Is It Ok To Ask Cumunion Members To Wrap Up?

Well JDman did you go to the CumUnion event? And what happened? Also I must say you have one great GF if she wants you to go to one of these events. What is her take on having guys wrap it up when they do you? I`m thinking she might want you to take it bare? Which is the way it should be anyway.

I don't think there are many stupid questions and you should not feel bad asking. Better to ask and find out what you would be in for than just showing up with unrealistic expectations. This is a good forum to get the information you want. Most of us are happy to help.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If anyone is daring enough to walk onto the barebackRT or BreedingZone fields then they are struggling with their inner urge and their culturally conditioned way of thinking. All of which creates a level of guilt so there is this need to ask about protection on a site like this, or at a cumunion event is to probably help alleviate that guilt while you take those steps towards the darkside.

So while you play in the fire, you keep a fire extinguisher ur pocket but u will end up "forgetting to use It" as u surrender yourself to the dark side.

What you need to do is reject everything you've been conditioned to think and feel since childhood because societal noise tries to tell us how to live and think. Why would you live your life, or have guilt for wanting to fulfill that urge just because the world would frown upon? Shit, they aren't the ones who have to live with the decisions you make EXCEPT the "girlfriend" you claim to have. If youre going to break that seal then u have to wrap it before u tap her, unless youre evil enough not to care and give it to her. If so, then welcome to the club you lil devil. 

Need more help in your journey to the dark side? Can't seem to take that final step to completely surrender yourself?

Then there help! The easy solution to letting go: Go seek Xtina, she will give you some of her sex crystals that will produce the magic of letting go and u will bend the fuck over and take all loads at the local aidz factory a.k.a bathhouse. lol Yes, meth your ass up and go take some full blown aidz loads all day and night, then call me so i can fist it deeper into your guts.

Sorry, but in my humble opinion; you have no business there...

Asking for condoms at a bare party is like going fully clothed to a nude beach.

I don't want to sound rude or anything but find your own kind of party.

I think my respons is going to be repeated or even stronger voiced if you go there, so it is a stupid question to begin with.

Completely agree! 

You need to be on PreP. I don't think you really want guys to wrap it. I think you want cum running out of your used hole. We all get it. Accept that fact and act accordingly. Be glad you have PreP as an option. Most of us didn't. And also keep in mind that over 83% of all new infections come from guys who think they are neg. Meaning they don't yet know they are poz. Newly infected guys are the most infectious. Poz guys on meds who are undetectable are the safest.

And the idea of putting a note on your ass is as you put it, STUPID. And not hot. Get on PreP and go take some loads.

• Upvote 2

I think it is totally appropriate, you can ask for whatever. But given the people there, you might not be as successful as on let's say other sex parties. 

Think of yourself as a gay guy in a normal night club. The odds are against you, but you still might get lucky. What other guys are saying here is frankly stupid and offensive. Reminds me of other times....

• 4 weeks later...

I've searched and searched the website for CumUnion and there is not one reference to it being a bareback only party. 

Those of you who only bareback might not know but there are still some guys who fuck covered or who want to be fucked covered.  I don't personally get off on covered, but to each their own.  To rip the poor guy who asked the question like some have is just rude and inconsiderate.  Diffren't Strokes for Diffren't Folks.  When did being intolerant of others become so fashionable?

Edited by dunwoodysucker
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but in my humble opinion; you have no business there...

Asking for condoms at a bare party is like going fully clothed to a nude beach.

I don't want to sound rude or anything but find your own kind of party.

I think my respons is going to be repeated or even stronger voiced if you go there, so it is a stupid question to begin with.

I agree, it is a BARE party............that is what everyone is there for.

• 8 months later...