Uncut Vs Cut

freshxtop5

Guest ff-whole

Definitely uncut, but I forget to mention last time that the skin must be able to be fully clear of the mushroom head.

I had a guy once who got so big and thick that his skin stayed over his dickhead... He couldn't pull it back at all.. That, I don't like...

Guest MightyMouth

Like most of you, I will take either but I prefer cut men unless they're fresh out of the shower, especially if I'm going to be on my knees worshiping at the alter of Man.

Guest 24collegekid420

I just had sex with a guy with a cut dick...

And I just don't think it is any good....

You can't jerk the thing like I am used to with my own... There is no play, nothing to go over the top...

Okay, it might be hygienically, and yes an uncut penis needs to be cleaned thoroughly, but that is no problem once you are used to it.

And when the foreskin, as it is also called, I believe, is not pulled back properly as a kid in it's youth you have a problem as well...

Or when it is to tight to go over the head when aroused, it gets stuck. Not good either... but that is the parents fault in educating the children to pull back properly and clean it under the shower...

Still most uncut dicks are just fine like mine is.

Right. When I was young my dad and uncle both uncut. Showed me in the shower to always pull back and wash. My dad played with my uncut cock growing up.

I prefer uncut cock. It is definitely easier on the bottom and just feels better. Like most of the other comments, I just want a hard cock. Cut is fine but if I'm designing my ultimate cock, it would be just like nature intended. Whoever thought up circumcision should be shot. I wish I had my foreskin. It has to feel better.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm more used to cut cocks, but uncut is hot, too.    Don't know that I can tell the difference when one is fucking me.

Would love to be blindfolded and have a dozen studs--6 cut, 6 uncut--drill my ass, so I could give my unbiased opinion.    I'm willing to be an unpaid volunteer for such a study.

• Upvote 1