Cliff hanger!  Will he end up in the back room, fucked by strangers?  Will his parade bud slip in after him and take advantage?  Or will his parade bud take him back to his place, and spend then night fucking his ass, maybe call up some his buddies from the parade to get another taste...

This part is SO hot, MackyJay.  It gets me bothered every time I read it.  Just quoted my favorite bits:

...said he just couldn't resist this nice ass and it tasted so good....

....When I came around again a minute or so later again my buddy was looking me in the eyes and I could feel the pressure in my hole again......

I wasn't sure what was happening but my buddy right over me like that then leaned down and oh hell, he kissed me and in my state of arousal I was kissing him back. He broke off the kiss and told me my ass was like velvet but I didn't know what he meant by it.  He leaned back then and I kind of lifted my head up.  I then realized my hands were held in place by some sort of chains and my legs were being held wide apart and my buddy was between my legs and as I tried to focus I all at once could see down there and could actually see his cock huge and hard.   I then noticed there was a mirror on a pole overhead that looked right between us.  I looked in it and my buddies cock was hard alright and going in and out of an ass hard and fast.  Took me a bit before I realized it was my ass.  My mind was trying to figure that out and what it meant but failing as that blasted spot inside there was driving me totally in orbit and I could feel it getting ready to cum but couldn't seem to figure out why since I wasn't touching it.  Then I heard my buddy talking.  I tried to sort it out but again was only catching parts here and there.  Something about him going to cum, fill that neg hole, toxic again, going to be a huge flood, hole going to be ruined.  I lost it again though as I was watching in the mirror again as he suddenly rammed his cock to the balls in the ass there and I heard him saying something about converting that hole good now and then my cock erupted and sent cum from my stomach clear up to my face. Probably the most cum I could ever remember producing.   My buddy then was leaning over me again but now was licking up my cum all the way up to my face where he planted another kiss on me and as my mouth opened he stuck his tongue in my mouth and I could feel something in my mouth also and swallowed.

Part XIV

There I was, on the floor, too drunk to hardly move, someone pulling on my arm trying to drag me into that room, a guy trying to close the door and pushing me to go in, and two buddies trying to drag me back away from that room.   I kind of glanced up to see who had ahold of my arm and think it looked like my bud from the parade. My two buddies each had a leg and trying to pull me away from there.   Kind of a turmoil there for bit and with them pulling my legs my pants were starting to slip down and I could feel the cool floor on my bare ass.  Then, one of my buddies yelled at the door guy to let me go as I was just there to support them and was straight.  He yelped and let go and my buddies were able to drag me away from the door finally.  My arm came free and the door closed and my buddies both went over backwards and we ended in a pile with my pants clear to my knees and me on my face and one buddy on top of me.

They were both laughing hard now and trying to get untangled and then laughing more as they realized my pants were down and the one buddy was laying on top of me with his hard cock pushing the material of his pants against my crack.  We finally got untangled and they had to help me up and help pull my pants up.  They both were smirking at me and I asked what was up.  They both laughed some more and told me it looked like me as I had a hell of a hard on then. 

They finally got me back to our table.  We sat down and I was basically just sitting there in a stupor.  They were talking about their experiences in that room.  Then one of them remembered that when they had come out our parade bud had his hand down the back of my pants.  He started questioning me about how the hell that had happened?  Being so far gone I was at a loss as to what to say mostly.  Then finally admitted that, I had been drunk as hell at that parade and somehow how been fucked by him there.  I didn't say anything about all of the others though.  They both started laughing then again and next thing I knew I was drinking another mixed drink without realizing it.

My buddies were pretty much blown away finding out I had been fucked at the parade.  They really started kidding me about that and then were wondering how I had not been pozzed from it.  I told them the real reason for the trip to the hospital then had been to get PEP.  When they had got tested, I had also and came back neg when they came back poz.  That started more laughing and joking.

Pretty soon I said I had to pee bad.  I found I was still way too drunk to get up though and both buddies helped me up and walked me to the toilet.  We soon found out I was too drunk to get my damn dick out too starting more drunken laughter.  They then steered me from the urinal to the handicapped stall to help me get it out.  This let them drop my pants and they went clear to my ankles.  My dick was out though but I had to lean over and put both hands on the wall to hold myself up as I started to pee.  I was vaguely aware that my buds were talking about my ass.  They both agreed that it sure looked good for a little bit older guy than they were. 

As I finally got the pee started, one of my buds reached out and surprised me by squeezing my ass and telling me it was no wonder that I got fucked at the parade as it felt great as well as looked great.  Before I realized it he had ahold of my hips and I felt what appeared to be is hard bare cock against my ass crack.  He told the other bud, that yep, it sure did feel good too.  I was just aware that his cock was hard as a rock too and felt something wet as he slid it up and down my crack.  Later, found out it was his precum and he produce a lot of that and had my crack really lubed from that.  Then, just as I was finishing peeing, I felt the head of his cock at my hole and he was pushing. 

Pop, and his cock head went into my ass and then he shoved the whole thing in with one last shove.  I almost went down and probably would have if he hadn't had a good grip on my hips.  I mumbled something about what the hell are you doing?  Was pretty incoherent really.  He told me to hang on he couldn't resist and started to plow the hell out of my hole then.  Good thing he had a good grip on me as I could not have stood up without it.  He rammed the hell out of me with long deep hard strokes.  He must have really been turned on as it couldn't have been more than 5 minutes and he jammed his cock home as deep as he could and leaned over me and told me he was cumming and filling me up good with his poz cum.  I could only moan. 

My bud wiggled his cock around in my hole a bit and then pulled out as his cock was going down.  Before I could move, the other buddy stepped behind me and holding me upright also, rammed his hard cock in me all the way in one thrust.  He immediately went into overdrive and pounded my ass relentlessly hard.  He again, did not last more than 5 minutes and as he rammed his cock home and started to pulse as his cum flooded my ass.  He leaned over me and told me he hoped I enjoye their two loads of poz cum in my hole.  As he did this I felt my own cock explode as I was cumming too.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1

Part XV

My buddies had just filled my ass full of their poz cum in the restroom.  I had cum, too, as the last load entered me.  I was so drunk it really wasn't registering that much.  They got my pants up for me and helped me back to our table.  I was really only about half there and again tipped up the drink in front of me and downed it all.  Buddies were talking but it wasn't registering much.  I just sat there, mostly, with a grin on my plastered face.

My next awareness was buddies helping me up and telling me the door was about to be opened again and we needed to get over there and get our other buds out of that room.  We lined up and they were holding me up as my legs were just rubbery as hell.  Then came that infernal countdown again. 10-9 I tried to focus but it was hard in my drunken state. 8-7-6  What were my buds saying?  5-4-3  Something about all of us ought to go for once and stay together? 2-1 The door was opening and out came our other 3 buddies and the poz parade bud too. 

Buddies holding me up were explaining what they had done and wanted to do.  A little discussion went on then and something from parade bud about lots of loads.  That seemed to be the decision maker, then, as the countdown started for the door closing. 10-9-8-7 I was moving towards that door or more exactly was being half carried towards it. 6-5-4-3  Wait, I'm not supposed to be entering there. 2-1 The door closed and I couldn't see a thing.  I was half carried half dragged aside then and surrounded by my buddies.   They were talking to me saying something about staying right beside me all the time.

I was trying to make heads or tails of what they were talking about but was too dazed to understand.   Then they were all helping take my clothes off and helping me to lay down.   Good, I needed to sleep this alcohol off.  Way too many drinks.  There all naked and laying on my back on, what?, felt like the floor.  What the heck, where is my bed?

I kind of felt my legs being lifted up and then, bam, something rammed up my ass and started pounding away in me.  My eyes were starting to get used to the very dim lighting.  I could just make out a face a bit, now clearer, and it was my buddy from the parade.  He was smiling and telling me how great my ass felt around his cock.  Must be dreaming of the parade I thought, but damn, this didn't feel like a dream.  His huge cock just kept reaming my ass out and it was feeling better and better.  I could feel my own cock now getting hard.  He was pummeling my prostate and wow was it feeling good.

He kept up a nice slow but hard in and out, driving me crazy.  My cock was so hard it was almost hurting.  Then I could see that my work buddies were all there too and watching and they were all naked too and stroking their cocks.  One of them finally leaned over and stuck his dick at my mouth and I opened and let him in and started to suck him.  After a good 15 minutes, the parade guy, leaned towards me and pushed my buddy out of the way and leaned in to me and kissed me and said here it comes.  He told me his viral load was much higher now than it had been 3 months ago and I was going to get a big load of his poz cum.  I just wrapped my legs around him tight as he bottomed out in me and started to cum. 

When he was done another of my buddies, got between my legs and started to fuck me.  When he had cum in me another bud took his place and another till they had all cum in me.  I had also cum twice during this.  Then some guy we didn't know wanted to know if he could have a turn.  My buddies all asked him if he was poz or not.  He told them he sure was and had a really high count too.  They all looked at me and I nodded and the guy knelt and felt my ass first.  Then I felt him ram a couple of fingers in me and I almost screamed when he pulled them out, scraping the hell out of my insides with his fingernails.  He held his hand up in front of me and I could see his nails were long and probably sharp as hell.  Then he grinned and rammed his cock in me.

I had not seen it but I sure felt it.  It had to be as big or bigger than my parade bud.  He immediately started to just plow my hole hard and fast.  This was not a fucking, it was just a plain old beat my hole to pieces and tear it up, wreck it and then fill it and man did he fill it.  I think he produced more cum than all the others combined.  As he filled me I was cumming again from that kind of pounding.  Then he pulled out and told my buds thanks and he bet if they hadn't converted me, he surely did. 

Then we heard the count down again to open the door.  My buddies helped me up and practically carried me out of that room and to our table.  I was still naked and they had to help me get dressed right there in front of everyone. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1

Working out details of PART XVI and hope to have it up with its new twist in a couple of days at most.   Also, working on new chapters for OMG What did I do and  way overdo for next part of The Hitcher

• Upvote 1