Where Fairy-Tails Come True

Where Fairy-Tails Come True: The moon hung low and full over the western Maryland countryside and the last vestiges of winter snow still struggled to hold on in the shadows of the forest’s sentinels. I might have stopped to relish that all if I were still a man – well at least that moment anyways – but as I ran with my pack the only things racing through my mind was the scent of the my former frat brother and the overpowering musk being released all around me as a dozen other dicks stiffened, drooled, and marked our trail.

Once upon a time I was just a naïve freshman attending American University (AU) in Washington, DC. I had an idyllic life. Mom, dad, pain in the ass kid sister, trophies and accolades, and not a worry in the world. Well, that’s not totally true. I did have one worry, a really big one. I liked dick. I couldn’t help it. I had tried, but I couldn’t stop sucking on any dick I could find or bending over and taking it up the ass. Mall bathrooms, club stairwells, my neighbor’s barn with the lawn guy – didn’t matter, I needed raw dick and cum. Any dick was good, but big, tough, masculine daddy dick was the best! My parents had even sent me to one of those rehab places, but nothing worked, so my father resigned himself to my ‘secret’ urges and even started me on PREP and I agreed to try to keep it all private. Fuck! It was harder than you think and I was always fucking horny and doing the whole ‘dinner and a date’ thing was just not my speed. I was a clean cut, all American jock who liked it dirty, sleazy, and to the right of pig especially from those top pigs were POZ. Being neg and chasing AIDs dick was so fucking hot and every time I thought about a POZ top sperming me up with a toxic load I had to jack off.

AU was my dad’s alma mater and he was one of their biggest donors, I felt like I had eyes on me 24/7. I was so paranoid I even paid another freshman for his iPad, and set up a fake account so I could troll online to try to find some nasty daddy dick. I guess DC has a pretty active online sex scene compared to some places, but fuck I had a hell of time finding daddy dick willing to give me POZ cum. It was not an age thing, but the look, the masculinity, the self-assurance, their need to fuck and give me their cum no matter what and I was happy to oblige!

Lucky for me I’m also a tech wiz and the darkweb – the deep underbelly of the internet – was like a second home to me and it did not take me long to find a few kinky dad types who were willing to breed me on the regular in their office, the Macy’s bathroom, or their family room while their wife was upstairs sleeping. No names, no chatting, no pretending it was anything more than my raw ass taking their raw dick – no questions asked. A couple of them I saw more than once, but most were cum and go and I had to keep trolling to satisfy my urges and need – that is until I met Clifton. I had started during the summer term and had been on campus for about 6-weeks the first afternoon I went to meet Clifton. He worked as the Super, or head maintenance man in one of the big old fancy, residence buildings up in Kalorama. I hopped out of the taxi, walked around to the back and to a service entrance door nestled in the gray granite stones of the foundation. Clifton had the door propped open and was standing in the small stairwell with his right foot up on the second step as he leaned onto his right leg, taking a smoke break.

I stopped at the top of the steps, Clifton smiled, stood up, dropped his cigarette onto the bottom step and put it out while I looked him over in his sexy gray uniform and thought he looked fucking hot as hell. Here was a real daddy for sure! He then stepped back against the open door as I came down the few steps and started to enter the basement. Clinton’s sweaty, hairy arm shot out, blocking the door. I looked up into his face – he was a good deal taller than me and thickly built, with wavy, greasy, long black hair slicked behind his ears, bushy eyebrows, a thick mustache and beard, hairy arms, and the bluest eyes I had ever seen. I stared into those azure depths and couldn’t wait to taste what he had hidden. Clifton then casually leaned forward, his head on one side, his arm on the other, me in between and he took two, long, deep sniffs of me. Weird right? But at the moment I really didn’t think anything of it, as I was anxious to get my daily dose of dick. Clifton pulled back, his nostrils flared, his eyes closed, as he now inhaled slow, deep, and steady. Now I thought what? Do my pits stink?

“Come in back, I think I got just what you need,” Clifton said as he dropped his arm and locked the basement door behind us. I had to quick step to keep up with his long strides and a few turns down a couple dimly lit basement hallways he unlocked another door and led me into what looked like a monk’s cell. A small twin-size bed, a metal locker, a wood chair by a small table with a laptop sitting open, a mini-kitchen that looked like it came out of an RV was all there was and it was spotless. Nothing was lying around, not piece of clothing, there were no pictures, not even an ashtray. I chuckled, “Man, you live light. Is this where you live really? Being the Super and all figured you’d have something a bit, wel….” Clifton was laying his pressed uniform over the back of the chair and all other thoughts vanished as I took in his big daddy body and dark fur that seemed to cover his chest, torso, back, and legs. Even his ass was a bit hairy and waves of man musk came off him like a thunderstorm rolling down the Potomac.

“You going to just talk or suck my AIDs dick?” Clifton asked. Those were the magic words. I scurried over and dropped to my knees but my new daddy stopped me, “Take that shit off first. I want to see what I’m working with.” I stood back up, stumbled and fumbled as I took my shorts and t-shirt off and then puffed out my chest for my final inspection. Clifton circled me two, then three times, each time pausing along his journey to lean in and SNIFF me. The final circle he let out a little grunt and growl, pushed me to the floor and hefted his big dick up for me to see his monster balls. “Lick them clean,” Clifton ordered. His balls were huge, perfectly formed eggs and his sack was covered in the same, thick black hair as the rest of him. I eagerly went to town, slurping, licking, tasting his salty man funk with the occasional pause to pull a hair or two out of my teeth. When he was satisfied, the furry daddy pushed my head away and said, “Open that mouth.” I did, my neck craned, my eyes closed as he spit onto my face, in my mouth, his mouth juice dribbling down my chin. He then tilted my head forward a bit and stuffed it with his ripe dick until I was gagging like the hungry slut I was.

“SWALLOW THAT AIDS DICK. YOU SAID YOU KNEW HOW TO DEEP THROAT A MAN’S DICK. I’M NOT SURE I BELIEVE YOU YET. YOU NEED TO LET GO. RELAX. LET ME DO THE WORK. YOU BETTER SUBMIT RIGHT OR WE DONE. I TOLD YOU – IF I CAN’T USE YOU LIKE I WANT AND HOW YOU SHOULD BE USED IT’S NOT HAPPENING. HOW HUNGRY ARE YOU PUP? SHOW ME HOW HUNGRY THAT MAN HOLE IS FOR MY POZ CUM. THAT’S RIGHT. GOOD. SLOBBER MY DICK UP. NOW TAKE A DEEP BREATH IF YOU NEED TO BECAUSE IT’S TIME TO BREAK THAT NECK AND FORCE FEED YOU,” Clifton warned. I had spit running down my chin and my tongue and jaws hurt already, but this was the best dick I had ever tasted! It was a good 9-inches and super thick, perfectly round, with the longest foreskin ever and cheesy underbelly! The shaft was also hairier than I thought possible, but I didn’t care. All I knew is that I wanted it up my ass – and soon!

Daddy growled, “THERE YOU GO. THAT’S IT. GAG ON THAT FUCKER. SWALLOW IT ALL PUP – RIGHT THE FUCK NOW – SWALLOW – AHH!” Clifton grabbed both sides of my head, angled it a little to the left and slammed hard and fast into my throat. He was right. My gag relax broke and a few strokes later he was unleashing a flow of thick, daddy cum down my throat and into my stomach and as the first gobs hit, my entire abdomen got warm, my body tingled, I shivered, and had what felt like an organism without cumming.

I breathed deep to catch my breath as Clifton stepped back, looked at me, tilted his head, looked at me again, SNIFFED, squinted with an unspoken question, shrugged, then said, “NOW FOR THAT PRIME ASS. STAND UP AND BEND FORWARD, I ALWAYS EAT WHAT I FUCK AND BREED – BEFORE AND AFTER.” I was panting like I had just run a mile in a minute as this daddy lapped, slurped, nipped, and tongue fucked my ass. HOLY SHIT that felt good and I was a blabbering idiot begging for his dick. Clearly having done this move plenty of times before, Clifton pulled his face out of my ass, stood to his full height, planted his feet firm, grabbed my hips, and slammed his hard dick into my spit-slicked hole. Fuck I loved it! That’s the way a man should fuck. “FUCK ME HARDER DADDY. HARDER, PLEASE YES, FUCK MY ASS, FUCK ME – PULL IT ALL THE WAY OUT AND SLAM BACK IN. I NEED THAT AIDS CUM DADDY – PLEASE DADDY!” I begged and pleaded and whined and moaned. Clifton just laughed without letting up and, “TIGHT PUP HOLE RIGHT THERE. FUCK YEAH – GOING TO KNOCK YOU UP FUCKING CHASER – GOT ANOTHER LOAD FOR YOU COMING YOUR WAY -  RIP THAT ASS UP AND FEED YOU THIS AIDS NUTT. HERE IT FUCKING COMES – LOAD NUMBER TWO FOR THAT BOY HOLE – THAT BOY HOLE GOING TO GET BRED LIKE PUSSY – DADDY’S GOOD PUSSY – CUMMING UP YOUR HOLE – CUMMING IN YOU – FUCK YEAH – HERE IT GOES – GGGGRRRRR – GGGGRRRRR – GGG….”

The hairy daddy’s cum made my ass feel on fire! Spurt after spurt of it got planted deeper and deeper with every thrust and my body shook and spasmed even more. Clifton let go of me, knelt behind me, “Push it out, open those ass lips, let me taste it.” I did as he asked and his rough tongue licked my hole clean. When he was finished he stood up, his beard wet with my ass, and smiled, his azure eyes were lit with dark fire, and by his still hard dick I could see his need was still burning too. I dropped to my hands and knees and turned and asked, “Can you scoop some out for me to taste this time?” Daddy chuckled, “You nasty chaser slut,” then dropped his hairy dick into my wet hole and about 10 minutes later fucked another load up there and this time he shred what he ate after.

For the next several weeks I balanced school, my new frat responsibilities, and serving my hairy daddy. Before I left that first day he had said he wanted to fuck me every day and this was a test to see how submissive I could be, if I obeyed, and how well I could take dick. No excuses and the first time I made an excuse about why I could not come serve him, that was it. Well, it wasn’t easy as he never fucked me on a schedule. Sometimes I had barely got back to my dorm before he would text me and tell me to be back at his place at 5:00 a.m. the next morning, or the middle of the day, or late at night and then be back there 3-hours later. I had to skip a few classes and make excuses for missing some other things and find ways to make it all up, all the while taking his hairy dick and hot cum.

The second time I visited he scratched my hole up good, dry fucked me, rough and hard and my ass hurt and throbbed, but I took it. I knew this was a test and I was damn sure going to pass. Two weeks in I had no gag reflex left and Clifton could slam his hairy dick balls deep without having to hold my head. He was so proud of me! That moment, that moment of feeling someone else’s pride in me was totally knew as my own parents had never felt like that no matter what I had done. Clifton continued to find new, rougher, wilder ways to give me his hot cum. We fucked in an empty condo in his building, we fucked outside at night on the lawn, we fucked in a park in downtown DC, and I was constantly checking my phone for the text to tell me the next when and where. I was hooked and ready for any challenge.

About five weeks in was my first ‘big’ surprise. Clifton met me at the door, led me back to his room, and there at his small table gorging away on some food from 7-11 was a bum. Homeless, dirty, smelly, bum. His clothes were ragged, his toes showed through his old sneakers, his hair was matted and patchy and he looked so skinny and sickly like the AIDs bug had feasted on his flesh and he had just climbed out of the grave. He stood up, wiped his dirty hands on his clothes and Clifton said, “Suck his dick then he’s going to fuck you raw and breed that pup ass.” I was willing to do anything to please my hairy daddy and without hesitation I stripped, walked over to the homeless guy, got on my knees, worked his dick out, sucked the crust and dirt off, spit it up, then leaned on the table as he raw fucked me with a super thick 10-incher. I focused on giving him the fuck of his life, and was confidant that it had, but kept thinking, “What is it about these guys and sniffing/huffing me?” When the homeless guy blew his cum into me I got the same, weird intense orgasmic feeling through my whole body like I did with Clifton. When he finished, I looked at Clifton who was beaming with pride again!

Six weeks in was my next test. This time Clifton texted me a hotel address and room number that was not far from the White House. I got to the room and was greeted by a big black man wearing a white, hotel bathrobe. He let me in, I looked around for Clifton and when the bathroom door in the suite opened I was expecting it would be him. It was not. It was another black guy, almost a mirror image of the first. Both tall, well built, fairly hairy which in my experience I thought was a bit unusual. The one in the robe dropped it to the floor and started stroking a big 11-inch dick. The one who came out of the bathroom started spanking his. I knew what I was there for and quickly got naked and immediately was nailed at both ends. Not a word was said – or needed to be – as these two men used me for their ultimate pleasure and I did everything I could to make sure they were satisfied and let them fill me with their raw dicks deep and hard, over and over. I never said the words ‘AIDs’, nor did they, but knowing Clifton and him knowing what I wanted, I would have bet money they were POZ too and I secretly thanked him for every charged load they gave me. Same as with the homeless guy, they both sniffed and huffed while in me, growled and scratched a bit, and were even rougher than Clifton had ever been. I took it all and each time one of them came inside me, the same weird orgasmic feeling would shockwave through my body. I had never experienced a thing like that before Clifton and did not understand at the time what it meant for my future.

I ended up staying the entire night with them and part way through, the two guys had me squat over a glass and push their nutt out. It took me a second to relax, but when it came, it flowed, and I gasped as the glass was literally half full of thick, milky sperm. They both laughed, and the first one I had met said, “Alright, pull those legs up, time to fill you up so that glass is brimming.” Several loads and hours later I was sitting in a taxi gently holding the now filled glass in a paper bag trying to make sure none of it spilled. My entire body felt like I had ants on the inside of my skin and they were all making little camp fires. It was like a deep fever – so fucking weird. I got to Clifton’s, he beamed with pride as he took the glass of black cum and ass juice, then handed it to me. Without saying a word I knew what he wanted and started to sip, then gulp, then guzzled it down. It was like raw egg, sliding down and coating my throat, my stomach. It smelled of 10-day-old meat, man musk, and had taken on a tinge in color, but tasted fucking fabulous and I needed every drop. I anxiously ran my fingers around the glass to get what was left as Clifton took the glass back, set it down, bent me over and slam fucked me hard as he could.

Once he had bred me, Clifton took me over to his bed, had me sit, then handed me a piece of paper, “I know your fall break is coming up. You’ve done a great job pup and I believe that….well no matter what I believe, it’s time to find out for sure. Here. I need you to go on a little trip, up to my home town. The first set of directions are for the cabin where you’ll be staying for the week. The next is for a local bar there. I want you to get there by 5:00 p.m., sit at the bar and drink as much as you want until 6:00. At 6:00, I want you to tell the bartender ‘Nanna is rising’, then get up, go into the men’s room and wait. You will spend the evening in there sucking every dick and being fucked by every man who walks in. The bartender will keep your drinks coming but you don’t leave that bathroom until closing time understand?”

I tried to ask Clifton some questions, but he just shook his head, handed me the paper, and pointed to the door. I didn’t understand this at all, but knew it was a test of some kind, and like all the other tests my hairy daddy had given me I would pass this one too and on the taxi ride back to the dorm began fantasizing what the men were like in Clifton’s home town and wondering if they were all like him. Now I know and my life has changed forever.

Stay tuned for Chapter 2 – Toxic Lycan Nutt

• Like 1
  • Upvote 26

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2 – Toxic Lycan Nutt: I strategically adjusted the hard dick in my jeans with my left hand as I continued to steer the rental car with my right. Classes had wrapped up Thursday afternoon so Friday morning I finished packing, got to the rental office, and on the road by noon to follow Clifton’s directions to his home town. Clifton was a big, hairy daddy that had been feeding me his poz cock and cum for weeks now – well his and other guys’ too and the prep whore that I was loved every single fucking minute of it! My hard dick though was a sign I had not gotten any in over a week. Well none of Clifton’s loads anyways and his were the ones I really wanted. I still hit up a few bathrooms and even got fucked by a Metro station manager in a parking garage before his shift, but it wasn’t the same. When Clifton or his buddies cummed in me my entire body went into electric shock. I got hot, fevered, and my body would orgasm like some cattle prod had been stuck up my ass.

So here I was, hard dick in hand, driving to bum-fuck-God-knows-where with no real idea why. Well yeah, Clifton had ordered me too, and well yeah, I knew from what he said I would be getting get a lot of dick that night, but why here? Speaking of that – “here” – did not even seem to exist on any fucking map. I tried Google, I tried government websites, I even went to the damn library and pulled out old atlases and after leaving Interstate 70, and a few other turns and twists, where I was supposed to end up was like a blank spot on every map. No town names, no nothing. Like some government spook had sat down and literally erased any reference to whatever might be there.

Well fuck that. I could not wait for ifs, ands, or maybes, might as well wish for a Unicorn that shits Skittles. So thanks to the dark web I made plans with some sex offender trucker looking for barely legal ass who was parked at the Pilot Travel Center truck stop outside Hagerstown, Maryland. He said he had a tricked out, extra wide cab, and of course mud flaps with naked chicks on them. The whole rig was painted like some patriotic civics lesson and easy to find in the midst of the standard red, blue, and white semis parked in the lot. I didn’t have time to waste and parked my car, walked over, knocked on the semi door and was greeted by a daddy bear in nothing but his stained Haines. The trucker tried to make small talk, but I wanted to get down to business so boldly pulled at his shorts, his thick 8-incher sprang out, I gulped it down, spit it up, and turned around so he could fuck me raw as I looked out the windshield at all the hot truckers walking by. A few stopped, stared, knowing what was going on and that made it all the freakier. Trucker daddy did not last long at all and soon was grunting and moaning as he loaded my boy hole up with daddy jizz. That should tide me over until the evening.

I knew I was getting close when I saw the signs for Garrett County. This was the far western end of Maryland, up in the Allegheny Mountains, and was closer to Pittsburgh than DC. I’m a city boy at heart and in the past 2 hours driving had seen more damn trees, cows, and nothingness than I had in my entire life to that point. It took me another hour of what felt like going in circles, but I finally felt I was close when I entered a little non-descript town. A few blocks lined with small mom-and-pop type places, lots of pickup trucks, and I drove from one end, turned, and went back to make sure I was in the right place. I pulled into one of the only buildings with a sign on it - “PHARMACY”. Creative right? I parked my car, climbed, out, stretched, and got the evil eye along with a couple of deeps SNIFFS from a couple guys walking past. I guess I should have noticed, but I didn’t at the time, but I only saw men. No women. No kids. Not even a pet dog.

The little bell over the door to the pharmacy jingled, the wood floors creaked and squeaked with every step. I walked up to the counter and looked around, the place was empty. I rang the little bell on the counter, you know like you might find at school or those old-timey places, and a bit later this big daddy type came out from the back and as the curtain parted my dick strained. HOT DAMN! The man in the white coat – the blue embroidered name said CLYDE – was tall, real long brown hair, slightly wavy, trimmed beard, glasses, sort of hippy meets professor type. He was wearing pressed khakis with a long thick bulge running down the right leg. Fuck!

“Hi…Can you help me…I …here…oh here it is…I’m trying to find a cabin out on Stockton Hill Road?” I asked. Clyde SNIFFED, then SNIFFED again, gave me a knowing smile, pushed his glasses up, then cocked his head, “Clifton send you?” he asked. How the fuck would he know that? Maybe Clifton called or something. I nodded, Clyde then smiled, “Well you go out the front here and go left. Follow the curve in the road about ½ mile. You’ll see Morrison’s machine and body shop. Keep on past that another oh…3 miles. You’ll be looking for a long drive on your right. Easy to miss, but look for the mailbox that says STOCKTON on it. It’s his cabin. He lives across the road and the cabin is up the mountain, so follow the drive up and you can’t miss it. Only thing up there – only thing for miles.” I felt a cold chill on that last part. I thanked him and started to leave then remembered, “Oh yeah, and is there a local bar around here? I…I…thought I might go grab a drink later.” Clyde’s smiled became a lecherous leer, he nodded, and said, “Right beside the machine shop. Used to be the Methodist church I guess 150 years ago or so. Now it belongs to Rudy. The only bar in town.” A church? Wow – that’s twisted for even me and my dick strained my jeans harder. Clyde eyed my problem, smiled a big toothy smile, I blushed, and hustled back out to my car. The two guys who had given me the evil eye earlier were now standing by the end of the building, looking me up and down like they wanted to beat the fuck out of me. They were hot daddy types too, beards, muscular, flannel shirts, work boots, and while I wanted more than anything to bend over right there for them, I decided it was time to go.

I eyed the old church – now Rudy’s bar – as I slowly drove up the road and I could feel the precum wetting my jeans as I thought about getting some raw dick in me. Out here in the boonies I was not hopeful of getting dirty POZ cum and dick, but hey – raw is raw and any bareback fucking was better than none at all. In the large dirt parking lot between the old church and the machine shop were a number of trucks of various shapes and sizes and several guys standing around, smoking, chatting, and they all eerily stopped and stared right at me as I drove by. Maybe they didn’t get many visitors around here. A few miles later I saw the mailbox and turned right up the dirt road. I cursed a bit as branches scraped the sides of the rental, but once I broke into the clearing and saw the cabin, all I could think was WOW! The cabin was near the top of the mountain with a view to die for. I stepped out of the car and looked in wonder at the vast wilderness that played out before me.

I grabbed my suitcase, walked up the steps, and on top of a stool by the front door was a note held in place by a rock:

Welcome. Make yourself at home. Place is yours for the next week. Got it all stocked up, but if there is anything else you need, come on down to the main house or give us a ring, and we’ll fix you right up. - J.M. Stockton”

A quick tour of the cabin and I realized it was not so bad. Pretty modern considering and I quickly got undressed and figured I would take a shower before hitting the bar. But first, I had to take care of my raging hard on. No one was around for miles as far as I could tell so I went out on the porch, stood there naked, looking out over the valley, shoved a finger from my left hand up my hole still filled with trucker cum, and finger-fucked myself as I jacked my hard dick. I thought about the two daddies I had seen in town. Fantasizing that they had followed me up here in their truck then had fucked me right there on the porch. I always squirt far and wide, and a lot, and grunted as my balls spurted a steady stream of cum out across the porch and onto the plants below. Feeling better, I went back inside, the only thing to drink was some whiskey, so I poured a shot, and hopped in the shower.

Part way through the shower I thought I heard something like someone walking around in the cabin, but figured it must have been my imagination. I dried off, tossed on some clean clothes, and had just enough time to make it back down the mountain to Rudy’s. There were still several men out in the parking lot between the old church and machine shop when I pulled in, and once again they all seemed to stop and stare. The hairs on my arms tingled, I got goosebumps, and something about them just seemed off. I quickly walked up the front steps, through the wood door, and into the foyer of the old church. There were stairs going down to the right and left, and a pair of swinging doors right in front of me. I pushed through the doors into the old sanctuary and was greeted by music playing, the strong smell of smoke, and through the light of the stained glass windows glanced at the old maroon carpet, and wood paneled walls. There were a couple of pool tables to the right, various tables spread around the room, and towards the back where the preacher might have stood was a long wood bar surrounded by stools with torn black, leather tops, and rusted chrome legs. Man this place was run down. I let the doors close behind me and all eyes turned my way.

It was about 4:45 p.m., and the place seemed pretty crowded for so early in the day. Maybe they had happy hour in the country too? There were 15 or 20 men in the bar of various ages, builds, and looks – but they all shared the same suspicious, intense gaze, and as I walked nervously towards the bar several of them sniffed me as I passed. A few even stood up to brush by me as I walked past them and each and every fucking one of them SNIFFED me too. I knew right then this was going to be a good night. I knew that look, the look of men whose dicks were ready to fuck and who were hungry to poz some neg ass.

I grabbed a stool near the end of the bar and this giant of a man walked over, held out his hand which was twice as big as mine, “Hi there. I’m Rudy. Welcome. What can I get you?” I asked for a beer, but apparently all they had was whiskey, so I downed two shots back to back and let the warm liquid build up my courage. I tried to ask Rudy questions about the town, the people, even the fucking weather, but clearly he did not want to talk, so I huddled down at my end, drank my shots and kept glancing at my watch, counting the minutes.

My heart raced, 5:59 and 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds – I adjusted my hard dick – 40 seconds, 50 seconds, 6 o’clock sharp. I held up my hand to get the bartender’s attention. “Umm… I…fuck…I...oh yeah, Nanna is rising.” All sounds stopped. The air stilled. Everyone in the bar stared at me. I waited, and waited some more – fuck did I get it wrong? I’m sure that’s what Clifton told me to say. Fuck I had repeated it to myself hundreds of times to be sure. Finally the bartender nodded and pointed with his left hand to the left side of the old sanctuary and the stairs that led down to the back end of the basement. I unlatched the eye hook from the door, grabbed the old string hanging from the bare bulb, pulled it, and let the door close behind me as I made my way carefully down the rickety stairs.

Right at the bottom of the stairs was a bathroom with a urinal trough, one stall with no door, an old sink, and a single blue light bulb gently swaying back and forth from the ceiling giving the smelly room an Adams Family Disco effect. I turned in a circle, not sure what to do as I heard boots on the landing and heavy footfalls coming down the steps. It was Rudy the bartender/owner. He held a bottle of whiskey in one hand, a shot glass in the other, poured some out and handed it to me. I gulped it down, he gave me another, then set the bottle on the old stone floor, unzipped his pants, and flopped out a big 10 inch, uncut dick. I whistled in deep appreciation. I tried to get on my knees to suck it, but Rudy pushed me face first against the wall, took both hands and pulled my pants down. I shivered as he wet my ass crack up with whiskey and then moaned in ecstasy as he drove his big daddy dick into my eager hole as the liquor burned and his raw dick spread me open.

RUDY WAS A FUCK-MONSTER AND RAM FUCKED ME HARD. I TOOK IT LIKE A GOOD CHASER PUP AND WHEN IT FELT LIKE HIS DICK SWELLED AND KNOTTED IN ME I BEGGED FOR HIM TO BREED ME AND THIS DADDY DID NOT DISAPPOINT! HIS CUM STREAMED UP MY HOLE LIKE A DAM HAD BURST LOOSE AND MY GUT WALLS ABSORBED EVERY TOXIC DROP. I KNEW HIS LOAD WAS TAINTED FROM HOW IT BURNED, TORE THROUGH MY INTESTINAL LINING, AND BURROWED INTO MY RED BLOOD CELLS. ONE DOWN – HOW MANY MORE TO GO?

I was bent over, panting, Rudy’s cum dripping out of my fresh fucked hole, as the stairs creaked and moaned announcing more dick coming my way. I didn’t want to see them. I wanted it to be as anonymous as possible - Truvada whore bent over for any poz or raw dick, no questions asked. Almost every other dick – once they had blown their cum inside me and pushed it deeper with their long nails or still semi- hard dick – pulled out and pissed on my face and into my waiting mouth as I stood bent over the urinal trough, marking their territory and embedding my skin with their pungent scent. I loved gagging and gargling on their dark yellow piss as their cum stewed up inside my guts. I continued to do a few shots of whiskey here and there, but was drunk on the high of raw dick and a shit load of cum. With every hairy daddy dick that fucked me raw and bred me, I got the same, weird intense orgasmic feeling through my whole body like I did with Clifton. No smoke. No lines. Just floating on high with the most intense sense of being – being one with I didn’t know what the fuck – but I loved it!

THE LAST TOP WHO FUCKED ME THAT EVENING WAS BY FAR THE THICKEST AND LONGEST DICK I HAD EVER TAKEN. HIS HAIRY SHAFT STRETCHED ME, TORE ME, AND FILLED ME UP WITHOUT STOPPING AND MY ASS WAS LIKE A BUCKET OF PIG SLOP FULL OF CHUNKY, WET, SMELLY RIPE LEFTOVERS. I YIPPED AND CRIED OUT AS HE BANGED ME AGAINST THE TOILET STALL WALL, THE PLYWOOD SHAKING, THE RUSTY NAILS SCRATCHING AT MY SKIN TO MATCH THE DEEP GOUGES HE WAS MAKING DOWN MY BACK AND UPPER THIGHS. HIS MARKS WERE LAYERED UPON THE SCRATCHES OF ALL THE OTHER TOP DAWGS WHO HAD FUCKED ME AS EACH AND EVERY ONE HAD DUG MY ASS RAW WITH THEIR LONG DIRTY NAILS, HAD BIT AND SNAPPED AT MY NECK AND BACK, AND CLAWED THEIR WAY FINGERS DEEP IN MY ASS ENSURING ALL THE TOXIC CUM COULD FIND A NEW HOME LIKE A TAPEWORM IN A HOUND.

I lost track of time and when it seemed like no one else was coming down, I wiped the piss, spit, and fuck chunks off my face as best I could, ran my fingers through my hair, used some toilet paper to dry the rest of me off, found my clothes, got dressed, and proceeded back up to the bar. Every step was painful, but with that pain came the assurance that I knew I had aced this latest test and Clifton would be proud of the slut puppy I had become. Rudy and the two men who were sitting at the bar glanced at me, but made no other expression and said not a word as I limped out to the rental car. Part of me was hoping there would be some guys in the parking lot I could get fucked by as my hole was aching for more dick and my body craved the orgasmic jolt those daddies’ cum had created. The rest of me though wanted nothing more than to crash and sleep for a good 12 hours.

I slowly made my way back up the mountain to the cabin, my mind only half paying attention to the road as I kept reliving the dick down I had just taken. I wonder what my father would say now? I parked the car, locked the doors, then chuckled as I realized how silly that was. Who the fuck was around to steal the car? A raccoon? I stumbled a bit up the steps and stepped into the cabin to a welcome surprise. There was a roaring fire in the fireplace, a stack of split wood beside it, and on the table a couple covered plates with a note:

Came up to check on you and figured we’d warm the place up a bit and brought you some hot dinner too. If you need anything, come on down to the house or give us a ring on the phone. J.M. Stockton”

While the food smelled delicious, my stomach was filled with hot cum and piss and for now, all I wanted to do was relax. I peeled off my clothes, laid on my back beside the fireplace, and let the warmth wash over me as I jacked my dick with my right hand and fingered my cummy hole with my left. It took me no time at all to squirt up all over my stomach, chest, and right past the right side of my head onto the carpet and floor. I pulled the quilt that was draped over the easy chair off and onto me, rolled on my side and closed my eyes, relishing the daddy loads I had taken that evening.

Some time later I awoke with a start and it took me a minute to get my bearings. I had drifted off to sleep by the fireplace, and the flames had now died down to nothing but embers and coals. The lights were all off in the cabin, had I done that? Weren’t they on when I got back? How long was I out? I shivered as I reached out into the brisk air from under the warmth of quilt and grasped around in the dark for the silver flashlight I had noted earlier by the small side table. I snapped it on, there was a HUFF and a SNARL, something big and heavy bumped into me knocking me face first onto the floor, the flashlight skittered across the floor and as it spun away, I glimpsed the looming dancing shadows of something behind me. I tried to roll over, but was pinned. Fuck he was strong.

Suddenly the huffing, snarling, and panting got louder and long nails tore through the thickness of the quilt and dug into my cold flesh. I tried to scream, but no sound came out. I tried to move, but my arm was caught in a sharp vice that sliced my arm even more. I tried not to panic as the weight of the large beast – as this was clearly no man – settled across my back, but my heart raced and bile filled my throat. The beast’s hairy, muscled body was tense, taught, and ready to attack.

The huffing and snarling was joined by the sound of fabric ripping as the quilt was torn away from my naked body, leaving only tattered shards between my arm and the beast’s claws. My body began to shake as the beast’s weight slowly lowered fully on top of me, its hot breath on my neck, my hair now battered by the winds of its lungs, and my skin burned as it’s slobber drooled on my back. My mind was still trying to understand what was happening when suddenly my ass was torn open, my guts were split, and my insides were filled with the beast’s violent manhood.

I SCREAMED. I KEPT SCREAMING. I ECHOED THE RHYTHM OF THE BEAST’S THRUSTS INTO ME WITH EVERY SCREAM THAT I WAS ABLE TO MAKE.

Bile flew from my mouth, tears clouded my eyes, and I tried to push off the floor with my free right arm and was stopped as the beast embedded his claws into the wood floor to the right of my face. In that second, I stared amazed. Granted, I was a city kid and not familiar with the beasts of the wild except on TV and story books, but while large, hairy, and clearly strong, why did the thing have what looked liked giant, padded fingers and a thumb like a man? My thought trail died there as the beast picked up its pace, piercing my guts deeper and deeper, slam fucking me like a god of old taking a human concubine. THE HUFFING AND SNARLING GOT LOUDER, AND AS THE BEAST UNLEASHED HIS BLISTERING HOT TORRENT OF SEED INSIDE MY STOMACH WITH ONE FINAL BRUTAL THRUST, MY BODY WENT RIGID WITH THAT WEIRD ORGASMIC FEELING, WHICH THIS TIME WAS LIKE BEING STRUCK BY LIGHTENING, AND THEN I PASSED OUT.

Some time later my mind started to come around again and I felt lost, confused, my eyes fluttered open into total darkness. Yet, unbelievably, the beast was still on me and inside me. His huffing and snarling were now deep, contented pants. His penis still felt big, but not hard like it was. What the fuck kind of animal hangs around to enjoy the after glow? I slowly focused my mind and inched my right hand forward. The beast did not react, so I continued moving my arm slowly until my fingers were able to wrap around one of the sticks of firewood. I continued to lay still, letting the beast relax even more, and when the terror I had pushed away began to come back I quickly pulled my arm back, dragging the wood and with all my strength twisted and rolled backwards and to my left side, shifting the beast as I did. Caught unaware, the beast pulled back in surprise, yanking his brutal dick with him. I screamed in pain and fear and brought my right arm around as hard as I could and clubbed the dark shadowy form – the dull thump of wood connecting to flesh was joyous!

The beast grunted, the side table tumbled over, the lamp crashed and shattered, other furniture got pushed to the side as the beastly shadow backed away and seconds later was totally gone. I peered into the darkness trying to confirm with my eyes what the rest of my senses told me. Yes, the beast had gone, but how far? With the chunk of wood still in my hand I quickly got up, found a light switch on the wall and flicked it on. I cautiously made my way through the broken glass and turned on more switches. I rounded the corner to the kitchen, turned those lights on and saw the backdoor was open. I skittered over, slammed the door shut, flipped the lock, and stepped away, expecting it to burst back open. It didn’t.

I was cold, confused, hurt, and alone. I backed up into the living room, bent down and gathered the tattered remnants of the quilt, pulled it around my naked body, stepped over to the fireplace and with my back against the rough hewn rocks, slid down to the floor. I shifted my hips a little and ran two fingers against my leaking ass. I pulled them back and looked. The beast’s seed that was coming out of my well-fucked ass in small streams was a sickly, dark yellow, and pungent. I instinctively lapped at my fingers, the taste was vile, exotic, and salty.

A few hours passed and I was still there – sitting in a puddle of dried beast nutt that had leaked from my ass, my back against the fireplace where I felt safest and in nothing but tattered rags keeping the cold at bay – when Mr. Stockton and his boys found me the next morning.

Stay tuned for Chapter 3 – My First Alpha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

Chapter 3 – My First Alpha: The cold stone of the fireplace against my back made me feel safe, as did the piece of wood I still gripped in my right hand. Last night had started fucking amazing, like a total wet dream as I bent over and took a number of raw daddy dicks in the basement bathroom of the local bar. Now here I was. Scared, scarred, and with some foul cum from the beast that attacked and fucked me still dripping out of my ass. Yet, no matter how painful and frightful that had been, just thinking about the way he/it mounted me, fucked me with such intensity, and then filled me to the rim with the biggest load imaginable made my dick stick straight up and start leaking. Fuck I’m a mess!

A few hours passed and I was still there – sitting in a puddle of dried beast nutt that had leaked from my ass, my back against the fireplace where I felt safest and in nothing but tattered rags keeping the cold at bay – when Mr. Stockton and his boys found me the next morning. At first when I heard the porch boards creak my heart leapt into my throat, I snapped my head, my guts twisted and the bile started to rise. Was the beast back? Would he breed me again? Shit I had to quit thinking about that. That’s fucked up!

The front door knob jiggled, twisted, I then heard keys and the door slowly opened. My heart was still racing as a dark shadow filled the door that was barely lit with the soft glow of early dawn. One heavy footstep, then another, and I sighed in relief as it was just a man. Well not ‘just’ a man. It was a fucking-smoking-hot-as-hell-daddy! My dick sprang right up again and I had to adjust to tattered quilt to keep it hidden. The man stepped into the cabin and looked around, quickly taking in the broken table, lamp, and turned over furniture. He SNIFFED once, then twice, a grim expression on his face before his gaze landed on me. Sensing my fear and anxiety, he took an easy step my way, with his left hand slightly extended and a slight stoop in his posture. “You OK there son?” he asked.

I cocked my head, my muscles relaxing just from the confidence and power in his voice. My shoulders slumped, but before I could respond there was a loud ruckus on the porch, the beating of booted feet, and four more guys rushed in through the door. “Pops, we checked around back and…..” The man before me threw his right back to halt their progress and snapped his head to the side as he snarled, “SSHHHH!” The other four stopped dead in their tracks, their eyes now all settling on me. I looked back up at the first man – this daddy – and wanted to whimper as he reminded me of Clifton – a bigger and better version of Clifton anyways. Tall, muscular, long black hair, big bushy beard and mustache, but instead of blue, this daddy’s eyes were a rich emerald green with centers of blazing orange that shone out from under his thick brows like the light from the Colossus of Rhodes.

“Easy now,” the daddy said as he squatted down in front of me, his jeans straining to contain his thighs, “Apologies for my boys here. They forget their manners sometimes and its not often we have company up here. I’m J.M. Stockton. Did you find my notes?” Mr. Stockton? Wow. I expected some old white haired dude with a cane or something. This guy looked maybe 35 and as I peered over his shoulder at his ‘boys’ who had all scooted forward closer, I wrinkled my brow as I questioned how they could be his sons? One of them didn’t look that much younger than he did, although the youngest looking one, who stood a bit back and to the side holding his right arm, looked about my age. I turned back to Mr. Stockton who was looking at me with the most intense gaze

Mr. Stockton eased his left hand forward, his forearm was thick, hairy, and his hand was like three times the size of mine. I eyed it like I was seeing a snake in the garden and trying to decide if I should whack it or let it be. Before I could act one way or the other Mr. Stockton’s hand flashed forward, grabbed the end of the piece of firewood, twisted it, pulled it out of my hand, and casually tossed it back into the pile beside the fireplace. He set his hand on my right shoulder, I shivered, and he said in the calmest voice, “I hope you don’t mind us checking on you. I thought I heard something last night and wanted to make sure you didn’t have any trouble.”

What could I say? I got raped by some beast? Some animal decided it was horny, came to the cabin, opened the door, turned off the lights, then mounted me and cummed in me? Fucking crazy! Instead I stuttered, “SSSome ann ann - a bear or something got in. I mmm  mmmust have left the door unlocked. I’ll pay for the table and lamp and stuff. I’m…I just…” I was shaking so hard now. Mr. Stockton squeezed my shoulder, spun on his heals, stood to his full height and snarled at his boys, “Get out. Go home.” Three of them took right off. The last stood there looking particularly defiant. Mr. Stockton pointed, “Isaac. Right now.” Isaac glared at me, rubbed his upper arm, then stomped out, slamming the door behind him.

Mr. Stockton kneeled down beside me, he licked a finger and wiped at something on the side of my head. I stared into his emerald eyes, which now seemed to burn even brighter and shook my head. I started to try to get up and yelped in surprise as Mr. Stockton wrapped his big muscular arms around and under my body and lifted me right up as he stood like I was a bag of groceries. The tattered and shredded quilt dragged along the floor as he carried me into the bedroom and gently laid me onto the bed. I shivered at his burning touch and tried to bury myself deeper in the quilt’s remains. Mr. Stockton tenderly caressed the side of my head in reassurance, then stepped into the bathroom and yelled, “I WAS A MEDIC IN THE ARMY BACK IN THE DAY AND LIVING OUT HERE, WE HAVE TO BE ABLE TO CARE FOR OURSELVES. I’LL HAVE YOU FIXED RIGHT UP IN NO TIME.” He soon came back with a first aid kit, as well as a bottle of whiskey. He took a long swig, wiped his mouth, then handed the bottle to me. My hands shook, the whiskey burned, but when it hit my stomach it helped. I clung to the bottle as Mr. Stockton pulled the tattered quilt away and off my body. He sat on the edge of the bed, and with a determined look, began running his hands up and down my chest and torso, inspecting all of my little cuts and bruises.

His touch sent waves of desire and a strange tingling sensation through me and my dick popped right up and started twitching, anxious for attention. I tried to cover it with my left hand, Mr. Stockton let out a barrel chested laugh and said, “Hell, no need to be shy with me. It’s OK.” Was it my imagination or was his dick getting hard too? I swear that long, deep shadow and bulge was not showing in his jeans a second ago. He continued to tenderly examine my sides, hips, legs, and paused with a look of concern when he got to the large slash marks on my upper left arm. He squeezed my arm tight, his eyes narrowed, and he roughly pulled me close to him as he SNIFFED, then shocked me as he ran his long, rough tongue over the open and scabby cuts, slathering them in his spit. What the fuck? I tried to pull back, but he was focused on licking my wounds. When he was done, he released my arm and looked embarrassed, “My apologies. I didn’t mean to frighten you. Saliva has some of the best healing and cleaning properties and for cuts like those is better than peroxide, which actually kills good cells too. Now tell me, honest now, how did you get those cuts on your arm?”

I sighed. Hell. “The bear, it…” I started, but from the narrowing of Mr. Stockton’s eyes I knew he didn’t believe me. Fuck. I took a long swig of whiskey for courage and blurted out as fast as I could, “There was this thing, this animal, some sort of…fuck I don’t know. I was asleep, and then I woke up, it was dark, and then I felt it, saw it, the light…fuck! Then it was on me, not just on me, but ON me, and then in me, like, fuck! It…it…fucked me OK. It held me down on the floor as it fucked me. It had claws and like fingers, but not really, and was hairy, and fuck! I don’t know. It was dark, but it…I passed out I guess…and…” I gulped more whiskey. Mr. Stockton was looking even more concerned and then his faced turned to a mask of rage. I cried out as he suddenly and forcefully pushed my legs apart and tried to pull away. He let out a guttural growl, his green eyes now aflame in dark reds and oranges. My eyes widened and I froze as Mr. Stockton leaned across my open legs, keeping them pried apart with his shoulder and body as he rammed three fingers up my sore ass, dug around, pulled them out, sniffed them, nodded his head, then licked the toxic nutt and pooled ass juice off while I watched in scared fascination.

The rage battled within him, his entire body shook. Mr. Stockton took a deep breath, then another, and let it out. He sat back up and gently put his hand on my thigh, “I’m sorry about that. I didn’t mean to be – so forward. I know you have been though something that should never have happened and that is truly not allowed. There WILL be consequences I can assure you of that. Here, have some more whiskey.” I gladly took the bottle, filled my throat, and put my hand to my head. I was so confused and didn’t understand what was going on, but something was. I could feel it, sense it, and nothing made any sense. Mr. Stockton took the bottle, set it on the nightstand, then turned and laid back onto the bed on his side as he slid his left arm under my neck. I nestled against his warm body, his big arms holding me safe and secure. I could also feel his raging boner pressing through his jeans, which made me push slightly against him. Mr. Stockton pushed against my body, but did not make any more moves. He just lay there, letting me feel him, smell him, sense him, as we shared the space and I drifted off into a deep, dreamless sleep.

I awoke a short time later and Mr. Stockton was still holding me. He sensed I was awake and whispered, “Hey, how are you feeling?” I yawned, rubbed at my eyes, “Good, thank you. I’m sorry I fell asleep, I guess…” He interrupted me and said, “Nothing to be sorry about at all. You needed it, and from the feel of this – that’s not all you need.” Mr. Stockton’s large hand was now covering my raging hard dick and my tight balls. He squeezed slightly, making me moan, and while continuing to squeeze my manhood he began kissing my head, sniffing my hair, kissing the back of my neck, and then flipped me onto my stomach as he tenderly kissed my back, thighs, calves, then moved back up until his hot breath was hovering over the crack of my ass. He sniffed some more – long, deep, his nostrils flaring in and out as he marked all the scents wafting off my body.

“I can stop if you want me to,” Mr. Stockton offered. I twisted my head, focused my eyes, and begged, “NO, please don’t stop. I want you to. I need you to. I have to…I need…” He smiled. “I know pup. I know. I’m here now.” The rays of the morning sun were now peaking through the trees, casting a spotlight through the cabin’s bedroom window onto the broad back of Mr. Stockton as he unbuttoned his shirt, then pulled off the t-shirt underneath. I held my breath. His chest was broad, muscular, defined, and covered with a tight mat of hair. A thick line of fur ran down his torso and disappeared into his jeans. His arms flexed as he moved, every muscle defined and in sync like the perfect parts of a complex machine. Boots were kicked to the side, the zipper slowly retreated, and Mr. Stockton bent forward to pull them off over his large socked feet. When he stood back up I gasped and whimpered. His V-shaped torso was centered on his solid hips that were held aloft by the biggest, muscled thighs I could have imagined. Front and center was a long, thick penis cased in a foreskin sheath that glistened in sweat and musk and filled the room with daddy scent, nestled to each side were two balls that look like they belonged on a Brahman bull. Each ball was matted in fur and I imagined the skin underneath felt tough like hide.

My whimpering was uncontrollable now as was the primal urges coursing through my naked body. I twisted around and scooted so my ass was on the edge of the bed. I glanced at Mr. Stockton, his eyes a blazing red and orange color again as his long shaft stiffened and a steady stream of daddy-lube dribbled out and onto the wood floor below like the warning signs of a spring flood. My head spun as a wave of musk hit me again. I raised my legs up and back, grabbed the back of my knees to offer my morning sweet spot to this daddy, and waited. Mr. Stockton blocked all light from the window as his mighty form invaded my space and he leaned over my shaking body. He rested his elbows on the bed to other side of my arms, pinning me, and began to nuzzle, nip, and kiss and lick my neck and face. I couldn’t breathe as his mouth fully enveloped mine, his beard scratchy and carrying too many scents for me to comprehend at that time. Mr. Stockton forced air into my lungs, then let me exhale through my nose, then breathed for me again – our heartbeats becoming come. I hooked my ankles into the cross hatch of his hips and grabbed the sides of his rippling torso as he nuzzled his now fully hard manhood at the entrance to my ass and prelubed it with his daddy juice.

I couldn’t take the need any longer that was building inside me like a shaken can of soda. I had to feel him in me, deep, and hard, and moaned and whimpered into Mr. Stockton’s daddy mouth and tried to push my ass onto the head of his shaft. He released my mouth, his dark hair creating a world of privacy as it fell around my head and my entire field of vision was taken up with his burning red eyes. All green was gone, and not a hint of orange was left. They were now like two blood red moons and glowing, but I was not afraid as I knew it was his burning desire for me that stoked that furnace.

“Take me, please,” I whispered. Mr. Stockton gave me a lopsided smile, which made his upper lip curl up on the left side, exposing a long, sharp tooth. His voice seemed deeper, and layered with power, and echoes upon echoes, as he asked, “You give yourself to me of your own free will? Do you submit to me?”

“YES PLEASE, OH YES, FUCK ME, I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME – I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME – I…” WAS INTERRUPTED IN MY CRAVEN APPEALS WHEN MR. STOCKTON GRIPPED MY HEAD TIGHT BETWEEN HIS HANDS, THE PRESSURE FROM HIS FINGERTIPS READY TO SQUEEZE MY HEAD LIKE AN ORANGE, AND WITH HIS EYES BURROWING INTO MY INNERMOST SELF, HIS 11-INCH ALPHA SHAFT PUNCTURED MY ANAL RING, REOPENED THE BEASTIAL WOUNDS, AND ANOINTED MY GUTS WITH HIS STREAMING MAN LUBE. MY BACK ARCHED, BUT NOT IN PAIN, ONLY ULTIMATE ECSTASY AS HE WOUND DEEPER THROUGH MY GUTS AND HIS BODILY FLUIDS SOOTHED ALL ACHES AND PAINS, HEALED MY WOUNDS SEEN AND UNSEEN, AND GIFTED ME WITH HIS BLESSINGS.

My body was used as an extended, unholy sheath for Mr. Stockton’s dick. My eyes closed, my mind was inundated with images of bodies past, present, future, and of what could be - and what must be. That weird electric orgasmic feeling that I had gotten previously hit me like a hurricane hits the Caribbean and all reason and thought was replaced by my unbridled need for him to fuck me, use me, and breed me deeper than I had ever been taken.

Time stopped, or sped up, or slowed down, I’m not really sure, but when I opened my eyes again, sweat was pouring off Mr. Stockton’s hairy body, his hands now cradle the sides of my head in a dominant lock, and his entire eyes had gone to a deeper red, almost black as he slammed raw into my offered ass again – and again – and again.

Mr. Stockton stopped. His eyes slowly returned to a semi-normal state, where the whites became a dull gray and the iris became the blood red moons. His lip curled, he growled deep from his chest. I knew it was time.

Our bodies drew apart, one limb untangled from the next. Mr. Stockton grabbed three pillows from the head of the bed and placed them on the side edge. I rolled over, my stomach on the pillows, my knees tucked up tight, my feet dangling over the edge, and with my arms holding the pillows tight under me I stuck my ass up and out, letting my own scents and desires lead this alpha daddy on. I was open, ready, and waiting, and Mr. Stockton slammed his mighty dick into my quivering ass and yelled loud enough to rattle the windows. His massive hands landed with a thud on either side of me as he arched his body to scrape me deep, to dig me out, and to prepare me for what was to come. AT THE MOMENT I HAD NO IDEA WHERE IT CAME FROM, BUT I YELLED, “FUCK ME LIKE THE BEAST! TAKE ME LIKE HE DID! DON’T STOP! TAKE ME!”

The hot breath on my back shifted from a humid summer morning, to the gates of Hell. The deep, chested growls grew louder so that my ears hurt and thrummed within my skull. My peripheral vision caught – but did not fully process in the moment – the changing of Mr. Stockton’s hands from those of a daddy, to the clawed extremities of an alpha – which shredded the sheets and mattress beneath our writhing bodies with frightening ease and drew a trail of destruction as they pulled back.

There was no tenderness now as the alpha mounted me fully. Each thrust was a forced entry designed to prepare me for what lay ahead. The swollen shaft would withdraw all the way and slam back in. Over and over in steady rhythm to ensure I would submit wholly and without reservation. I was not in pain in a bad way. Did it hurt? Fuck yes. Did I want it? Fuck yes. Did it have to be so rough? Fuck yes. The chaser in me knew that the best way to get a top’s toxic load in me was to be torn open, my insides made bloody and raw and my gut lining exposed to their venomous cum. The pup’s instinct in me told me there was more to come from my alpha and in offering myself this way, in feeling his desire and pleasure with every thrust, my own ecstasy built.

ALL SUCH THOUGHTS HOWEVER COULD NOT QUITE PREPARE ME. THE ALPHA’S DICK SWELLED LONGER, THICKER, STRETCHING ME EVEN MORE. I COULD TAKE IT, I WOULD TAKE IT. HIS GROWLS AND PANTING LABORED BREATHS LET ME KNOW HE WAS GETTING CLOSE TO BREEDING ME AND I STEADIED MYSELF, HELD FIRM, AND WELCOMED THE INUNDATION AS THE BACK SIDE OF THE STORM UNLEASHED ITS DOWNPOURS. THE ORGASMIC FEELINGS I HAD EXPERIENCED EVEN EARLIER WERE NOTHING COMPARED TO HIS SEED INSIDE ME. MY STOMACH FILLED WITH HIS ALPHA SPERM AS HE DEPOSITED FAR MORE THAN ANY NORMAL MAN EVER COULD. MY GUTS BURNED AND WELCOMED HIS GIFT, AND THEN IT BEGAN. A PRESSURE FAINT AND GROWING JUST INSIDE MY ASS RING AS HIS CUM CONTINUED TO POUR FORTH FROM HIS EVIL EYE. THE PRESSURE INCREASED EVER OUTWARD, ALL WHILE HE CONTINUED TO NUTT ME. I KNEW HIS DICK WAS STILL IN ME, BUT THIS FELT LIKE A FIST HAD BEEN ADDED AS WELL. MORE AND MORE THE BASE OF HIS SHAFT SWELLED UNTIL MY ASS RING WAS STRETCHED AND PLUGGED BY AN ALPHA KNOT UNIMAGINABLY LARGE.

The alpha’s pants and growls continued and I could feel his dick still pulsing deep within me, but he no longer thrusted in and out and I whispered over and over, “Thank you, thank you, thank you….” As his knot held tight, locking us together, ensuring that I was forever marked as. I knew my life had changed at the moment. Exactly how in all the little ways did not matter. What did matter was that I had found where I belonged, or I should say to whom I belonged. A bond had been created, although it was only the first step to a greater bond than I could have ever dreamed.

Time flowed back to the normal tick-tock of the mantel clock. I closed my eyes, embracing the moment, not wanting it to leave me, but as with all things, that too passed. Mr. Stockton was kissing the back of my neck and I could feel his knot and shaft softening and then WHOOSH as the grip it had in my ass was released and he slid out of me followed by the backwash of what felt like a hundred fucks.

Mr. Stockton tenderly reached down, lifted me up, placed me prone on the bed and as he slid his left arm under my neck and snuggled up against my wet backside, he quietly said, “We need to talk.” I couldn’t help but laugh as I picked at the shredded sheet and mattress that surrounded us, pinching remnants of them between two fingers and said, “You think?”

Stay tuned for Chapter 4 – My Happy Ending

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1