Holy shit! I'm speechless. I've always wanted to read a story about a hospice...a blown open hole...filled with AIDS cum. Then, to top that all off...you gave a dying man one last moment of pleasure! That was really low and nasty...but oh so very hot. Damn! #shinelover, I can only hope you have more in your twisted mind!

• Upvote 3

Guest bwayman

I thought of this story tonight while I was in the laundry room of my building.  A caretaker for an older man with AIDS was doing the old man's laundry and I saw three jockstraps on top of the pile of clothes.  I wanted to take one so I could suck out the diseased piss, cum and sweat.  I guess I can go pretty low too!  

Guest mspsubmale

will be checking, probably hourly, waiting for this next, and final (?)  :( chapter....hopefully we haven't seen the lowest level of perversity yet....really would love to find a situation like this for real and let myself sink to these levels...

Sorry for the delay, guys. I actually restarted the final story several times before it was going where I wanted it to go. And it turns out that I might not be done with it just yet. It seemed a bit long so I posted it on a separate listing. Check out How Low Will I Go -The Saga Continues. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
8 hours ago, richmondass said:

I really enjoyed the part with the guy dying as he shot his load. Would love to take that last aids load as he dies. Doing my part for the sick. The thought of still having that dead cock inside me makes me very hard.

Thanks, I was actually thinking from the other side when I wrote that part. Since I'm pretty much a bottom, it is my dream to still be getting fucked as I pass to the other side. Glad you liked that part -I was curious if some people might think that's too far. I love the idea of it, anyway.