very slim for a poz encounter that will leave a gift behind that will take root.

Roughly 30% of the guys polled are poz, but about half (15%) of them are not on meds.  That means roughly 1.5 encounters out of 10 will be the one a lot of us neg guys want to have.

Looks like the task is daunting and a bit of a challenge unless more of you poz studs want to get off meds.  I know our individual health is important to each of us and to ask others to go off meds is bold.  I certainly don't want to offend or ruffle feathers here.  It is just a strong desire by me for this to happen, but of course I could have a different opinion if I were poz now and on meds.

Sorry if that sounded confusing.  Ultimately, I'm trying to say I wish more poz dudes out there were not on meds to help out us other guys who wish to join the brotherhood.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...