• Moderators

Actually, I have to remember to check a box for the edited message to display the "edited by ....." message. I don't always remember. 

Also, I cannot go in and see who edited a post if they don't check that box either, so I don't know who changed this story. 

The only thing I have ever done to a story is put in line breaks when it is written all in one paragraph or change obvious misspellings. No one has ever complained about that. 

Actually, I have to remember to check a box for the edited message to display the "edited by ....." message. I don't always remember. 

Also, I cannot go in and see who edited a post if they don't check that box either, so I don't know who changed this story. 

The only thing I have ever done to a story is put in line breaks when it is written all in one paragraph or change obvious misspellings. No one has ever complained about that. 

Yeah I don't see any of the mods going and changing someones story like that what is the point?  Most of us mods have better things to do  with out time.

Still it happened....

Hmm wonder if you got hacked?  Have you changed your password on here just to be safe I would suggest doing that? Never know if some vengful queen hecked you cause she felt you spurned her advances or some shit like that.

• 4 weeks later...

Predators and prey (Part 6)

Both hunks undressed and grinned at each other.
“My name is Darren” said one. He was in his thirties and was quite athletic.
“I am Tom” the other one replied.

They were shaking hands and continued taking off their clothes.

They tried to catch Michael’s attention by kicking him into his side, but the twink was somehow in a world of his own.

Kneeling down Tom started slapping Mike’s face a bit, to force him back into reality.
“Wake up cunt” he said.
“It’s time to show you the joy of being double-fucked” Darren said and laughed evilly.

Double fucked?
The words lingered in his ears.
His ass was on fire already and although he liked, being manhandled roughly, he felt exhausted already.

“Can I go home now?” he asked instead with a tiny voice.

No one replied, instead the guys started pinching his nipples.

“Please…. ?” he sniffed.

The guys didn’t seem to care.
“You can’t go home now. We haven’t used your pussy yet and you need to be used…. you know that, right?”

Michael had the feeling, he couldn’t take another cock.

“What do you think? Should we sit him down onto your cock and I will force my entry from behind?” one stud asked his partner in crime.
“The easiest way to go I guess. Let me lay down next to him and you help him lower himself down on my cunt basher.” the other replied.
“Come on baby. Get up…. yeah…. give me your hand. We will help you…..” the blonde male told Michael who accepted the helping hand

and was held up by the two fuckers.

Michael stood up. It took a while, because he felt so wobbly.

“Man. This guy is definitely not a virgin anymore” detected the black haired hunk.
Michael was bleeding out of his cunt. The blood mixed with some cum he had already taken.

Mike’s t-shirt was still nearby and so it was used to clean up his used hole.
They wiped Mike’s ass with it.

The student tried to step off the mattress but was held back by the two horny machos.
“Where are you going Tinkerbell?” Tom chuckled.
Michael was disoriented. They pulled him back while Darren was laying himself down and jacking his big cock to keep it nice and hard.

He had a ten incher and he was looking forward to stick it into their little plaything.

Tom turned Michael around and pushed him down onto Darren waiting spear.
Michael bent his knees and straddled his legs above the raving guy.

Tom continued jacking Darren’s cock and helped aiming it to the right angle to meet Mike’s well used snatch.
Michael froze in place and let out a pathetic cry and his whole body shuddered.
Both guys cheered while Darren entered the abused ass easily.

Michael tried to defend himself and pushed away from the invading cock but Tom started increase the pressure

on his shoulders and pushed him back down again.

“No…. no no no no nooooo” he wailed, but both guys showed no mercy.

“All the way down…. Don’t fight it cunt…. that is what you came for, now open your hole for us.” Tom whispered to Mike.

The twink had not the strength to get up so fast and so his body accepted the next dick entering his ass cunt and he felt totally stuffed.
Tom positioned himself behind the unaware twink.
At first Michael felt only the fierce stabbing of Darren’s dick up is pussy but now it felt like something bigger was trying to gain access to his asshole.
Tom’s dick was rocking hard but he had problems entering the twink’s body.
He pushed his loins harder against Mike’s sphincter.

Michael groaned pitfully as Tom’s cock was slowly digging into his rectum.

“Relax boy…. relax your hole and let me in….” Tom demanded.

But for Michael it was not possible to relax, while enduring such pain. It felt like his intestine would be ripped apart.
Suddenly Mike’s head shot up and he let out a piercing scream.
Tom’s cock had entered him. Holding is hands on his shoulders he pulled Mike’s body back and forced more of his cock in the 18 year old slut.

“Gl glglgl gl…..” Mike blabbered unintelligible.

“He is so tight” Tom moaned.
Both guys started to find a steady rhythm. They did not seem to care, that Michael was probably damaged during the fuck.

They simply enjoyed the tightness and the forceful act.

Both guys fucked Michael as hard as they could. They wanted to double their pleasure and double his pain.
While Tom was not the one who could hold back much longer, he signaled to his fuck buddy that he might shoot his load up

Michael’s fuck tube.

Since Darren did not complain he doubled his effort in pushing his cock almost all the way into Michael.
While Tom reached his climax almost, Darren started working on Mike’s nipples.
He began twisting the boy’s nipples around. He pulled and pinched them hard.
Michael screamed loudly to the joy of the horny audience and cramped his ass cunt violently which gave Tom a great orgasm.

Tom fired his seed into the bruised young hole.
He groaned loudly and after shooting several times into Michael, he pulled his softening cock out of the violated hole.
He patted softly on Michaels head, like he did a good job taking him to such a powerful climax.

While getting dressed up, he high fived some guys on his way out of the booth.

Darren was still enjoying the fuck while Michael still howled pitifully.
Getting his nipples so bruised was extremely unpleasant for him. His body sent pain signals to his brain and while his ass was almost being ruptured,

he felt like he couldn’t stand the tit torture any longer.

“No more…. pleeeassseeee” he begged Darren.

Darren started rabbit fuck Michael’s cunthole..

“Here it comes faggot. Take my seed…. take my toxic load you fucking whore.”

He erupted into Michael’s ass and enjoyed the massage Michael’s hole was still giving him due to the tit torture, he was still receiving.
Darren growled and pulled Mike down to him. The boy was glad the pinching had stopped but he felt still the slow fucking motions of the Darren’s cock,

still buried inside his snatch.

“You fucking whore…. stupid Bitch” he grumbled.
“I'm going to see you in hell you dirty cumdump….” he whispered to Michael.

Michael almost froze in place.

Darren pushed the twink from his body and stood up.
He snatched his pants and started dressing up while glaring at the young adolescent.

Michael was almost paralyzed.

He was on his back. On the dirty mattress. His legs were slightly spread and he stared at Darren with a lack of understanding.

“You got what you deserved, you little punk” Darren hissed and spat onto Michael face.

‘See you in hell’, were the words that lingered in his mind…..

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 2

Oh my god Scorpion, you have the best way of telling a story. Thank you very much, I´m so glad that you kept the story going!! :wub:

Nice the way they keep on wrecking his ass, making it a bloody gaping creamy hole!!

Edited by Negasswhore
  • Upvote 2