Graduation Night

rjb56

Just curious, can someone tell me why somehow Graduation Night Part 2 was dropped into the original story instead of standing as a separate post? I wanted the to be two separate stories so people who read the story awhile back would know Part 2 was posted.

• Moderators

Just curious, can someone tell me why somehow Graduation Night Part 2 was dropped into the original story instead of standing as a separate post? I wanted the to be two separate stories so people who read the story awhile back would know Part 2 was posted.

Hey, I'm sorry. It was very late when I merged the two threads, and I was on my iPad which makes it hard to "type" a long response. I should have gone back and explained in the morning.

You don't have to worry about guys not knowing when you add to a thread. When there is any new post, that thread goes to the top of the list, and the icon to the left in the forum turns black. 

That is also why I merged them. Over time, two threads will move to different places in the forum depending on when and how often each gets new responses. When guys posted multi-part stories with each part its own thread, the chapters would get out of order and sometimes so far apart it was hard for a new person to find the whole story. We decided to try to keep stories together in one thread. 

Hey, I'm sorry. It was very late when I merged the two threads, and I was on my iPad which makes it hard to "type" a long response. I should have gone back and explained in the morning.

You don't have to worry about guys not knowing when you add to a thread. When there is any new post, that thread goes to the top of the list, and the icon to the left in the forum turns black. 

That is also why I merged them. Over time, two threads will move to different places in the forum depending on when and how often each gets new responses. When guys posted multi-part stories with each part its own thread, the chapters would get out of order and sometimes so far apart it was hard for a new person to find the whole story. We decided to try to keep stories together in one thread. 

Thank you. I now understand the process better.