Cody's Return

me and my dick are sure enjoy this HOT fucking story.  it seems to be spinning off the original intent of the relationship of Mark and Cody.. but not boring.  now so many other guys who can really give Cody what he really wants.  I still am wondering if it should be Mark who becomes Cody's fuck father and  give him the toxic seeding he's been wanting. 

• Upvote 4

Hot holy fuck versbbguy!!  I don't know how you do it, but this hot nasty story of incest, bugchasing and pozzing is wilder better and hotter with every installment! Would love to join you for a real-life experience like this!! :P  Looking forward to many more nut-draining chapters!!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

CHAPTER 13

Mark (Cody’s Dad):

I can’t believe how incredibly intense it felt breeding Jake’s tight ass.  Jake is probably hiv-positive now; my mind is reeling.  I don’t know exactly how long Sam was in the other room, but when he returns Sergei and I are getting more familiar.  We’re both still rock hard, stroking each other, and making out.  I can feel hands behind me and Sam’s familiar cock snaking in and out of the crack of my ass.  I turn around to make out with Sam and I feel Sergei rub that fat, poz cock against me; I press back to let him know my need.  This goes on for several minutes, back and forth, when I finally feel Sergei’s hands moving me, guiding me really, to the edge of Sam’s bed.

“Looks like somebody is hungry for poz cock”, I can hear Sam, and then I feel it.  Sergei drops what must be a big mouth full of spit right to where his cock is rubbing against my hole; he forces his cock head into me.  Fuck it hurts.  Sergei is pushing in slowly, but its burning, Sam and I always use a bit of lube.  My groans of pain don’t seem to register and I feel him pushing in further, he mumbles something unintelligible, and then I feel him it --- ALL OF HIM – Sergei bottoms out.  His nutsac, firmly pressed close against my ass, “Yeah baby… yeah… ahhhhh… now you have all”, he says.  “Fuck yeah… fuck yeah… ahhh.. ahhh.. fuck… breed me”, it hurts but I know I want him to breed me.

Sergei starts using my ass, slow at first, but he quickly gets into fucking me.  He’s moaning a lot and I can tell he probably won’t last long.  “Yeah fuck him… breed that ass”, “ahhhh.. ahhh… fuck… ohhhhhh… fuck.. yeah… fuck me”.  It feels like Jake just left, yet the room is full with the sounds of men breeding again; I know I’m about to get a big load poz cum in my ass.  Sex with Cod flashes into my mind.  I really miss him… “That boy is getting his ass raped!”, I think.  “Ahhhh… ahhh…. So tight… you want this?  You want poz cum boy?”  Its clear to me Sergei knows I’m not a boy but he’s far too into breeding my ass to think; he means to use me as his cum dump.  “Give it to me… fuck… fuck… fuck me … yeah… fucking breeding me”, “Ahhhh… ahhhhhhhh… FUCK… FUCK… ohhhh… AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”, and then I feel his warmth -- Sergei is dumping his cum inside me.  He stops moving for a moment, then starts fucking me again, pushing his poz seed in deeper.  I wonder how many guys he’s knocked up?  “Fuck YES!”, I hear Sam, “Breed that hole!”.  As many times as Sam and I have fucked its hot to know he gets into seeing me take another man’s poz cum.

Sergei pulls out and Sam quickly takes his place, “I got a load for you, too”.  Sam is sweaty and worked up and before either of us realize it he’s adding his poz sperm to that which Sergei just gave me; we’re all nearly completely out of breathe.  Sam and Sergei are lying back on the bed, hot, sweaty – my cock  still rock hard.  The room smells like sex and arm pits.. I love it, but I’ve got a boy at home with an empty ass that needs his Dad’s, hopefully, poz dick.  “I’m going to poz Cod”, I think, I fully intend to convert him if I’m actually hiv-positive.  He and I haven’t fucked since I had fuck flu, “I need to get tested again.  I need to breed Cod’s ass and he needs to get tested.”, so  many thoughts in my head.  “Ok guys.. love this, but gotta boy at home to breed”, as I stand up to dress, “Fuck yeah you do”, I hear Sam.  Sergei grins, “That was hot”.

I get outside and decide to send a few texts before driving.  I send Jake a text to see how upfront he will be about the kind of sex pig obviously is, “Hey its Mark.. staying out of trouble?”, then one to Chris from the testing center, “Hey man.. what’s up, we should get together sometime.  Think I need to get tested again, too.”, and then one last one to my boy Cod, “omw home, love you”.  I start the car and begin to leave when the phone buzzes, its Jake, “Always” – liar, “We need to hookup”, my only reply.  No immediate reply from Chris or Cod, but that’s fine I’ll be home soon enough and Cod is really getting it.

Cody:

I hear a car pull up again and take a quick peek.  It looks like Adam again and there’s someone else with him.  I hear the alarm jingle and the sounds of undressing in the living room.  I quickly put the blindfold on and get on my knees in front of my bed.  Adam and I had been fucking a lot lately and I want to spice it up a bit with the blindfold, but an anon experience with others is even hotter than what I had imagined.

I hear footsteps then I feel hands on my shoulders and chest, “Stand up boy”, its Adam’s voice; I can hear other noises but I’m not sure what’s happening exactly.  “Open your mouth and say ahhh … “, I hear another voice say, “Don’t close your mouth until I say so Cody”.  This is weird, what are they doing, then I feel something cottony being swabbed along my gums several times, then its gone.  “You can close”, comes the other voice, “Chris here works at one of the testing centers.”, “Cool”, is all I can manage.  It seems a little strange, “Testing for… “, I start, “HIV”, comes Chris’ voice, “We test for other stuff too, but this test is just for HIV”.  “Ohh… ok.. cool.  I’m neg.”, “You sure?  Guess we’ll find out.”, I hear Adam again, “You’ve been naughty, taking so much of my poz cock and cum bareback lately”.  I swallowed.  Adam is right, with Dad not in the mood and then sick, Adam has been my regular fuck and I love his cock.  I gulp, “What doe sit say?”, “It takes a few minutes.. relax”.

Before I can dwell on it, I feel a hand pushing me down, “Get on your knees”, Adam says softly, and I kneel, there’s a hand on my head, “Open”.   I feel a cock on my lips, instinct takes over and I start to suck – I immediately forget about our little discussion.  “Ahhh…. Ahhh yeah… ohhh that’s good”, I hear Chris and realize I’m not sucking Adam.  “Yeah Cody.. oh yeah,… suck me,… you never said he’s so good”, his cock completely fills my mouth and I feel both his hands on the back of my head pulling me in closer.  The large mushroom head of his cock sliding effortlessly down my throat and I suck all of him in.  Instantly his hips begin to gyrate, and his cock is moving in and out of my mouth.  “Ohhh.. yeah he’s definitely good”, “Told you”, I feel more hands on my head and shoulders as I suck. 

“Ohhhhh… yeah… ohhhh yeah.. you like precum Cody?”, I hear Chris again, I just keep sucking.  Chris is groaning more now and I feel like he’s going to blow his load, then I feel it, his cock spasms a little and I can taste him.  “Don’t worry Cody that’s just me giving you a big taste of precum … my spunk is going in that hot ass of yours.”, “Fuck yeah he’s getting a poz load and a neg load today”, I can’t really speak but as I keep sucking, I think, “I guess they know I’m good with it”.  After what seems like only a few minutes I hear an alarm clock sound, quickly turned off, followed by Chris removing his cock from my mouth; then hands on my head and my mouth full again, “This must be Adam’s cock”.  My jaw is aching a bit but I keep sucking, I want him horny and feeling good when he fucks me.

I can hear Chris doing something but no idea what then Adam removes his cock, “Stand up”, when I do he removes the blindfold.  I can finally see Chris, he’s really cute, light brown hair and a nice go-tee, “Chris and I have been friends for years now”.  Adam and Chris both smile at me we all start to make out.  Adam breaks our kiss, “Time to breed you”, “Fuck yeah” and I climb on the bed, “Get on your back”, I hear Adam again and I move.  Adam lubes my hole and then he’s pressing into me, “Fuck yeah… been needing this hole.”, Adam bottoms out inside of me and he holds perfectly still.  “I”ve been needing that bare cock so bad Adam”, I see Chris smile, “Oh yeah… what do you need so bad Cody?”, “Your Cock.  Cum.  Fuck me”.   I hear a “Fuck yeah.. Give it to him”, from Chris.  “Fuck yeah… we’re gonna breed that hole Cody.  Chris is still neg and I’m still poz.  Tell me you want it Cody.  Do you want poz cock?”.   What did he mean still?  I can feel Adam’s cock throb inside me, “Ohhhh.. ohhh… fuck.. fuck yeah… fuck me Adam”, “Do you want poz cock?”, I hear Adam again, this time more demanding.  “Yes.. yes.. fuck yes..”, “Say it then”, “I want YOUR poz cock Adam, please … please fuck me”, “And?”, “And…?  And dump your poz cum inside me.”, “Fuck yeah!” is all he says and I feel him start to fuck me.  

Chris is watching Adam fuck me, jacking off, he moves closer.  “Mmmmm.. yeah… ahhh… move back a bit Adam”.  I feel Adam’s cock leave my ass; he’s just touching my hole with the tip of his cock, “What is he doing?”, I think.  Chris groans and I see a large squirt of clear liquid leave his cock and feel it in the crack of my ass, then Adam presses back into me, “Fuck yeah”, is all Adam says as he fucks Chris’ precum into me.  “Breed him… fuck that hole”, I hear Chris, “ahhh yeah…. Ahhhh… ahhhh.. yeah breed me Adam, fuck me full of poz cum.”, “FUCK YES!”, I hear Chris again.  That really turns Adam on and he starts banging my ass harder; I have no idea where my begging came from but Adam’s cock feels so good inside me I don’t care.  “Yeah… yeah.. so close… fuck… fuck… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. “, I recognize the sounds when Adam is about to cum.  Then, “FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK… ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk”, and I know Adam is dumping yet another load of his cum in my ass.  

Adam catches his breathe, pulls out, and I feel Chris immediately take his place.  Their cocks are almost the same size and it immediately feels good as Chris rides my ass, “ohhhh fuck… ohhh… fuck… so close”.  I think, “He can’t really be that close”, “CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING… fuckkkkkkkkkk” and in the space of less than 2 minutes I’m taking a second load of cum.  “Holy fuck”, I hear Adam.  Chris is breathing heavy, “fuck.. fuck… sorry… ohhhh damn… “, I hear Adam laugh, “Fuck that’s so hot”, “Sorry I didn’t last longer, but I was so wound up watching you take Adam’s cum, I was right there”, between breathes, “Its cool”.  We lay like that for a minute, then Adam gets up.

I can see Adam write something down, fold the paper over and hand it to me, “You can read this after we’re gone.. its your test results, I want you to think about it before the next time I fuck you.”, I nod, “Hope we can do it again soon”, I hear Chris.  I nod again and we all kiss… “love to”.  Adam and Chris leave and I hear them putting on their clothes in the other room.  “What’s this paper?  What’s to think about?”, I wonder.  I’m about to unfold it but decide to wait until they’re out the door like Adam said.  I’m absent mindedly feeling my hole – its so wet back there.  The door alarm jingles and I snap out of it, “paper”, and I unfold it.  The word “negative” is written out.  “So I’m negative? Negative for HIV.“, I think.  I reach my finger back against my hole again, its so amazingly wet, “I’m hiv-negative”, I think, and my ass is full of Adam’s hiv-positive cum.  

My cock is hard.  The phone buzzes, its Dad, “omw home, love you”.  I’m going to rape that man.

Edited by versbbguy
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 18

Hot fucking DAMN!!  Versbbguy you are one of the hottest nastiest twisted fuckers on here...and I mean that in the best hottest way! :P  As if the story up to now hasn't been fucking fantastic enough, we now have Mark completely turned to the "dark side" ready to fill his son with his highly toxic cum! Plus the hot stud Chris that Mark's been wanting to fuck has just fucked Mark's son!  Can't even imagine what you have in that hot mind of yours for the next few chapters, but I know for damn sure I'm going to be blowing another load (or two!) when I read it just like I have on every chapter so far!  Thanks you sexy fucker!!  :P

• Upvote 2

now we just need to know if Dad is Poz for sure.  Can't wait for the next part!  this story has gotten me boned and leaking with each chapter.

Nah.... I'd rather hold off on the confirmation. More fun to assume he is, and for it to later be revealed that he is still neg (miraculous! lol). That sets the stage for a mega-bred conversion party for father and son. (Filmed, of course).

Whatever happens, great writing versbbguy. Awesome story.

No way is it ever average, stud, and "good stuff" doesn't cum close to describing your stories either. It is smoking hot nasty dirty hot awesome sex!!  Definitely something to get off to...over and over and over...and you get the idea! :P

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...