SPONTANEOUS CHASING - PART 3

I heard a couple of the innocent young guys gasp in repulsion at what we were about to do, and I’m sure a few of them even ran out, but there were a couple who just couldn’t move or take their eyes off of us.

I couldn’t believe how intensely turned on I was. Maybe it was the anticipation of finally getting my ass used and bred by a nice big black cock. Then again it might have also been because I was still sucking on the butt plug that had just been in my ass, tasting a couple of different flavours of cum, and I’m sure a little of my own natural butt lube.

Evidently I wasn’t the only one with an exhibitionist streak. Carlton’s dick was raging hard -this man was definitely not shy. Though he really had nothing to be shy about when you look like that and are built like that and hung like that!

His big black meat stretched my hole wide and I could feel it inching it’s way into my hungry butt. It was so big and long if I didn’t know better I’d think it was someone fisting me, and not a dick! It’s like it was ironing out every wrinkle and crevice inside of me -I was stretched to the max!

I could feel his huge meat all the way up into my stomach. I actually looked down at my stomach, amazed that I didn’t see his big dick head jabbing out in front of me.

When I felt his scratchy pubes against my ass I took a very slow, calming breath to help me adjust. I know a lot of guys use poppers and other substances to help in these situations, but I’ve never been much for it. I like to know exactly what I’m feeling and completely commit every sensation to memory. My ass is also miraculously blesses to be like a rubber band and I stretch to accommodate no matter the size of dick.

Carlton didn’t remain still for long -we knew that it was only a matter of time before security showed up and tossed us out. So he pulled back, slammed in full length again, and then really let me have it. This big black man tore my ass up and in no time we were both grunting and sweating and rutting like two animals.

At this point I had no concept of much else that was happening outside of me, Carlton and Tom.  Carlton was slamming me so hard that I couldn’t do much but stay bent over and take it. Tom guided my head away from the smelly urinal and into his crotch.

“Open up little piggy, you look thirsty,” he said, removing the now-clean butt plug and sticking his semi-hard cock into my mouth, unleashing a flood of hot piss into my mouth.

There had been next to no time to process what he had said so it came as a bit of a surprise, but being the good pig that I am I immediately began to chug it all down, not losing a single drop. I kept his dick in my mouth once he was finished pissing in me and sucked him to total hardness. I’ve honestly never been huge on sucking dick, but given that my ass was beyond occupied it seemed like the next best option.

Security arrived just then and told everyone to get out. What happened next surprised even me. The two cute security guards came over to us and began to unbuckle their pants. Hmm, someone wants to join in . . .

“We heard there was some slut taking raw dick in here so we had to see it for ourselves,” the first guard said. “This slut poz?” he asked.

“Not yet, but we’re working on it,” Tom told him. 

“We only have a couple of minutes before management gets wind of this so we’d better wrap this all up quick,” the second guard said.

With that,  Carlton pummelled my sloppy hole like a man possessed, growling through clenched teeth, and I knew that the flood was about to come.

“Give it to me! Load my ass up with your toxic man juice!” I yelled. “Infect me!!” And then I felt the incredible wetness fill my insides as his giant shaft swelled over and over again.

Carlton eased his shrinking cock out of my sore and sloppy ass, and security guard #1 rushed over to take his place. He wasted no time, slam fucking me like a real whore and I was loving it. “Can’t believe our luck tonight. I fucking love blasting my seed into a cumdump chaser. Taking my fucking load you fucking whore!”. 

Once security guard #1 finished emptying his toxic balls into me, security guard #2 stepped up and jammed his much fatter dick into me. Surprising after the fuck that Carlton had just thrown me, but this new guy’s dick was actually making my ass stretch to take him in.

What a fucking awesome feeling! And all of that cum in my hole did the trick and lubed his fat shaft as he pummelled my tainted hole. “Oh god, what a hot fucking hole. Damn that feels good, all of that cum all over my dick. You gonna take my HIV load too? Huh, you fucking pig whore cumdump? You want it?”

I was loving this guy’s verbal and let him know it by shoving my ass repeatedly back towards him, increasing the intensity of our fuck. “Yeah, that’s it! This slut likes my fuck. What a good whore!”.

“Oh fuck, yeah, give it to me. I want your lethal cum. Trash my fuck hole!” I yelled to him. He grabbed hold of my hips extra hard and buried his dick as far into me as possible and grunted.

I could feel that fat dick filling me more, and memorized every sensation as his balls emptied into me. When he was done, Tom rushed over and jammed the butt plug back into my hole before any of those loads could be lost.

I must admit that I had to clamp down to hold it in, after having Carlton’s big black meat tear me open, and then that last security guard’s really thick shaft, my hole was gaping wide!

“Okay, out you guys get before the bosses get back here. Take the door at the end of the hall. It goes to the alley,” Security guard #1 told us.

“Hmm, the alley?” Tom said with a smirk.
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 27

• 2 weeks later...
SPONTANEOUS CHASING PART FOUR

Exiting the back door of the club it was obvious that no fucking was going to be happening back there. There was barely any room to move, let alone fuck. So we headed out, at which point Carlton received a phone call and excused himself -work.

Hey, at least I got fucked by that stud and taken his toxic load and didn’t even have to pay him for it!

Tom took me by the hand and we walked back to his car, hand in hand as if we were boyfriends. I could feel cum leaking down my legs as we walked -yes, I was still plugged but my hole was gaping by now and there was so much cum in my ass that it just couldn’t be contained.

I was glad to sit in the car, though I’m not sure how happy Tom would be that my ass was going to leave a big wet spot of cum. Also, sitting helped me keep the plug in place.

Tom drove and at first I thought maybe he was going to head to another bathhouse or club, but we were heading out of town. I couldn’t even imagine what we were going to do out in the country.

He pulled off at one of those public toilets that long haul truckers use, so I figured that he had to piss, though he could have done that anywhere.

“I’m going to sit here for an hour. I want you to go into the bathroom and take as many of those trucker dicks in you, but tell them you’re only allowed to get their cum in your ass,” he instructed me.

My dick had gotten instantly hard when he started telling me what he wanted me to do. Fuck, I loved feeling so free to be a total slut. Being a cumdump for all loads is something that I thought I’d only fantasize about but never actually get to live out.

The bathroom smelled of men and piss so I could tell that it wasn’t often maintained -meaning I didn’t have to worry about getting caught. There were several men already in there, lined up against the walls pissing at the urinals, and from the closed doors to the stalls, a few in there as well.

I’ve always been a little shy so I was debating how to get this started. The guys at the urinals had all glanced my way when I walked in. Mostly average guys, big, hairy trucker types. Eight in total -five at the wall urinals and three in the stalls.

You never know if a guy is going to turn out to be a total asshole so this was definitely a risk. However, I had my orders. I walked to the last stall with the open door, walked in but didn’t close it. Facing the toilet, my back to the guys at the urinals, I dropped my pants and bent over.

My ass was revealed and I thought I'd give it a few minutes and see what happens.

“Fuck, what do we have hear?” one of the guys said playfully. He was the one closest to me and had just finished taking his leak, so I guess when he turned around he saw me. That was the intent, anyway.

I felt his hands on my ass, so I reached back, felt his bulging crotch in his jeans. Good, he’s game, so I slid the plug out of my nasty cum-filled hole and stuck it in my mouth to clean off and then sat it on the back of the toilet.

“You’re a fucking toilet pig, aren’t you?” he asked. “You want my dick in there?”

“Yes please,” I groaned. 

“I hope you don’t mind taking raw dick because I ain’t got a condom,” he added, already feeding his nice dick into my wet opening. “Well, feels like you’ve already been taking it bare. Fucking slut,” he snickered, and then jammed all the way in.

I lunged forward from the force, but quickly recovered and shoved my ass back to meet his thrusts. He fucked quick, hard and deep, and then grunted that he was about to cum.

“You want my load? You want my load?” he yelled.

“Yes please! Fill me with your cum!” I yelled back.

He growled, held in deep and emptied his balls into me. “Fucking piece of trash,” he snickered as he pulled out and stuffed his dick into his pants and left.

When I looked back all of the other guys were lined up for their turn, and the next one was in me in a matter of seconds.

All of the cocks were different, some smaller but fat, some longer but average thickness. It was a good all around workout for my hole. Very different sensations from each of the men.

The second guy had an average dick, and he liked to fuck slower with very intentional long strokes. He held my hips and slid his dick all the way in, then all the way out. I was loving feeling him penetrate me with every stroke, balls deep. 

He took about twice as long as the first guy, then blasted his load deep into me. He seemed to love my ass, and he kept saying, “Fuck, you’re so good,” while he used me. After he unloaded, he pulled out slowly and turned me around to lick him clean.

Not wanting to wait, the third guy wedged his way into the cubicle and sat down on the toilet and pulled me down onto his 8” pole. From there he bucked up into me while I did my best to ride him and lick the second guy clean.

The second guy left finally, thanking me for being such a whore. Now the fourth guy stuck his dick in  my mouth while I rode the other. He seemed to get close to cumming fast so I pulled off.

“Don’t stop,” he whined.

“I’m only allowed to take loads in my ass tonight,” I told him, hoping he would understand.

“You got someone owning you tonight?” he asked with a wicked grin. “No wonder you’re such a whore. I’ll wait and give you what you want.”

The third guy pulled me down hard onto his lap and growled, “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Take it, bitch!” as he filled my ass with his seed. As soon as he was done he pushed me off of him, pulled up his pants and pushed past me to get out of there.

I stood up and turned around again for the fourth guy, who immediately started fucking me. He would go fast and hard, and his dick was thick but not long so it felt good slamming into me, and then he slowed down for a few longer strokes. Then fast and hard again.

“You sure you want to take it?” he asked.

“Fuck yes, please give it to me!” I howled.

He leaned over, his stomach against my back, and whispered into my ear. “I know all of these guys and we’re all poz, you know. This is one of our favorite spots to come and find sluts like you. You sure you want it?”

I shoved my ass back into him and said, “Fill me with your toxic cum!” loudly so the other guys would hear. They all seemed to appreciate that because they started to add their own commentary as this guy finished with me, telling me I was a pig chaser, taking nasty loads, that they were going to fuck my ass up with their viral loads.

All of this pushed #4 over the edge and he filled me full with his HIV cum, gave my ass a few playful smacks, and then eased out for the next guy. 

The next three guys did their thing very quickly, and then I was left with one. He was a big burly bear hunk and I was tempted to start drooling. He stuck his face in my ass and got some of that cum mixture all over his beard as he gave my hole a few licks to taste.

“How many loads you got in this ass, boy?” he asked, his voice as husky and masculine as the rest of him.

“I don’t know, more than 10,” I told him.

“You owner is waiting for you outside?” he asked.

“Yes, he told me to take as much cock and cum as I could for an hour, and only in my ass,” I replied.

He pulled me hard against him and kissed me, lots of tongue and I could tell that he wanted me to lick his beard clean of all of the cum. So I did, and then he sucked my tongue for a minute to get it all.

He led me out of the stall, the rest of the room now empty, and told me to get down on the floor, on all fours. I watched as he strolled around the room and finally spotted what he’d been looking for when he came out of one of the stalls.

Dangling an anonymous impressively half-filled used condom in his fingers, he eased down to his knees and dribbled the load onto his hard dick and then slid into me. Fuck, this was so piggy and a little frightening -who the hell’s condom was that?

As he fucked me at a very nice pace, he would drip more of the cum onto his cock on the out-stroke, and then shove it back into me, until it was all used up. He reached around and held it in front of my face.

“Lick it clean while I unload in you” he instructed, now picking up the pace.

Now I was really grossing myself out, but I stuck my tongue out and he slid the condom onto my tongue like it were a dick, and I licked it totally clean. I guess I wasn’t too disgusted with myself -my dick had never been harder and was bobbing furiously, leaking precum like nothing I’d seen before, as the big bear nailed me.

The first taste of cum always brings the major slut out in me, so I only got more into the scene. Here I was in a public restroom, on the floor, getting fucked and bred by yet another stranger -and I’ve never been happier in my life.

He growled like a true bear, and I felt his beautiful dick pulse and throb inside of me, draining his nuts into my super-sloppy hole.

“You are one good fuck,” he said, waiting for his dick to start softening before making his exit. “I love sloppy seconds, but that was sloppy everything! I love pigs like you.”

The funny thing is . . . his dick didn’t start to shrink. If anything, talking to me like that only got him harder. “Fuck, buddy, how about another load?” he asked me.

“Anything you say,” I told him.

“Let’s make this interesting,” he said, easing out of me and lifting me to my feet. Naked from the waist down, the big bear walked us out of the bathroom to the side of the building. “He your owner?” he asked, indicating the car where Tom sat watching us intently.

“Yes.”

“Let’s show him you’re being a good fucking slut,” he said, entering me once again from behind.

I leaned my hands against the brick wall for support while this big bear rode me towards another orgasm. I just threw my head back and drank it all in. I was in sublime pig heaven.

After a few minutes, with his dick still impaling me, he walked us over to Tom’s car and bent me over the hood. Continuing to pound me, I looked deep into Tom’s eyes. He had the biggest smile on his face, mixed with that look of total lust that is so hard to resist.

We were grunting and growling as the big bear fucked my ass on the hood of the car, finally announcing through clenched teeth that he was pumping my ass full of his very high viral load. That seemed to really please Tom when he heard that.

The bear’s second load felt bigger than the first, but eventually his balls stopped firing their poison spunk into me. He pulled out, slapped my ass and told me to get out of there.

Without thinking, I went to the passenger door of the car and saw that Tom had put down a large plastic sheet over my seat. As soon as I sat down I realized that I had left the butt plug and my pants back in the bathroom.

“Fuck that, you won’t need them,” Tom said, starting the car and pulling away. “While we drive back to my place, I want you to release all of that cum from your ass onto the plastic. I’ve got some plans for you and those loads,” he told me mischievously.
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 24

• 3 weeks later...

SPONTANEOUS CHASING -THE FINAL CHAPTER

I didn't know how far Tom lived, but I was in no hurry to lose those poison loads I'd worked so hard to get. So instead of just pushing them out, I  let them ooze out of my sloppy loose hole naturally. Before long I was quite enjoying the bumpy ride, with each bump making my naked ass squish around in the puddle of cum. It was quite a sexy feeling and my stiff dick was bouncing around in my lap like one of those dolls people put on the dashboard of their cars.

Tom slowed the car after a few minutes, and reached down beneath my seat. I heard him click something, and then shoved the seat back as far as it could go. "Get on the floor and lick up some of that cum -but don't swallow it!" he ordered me.

I eased off of the seat and got on my knees on the floor as he got back up to regular speed. I looked at the huge puddle where I'd been sitting, and could feel my wet ass dripping with cum, too, all over my ass and down the back of my legs. I couldn't believe I was about to stick my face in that mess of cum -it was the most piggy thing I had ever done.

Fuck it, I said to myself. You wanted this. So I leaned down and slurped up about half a mouthful. Just the slightest taste of cum never fails to kick my sex drive into turbo, and I was fucking horny now! Tom reached over, grabbed the top of my head and pulled me towards his crotch. He had opened his pants as I was filling my mouth, so his huge dick was up and waiting for me.

"Let's use that cum as lube, I want to get in good in your hot mouth," he told me.

I kept my lips pinched tight right until his dick head was pushing at my lips, so I wouldn't lose a drop. I managed to get half of his big dick in my mouth and took a moment to swirl it around in the load mixture. He must have liked how it felt because he was growling in his throat. Then he put his hand on the back of my head and jammed me down, full length, onto his big meat.

Fuck!!! I've never been the best at oral to begin with, not to mention taking a guy deep. Tom had his big dick wedged into my throat balls deep! I couldn't breath, my mind was exploding in pain, tears stung my eyes. This was nowhere near as enjoyable as when he was in my ass.

He didn't give me time to rest, either. He began to skull fuck me hard and deep. The back of my head was pinned against the steering wheel, so he just kept hunching his hips up and jamming into my throat again and again. I was silently thankful that he'd gotten me to use the cum for lube -I couldn't imagine how this would feel without it.

After a couple of minutes of this, he had worked most of the cum down my throat so he pulled back and told me to reload. I sniffled, swallowed, tasting cum and blood from my own throat, but I did as I was told. I slurped up another mouthful, and again the taste of that cum got me fucking horny as I was before.

This time I dove down onto his dick! "Fuck yeah!" he roared. "That's a good piggy! Fuckin' take it! Yeah, we're going to make sure those toxic babies get into your blood one way or another!"

Now I understood. He'd already gotten my ass torn up pretty good, and now he was making sure that my throat was raw as well. No matter, I was enjoying it. We repeated it one more time and then he told me to catch my breath because we were arriving at his house.

We pulled into the garage and he closed the door behind us. Tom got out and came around to my side of the car to help me out. Then he carefully lifted the plastic sheet off of the seat, not spilling a drop, and carried it over to a rubber mat in front of the car. He dashed inside the house and came back with a black plastic bowl, which he let all of the cum slither into. I was surprised once it was in the bowl -damn that was a lot of cum!!!

He's also brought us a couple of beers, so we rested for a couple of minutes and drank them, and then he told me to get down on all 4's in front of the bowl. He undressed totally so we were both naked now, and then he took a turkey baster, dipped it into the bowl and sucked some of the cum up, shot it up my ass, and then told me to get eating while he fucked me.

Tom then jammed his dick into my cum-basted ass while I licked at the meal of cum like a dog. He certainly knew how to keep me wanting more. A whole damn bowl full of cum, fuck, that'll keep me horny for days!! He held my hips and pounded me fast, hard, and deep with every stroke. My mind was just spinning at this point. It was a high as if I'd been drugged and I hoped it lasted.

A couple of times Tom stopped to suck up a little more cum with the baster and squirt it in my hole, and then he kept on fucking me. We were fucking non stop, in that same position, for nearly an hour. "Gonna get you pregnant, boy," he growled, and then he roared really loud, jammed deep inside of me, held my hips and unloaded yet another round of HIV cum into my tortured hole.

I had pretty much licked the bowl clean of the cum, and now all of that toxic seed was inside me and not getting out. Tom yanked his dick out of my ass and a whole bunch of the cum came rushing out with it. I was so hard fucked that I couldn't clamp my hole shut and it poured out of me like a waterfall.

He laughed and flipped me over into the puddle. I did enjoy that squishy wet feeling of my skin against the plastic. Tom moved me around in it, and then got down in there himself, rolling around until the puddle was gone and it was all over us. He crawled down and started licking around my ass, balls, and crotch, then met my mouth and stuck his cum covered tongue in.

We shared a spermy kiss as our bodies slithered all over each other. Our dicks were still hard, but at that moment we weren't looking to fuck. From there we took turns licking each other clean of the toxic loads until it was all gone, each time slurping them between our waiting piggy tongues. Fuck I love wet sloppy messy tongue kisses especially when they're covered in cum!!!

We lay there, tangled together, panting and out of breath, holding each other, and then Tom began to laugh. "Well, I don't know if it's what you went out looking for last night, but I think I got you fucked up good!"

I hadn't been looking for it, but I know that I wanted it. And I was thrilled to have his babies swimming inside of me, getting me pregnant with his toxic seed. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14