Until Death Do Us Part (Story Of A Cheating Boyfriend)

Until Death Do Us Part (The Story a Cheating Boyfriend)

It happened all on a sunny Saturday at Michelle’s wedding.  She was a very good friend of mine and had extended and invitation to me to celebrate with her that most important day.

We were quite a crowd, as we witnessed the solemn vows in the church, but I had no eyes for the holy ceremony which was taking place in the sanctuary.  No, my eyes were fixed on a young guy who was sitting not far away from me.  I recognized his breathtaking beauty, his innocent appearance. His blonde hair and blue eyes gave him an almost angelic appearance, and his body frame, although clearly athletic, was still quite petite.  He was not really tall, at most 5'7", I estimated.

Eventually he felt observed and after smiling shyly to me once in a while, he concentrated his gaze at Michelle and John who promised to love and cherish each other for the rest of their lives.

It was obvious the guy next to my blonde angel was his boyfriend. He held his arm around his shoulder, like he was protecting him. It was a nice gesture and somehow it made me hard. The boy’s eyes wandered back to me, just to look away…. it was almost like a hot and dangerous game.

We all stood when the rites had concluded and the bride and groom began moving down the aisle to leave the church.  At this point my cock was extremely hard, so I effectively presented myself to my little blonde darling, allowing him to imagine what was in store for him.  Sure enough, when the blonde twink passed in front of me, he blushed when he saw my immense bulge. Since he couldn’t look away, I knew I had him on the hook.

During the afternoon we had quite a ball and I made sure Michelle placed me next to the lovely twink. He and his fiancée were friends of her now husband.  At that time I learned the twink's name was Dante.

Later that evening, when the people were wandering around to dance or take a smoke or simply talk to others we stayed at our table and looked at each other, and got to chatting.  Dante told me he had been with his partner for two years and they planned to marry also in the upcoming year.  I nodded and my right hand was at the back of his chair. My thumb was caressing his shoulder blade, while he told me how much he was in love with his boyfriend.  With my left hand I massaged my bump unashamedly. No one saw it anyway, no one except Dante who tried to ignore the fact that I was discretely playing with my hard on.

“Would you mind stop touching me? I am here with my boyfriend,” he said all of a sudden.

I kept on caressing his back and told him I knew that, but I was not doing any harm by touching him.

“Still…. it is not appropriate,” he insisted.

“So you want me to stop. I can do that. I can stop touching you and I can take ‘that’ away from you” I replied and stopped groping myself.  Spreading my legs I gave him a good view of the tent, that was building up in my pants.  

Dante gulped, and quietly remarked "It certainly is impressive, but this really isn't the place for this."

“You could take a closer look.  Perhaps somewhere more private,” I suggested.

Dante looked around frantically.

“Meet me at the church yard.  Tomorrow.  At 3:00 PM,” I demanded.

“But my boyfriend,” he mumbled.

“We will just meet and talk,” I promised him, although I knew I would be the one talking. He wouldn’t be able to reply, since he would be massaging my cock with his throat.

Dante nodded. “I will try to meet you there” he promised and with that I got up and made sure he got a good last look at my bulging pants before I left the table to get myself another drink and to enjoy the rest of the evening with a bunch of my acquaintances.  

The next day came and I arrived at the church shortly before 3:00 PM.  Dante had already arrived, and was seated on a bench texting on his mobile, as he awaited my arrival.  He was dressed in a washed out jeans and a skater shirt, looking even younger than his actual age of 18, which he had mentioned to me at the wedding.  I walked up to him.  My dick started to stir yet again, and, as he was sitting at the right height, it was the first thing he saw:  a nice lump was forming in my jeans.

“Hey Dante… nice, that you made it” I greeted him.

“Yeah – nice to see…. you…. too,” he replied as he stared at my crotch.  Then his eyes sought-out my eyes and he smiled at me.

“Although I must admit I am still not comfortable being here. I even lied to my boyfriend,” he admitted.

‘Nice’ I thought.

“Why? What did you tell him?” I wanted to know.

“I texted him I lost my bracelet at the wedding and wanted to check in various places if I could find it” he said.

“Well, let’s take a walk over the cemetery. We could talk and find a quiet corner to converse some more,” I looked at him with a friendly face.

“Okay,” he agreed and with that we started walking towards the entrance of the wide cemetery, chatting as we made our way.  I kept an eye open for a private bench, and then spied the perfect location, a bench positioned beneath a willow, with no nearby tombstones.

We sat down and since Dante kept glancing at my crotch, I placed my arm around his shoulder and sat there, my legs wide apart, and suggested “Well, why don’t you check me out - just for a little bit.  You know, while we chat,” I suggested.

“I'm not sure if I should do that,” he replied, adding “It would feel like cheating on my boyfriend and I don’t want to go that path. I am proud that we are committing ourselves into a faithful relationship."

‘Blah blah blah’ I thought.

Of course I agreed with that and I told him it was not my intention to ruin anything. I could relate on that, since I was in a solid relationship myself (a lie) and would never be not loyal to my loved one (again a lie, since I cheated always on my partners).  Come on, as if fucking the same old hole would make you horny after some times of usage.

“But then again – it is nothing more than a human touch” I explained to him and touched his right hand.  “See.  Nothing more. No cheating, no lies, just a human touch.  And I got the feeling you were quite interested yesterday in feeling me up. And I can sense from the look in your eyes, that you still are, Dante."

He didn’t look at my face. He stared openly at my bulge and his hand tried to fondle the clear outlining of my hard nine inch long cock.  He started at the base with one finger and followed the route up to my cock head. There he used three of his fingers to get a grip around my glans penis, massaging it through my jeans.  "It's so long and thick,” he said admiring.

“Yeah – most guys turn me down, because of that” I sighed deeply.

“Are you serious?” he asked, looking up at me, but his hand never paused in stroking my cock, even if through my tight jeans.

I simply nodded. It was unbelievable, how many guys were scared of the size of my cock. Of course this was a lie also, but I wanted to get this thing going.

“I would love to feel it up my ass,” he confessed, "especially 'cause my boyfriend's cock is only six inches long and somewhat thin," but then, in a moment of remorse, he added “I’m sorry.  I shouldn’t have told you that.”

“Nah – man we are friends. Who can you turn to, if not to a friend in such matters?” I asked him honestly and played my cards so hypocritically.

“So you fuck your boyfriend?” I asked.

“Good lord – no!” he exclaimed. He was the passive part, which made it so critical for him. He loved his boyfriend, just in bed he was a whack.

“Oh that’s bad of course, but love can overcome such problems,” I praised him and really had to bite my tongue in order not to laugh out loud.  Then I asked "Do you want to take a closer look?”

“Here? Out in the open?” he sounded shocked. I got the feeling this twink was really a good one ‘as in’ playing always safe – meeting the love of his life – testing for HIV and that crap and then fucking without condoms like rabbits.  He was a ‘Neg’ for sure, which made him even more desirable for me.

“Nah – are you crazy?” I played the surprised. “We could use the church toilets and you could take a short glance. That’s it,” I promised.

I vowed I would not fuck him there and smiled my winning smile and so we agreed on walking to the toilets.  He was supposed to walk in front of me and reserve a stall and I would enter immediately behind him and enter the stall if no one else was in there at all.

I’ve watched him shaking his ass at me, while he looked for the right way back to the church. From time to time he turned around to me and grinned, while I followed him, giving him a dirty look.  I even squeezed my bulge more than one time, when he took another turn, gazing at me.

I was horny like a dog when I entered the church toilets and as we thought, we were the only ones in there at that moment. So Dante took the last of three stalls and disappeared in it. I followed him and closed the door behind us.

Right after that the main door opened again and someone shuffled into to urinals section and started to pee. I signaled Dante to get down on his knees and to open my pants, while I pretended to concentrate to the stranger outside, but I hardly listened to the noises

the other fellow made.

Dante understood and so he went down and started with my belt. I looked down on him thinking to myself 'Dante is absolutely hypnotized by shape of my cock, even if he hasn't seen it yet'.  But with that he opened the last button and received his 'present of the day', my cock!

He was mesmerized and looked at it closely. He felt the girth of my dick and enjoyed smelling around my dong, but he never tried to move to the next step, so I pushed the envelope saying "I've really gotta take a piss, but maybe you'd like to hold it for me."

He nodded and smiled at me. He aimed my dick towards the toilet porcelain and I started letting go a strong gush of piss. I sighed relieved and the luck was on my side, when I realized that there was no toilet paper in our stall.  So when I finished pissing up, I told Dante about our dilemma and asked him, if he could finish the job.

He looked up at me with big eyes and you could see his brain started working.  But the tension was too much for him and so he focused his gaze on my dick head again and shortly after that I felt his tongue lapping at my glans penis, and he particularly seemed to enjoy licking my piss slit as his tongue wiped through my piss slit a lot of times. He even dared to take my cock head into his mouth for a couple of

seconds and started sucking me softly.

Then the magic moment was gone and Dante started jacking me off slowly, but without his mouth supporting it.  I knew what he was trying to do, but it was my game and he had to obey my rules, so I stopped his motions and started to button up, while grinning at him cheekily.

Dante looked like a child, who got robbed of his favorite toy. I almost felt sorry for him, but this jacking off would lead to nothing. I had to keep his tension up and so I apologized to him, and told him that I had to leave for a date with my lover (a lie, since there was no solid relationship for me) and if he would like to meet me for another chat, we could meet at the church parking lot on Thursday at the same time again.

His face brightened up and he promised he would make it, and as we walked back to the parking lot, we chatted about ordinary stuff, departing merrily.  Dante had traveled to the church bus, and I deliberately didn’t suggest I could drop him off - wherever he was going.  He didn't seem to even notice my omission.  I knew, however, next time we wouldn’t end up in the church toilet as there were other places, very discrete places we could go, where we could engage in some more interesting action.

Little did Dante know there was more about me than just my handsome face or the big cock in my jeans....

• Like 6
  • Upvote 37
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest UserLeftSite

Well written (few typos but fuck I can't write for shit - but have many stories to tell) - got me hard and gagging for more!! Thanks for writing and I truly hope you continue this!  

[hole status: unknown]

[horn factor: slut me up!]

[fantasy: as you cum inside me you tell me you're poz and stay in me until I beg you to fuck me again]

P1010079_1024x768.JPG

Thx to the anonymous editor.... (again) :)

Still here the original version.... which makes it easier for me to continue with the story line.

Until death do us part (story a cheating boyfriend)

It happened all on a sunny Saturday at Michelle’s wedding.

She was a very good friend of mine and I was an invited guest to celebrate with her, the most important day of her life so far.

We were quite a crowd, as we witnessed the solemn vows in the church.

But I had no eyes for the holy ceremony in front of me. My eyes rested on a young guy who was sitting not far away from me.

I recognized his breathtaking beauty, his innocent appearance. He looked almost angelic with his blonde hair and blue eyes.

His body frame was athletic and still petite.

He was not really tall – maybe 5 feet and 7 inches the most.

Eventually he felt observed and after smiling shyly to me once in a while, he concentrated his gaze at Michelle and John who promised to love

and cherish each other for the rest of their lives.

It was obvious, that the guy next to my blonde angel was his boyfriend. He held his arm around his shoulder, like he was protecting him.

It was a nice gesture and somehow it made me hard. The boy’s eyes wandered back to me, just to look away…. it was almost like a hot and

dangerous game.

We all got up when the bride and groom started to leave the church.

And although my cock was extremely hard, I stood up just to show the little blonde darling, what was in store for him.

The blonde guy passed me and saw the immense bulge and blushed. Since he couldn’t look away, I knew I had him on the hook.

During the afternoon we had quite a ball and I made sure, that Michelle placed me next to the lovely twink. He and his fiancée were friends of her now husband.

I learnt that his name was Dante.

Later that evening, when the people were wandering around to dance or take a smoke or simply talk to others we stayed at our table and looked at each other.

He told me he was with his partner for two years now and they planned to marry also in the upcoming year.

I nodded and my right hand was at the back of his chair. My thumb was caressing his shoulder blade, while he told me how much he was in love with his boyfriend.

With my left hand I massaged my bump unashamedly. No one saw it anyway, no one but Dante who tried to ignore my hands playing with my hard on.

“Would you mind stop touching me? I am here with my boyfriend….” he said all of a sudden.

I kept on caressing his back and told him I knew that, but I was not doing any harm by touching him.

“Still…. it is not appropriate” he insisted.

“So you want me to stop. I can do that. I can stop touching you and I can take ‘that’ away from you” I replied and stopped groping myself.

Spreading my legs I gave him a good view of the tent, that was building up in my pants.

Dante gulped.

“It looks great… but I am scared someone could see me looking at it” he whispered.

“You could take a closer look, somewhere more private” I suggested.

Dante looked around frantically.

“Meet me at the church yard…. tomorrow…. at 3 pm” I demanded.

“But my boyfriend” he mumbled.

“We will just meet and talk” I promised him, although I knew I would be the one talking. He wouldn’t be able to reply, since he would massage

my cock with his throat.

Dante nodded. “I will try to meet you there” he promised and with that I got up and made sure he got a good last look at my bulging pants before I left the table to get me another drink and to enjoy the rest of the evening with a bunch of my acquaintances.  

The next day came and I arrived at the church shortly before 3 pm. Dante was waiting for me already.

He was sitting on a bench and texting on his mobile.

Dressed in a washed out jeans and a skater shirt he looked even younger than his 18 years of age, which he told me yesterday.

I walked up to him and build myself up in front of him.

My dick started to stir again and since he was sitting at the right height, it was the first thing he saw. A nice lump was forming in my jeans again.

“Hey Dante… nice, that you made it” I greeted him.

“Yeah – nice to see…. you…. too” he replied staring at my jeans. Then his eyes searched for my eyes and he smiled at me.

“Although - I am still not comfortable to be here. I even lied to my boyfriend” he admitted.

‘Nice’ I thought.

“Why? What did you tell him?” I wanted to know.

“I texted him I lost my bracelet at the wedding and wanted to check in various places if I could find it” he said.

“Well let’s take a walk over the cemetery. We could talk and find a quiet corner to converse some more” I looked at him with a friendly face.

“Okay” he agreed and with that we started walking towards the entrance of the wide cemetery.

We chatted along and I kept looking for a bench to be a little offside. Sooner or later I found the perfect place. It was a bench positioned beneath a willow without any tombstones neaby.

We sat down and since Dante kept on peering to my jeans I laid my arm around his shoulder and sat there with legs apart.

“Well, why don’t start feeling me up a little bit, while we talk.” I suggested.

“I am not sure if I should do this” he mentioned.

“It would feel like cheating on my boyfriend and I don’t want to go that path. I am proud that we are committing ourselves into a faithful relationship” he told me.

‘Blah blah blah’ I thought.

Of course I agreed with that and I told him it was not my intention to ruin anything. I could relate on that, since I was in a solid relationship myself (a lie) and would never be not loyal to my loved one (a lie again… since I cheated always on my partners.

Come on, as if fucking the same old hole would make you horny after some times of usage.

“But then again – it is nothing more than a human touch” I explained to him and touched his right hand.

“See…. nothing more. No cheating, no lies, just a human touch – and I got the feeling you were quite interested yesterday to feel me up. And I can see it in your eyes, that you still are… ” I encouraged Dante.

He didn’t look at my face. He stared openly at my bulge and his hand tried to fondle the clear outlining of my hard 9 inch long cock.

He started at the base with one finger and followed the route up to my cockhead. There he used three of his fingers to get a grip around my glans penis and massaged it through my jeans.

“It is so long and thick” he said admiring.

“Yeah – most guys turn me down, because of that” I sighed deeply.

“Are you serious?” he looked up at me, but kept on stroking my cock through my tight jeans.

I simply nodded. It was unbelievable, how many guys were scared of the size of my cock. Of course this was a lie also, but I wanted to get this thing going.

“I would love to feel it up my ass” he confessed.

He told me that the cock of his boyfriend was only six inches long and was really thin.

“I’m sorry – I shouldn’t have told you that” he apologized.

“Nah – man we are friends. Who can you turn to, if not to a friend in such matters?” I asked him honestly and played my cards so hypocritically.

“So you fuck your boyfriend?” I asked him?

“Good lord – no!” he exclaimed. He was the passive part, which made it so critical for him. He loved his boyfriend, just in bed he was a whack.

“Oh that’s bad of course, but love can overcome such problems” I praised him and really had to bite my tongue in order not to laugh out loud.

“You want to take a closer look?” I asked him.

“Here? Out in the open?” he sounded shocked. I got the feeling this twink was really a good one ‘as in’ playing always safe – meeting the love of his life – testing for HIV and that crap and then fucking without condoms like rabbits.

He was a ‘Neg’ for sure, which made him even more desirable for me.

“Nah – are you crazy?” I played the surprised. “We could use the church toilets and you could take a short glance. That’s it” I promised.

I vowed I would not fuck him there and smiled my winning smile and so we agreed on walking to the toilets.

He was supposed to walk in front of me and reserve a stall and I would enter immediately behind him and enter the stall if no one else was in there at all.

I’ve watched him shaking his ass at me, while he looked for the right way back to the church. From time to time he turned around to me and grinned, while I followed him, giving him a dirty look.

I even squeezed my bulge more than one time, when he took another turn, gazing at me.

I was horny like a dog when I entered the church toilets and as we thought, we were the only ones in there at that moment.

So Dante took the last of three stalls and disappeared in it. I followed him and closed the door behind us.

Right after that the main door opened again and someone shuffled into to urinals section and started to pee.
I signaled Dante to get down on his knees and to open my pants, while I pretended to concentrate to the stranger outside, but I hardly listened

to the noises the other fellow made.

Dante understood and so he went down and started with my belt. I looked down on him and it was like, he was hypnotized by the huge lump in my jeans.

He opened the buttons swiftly and then he received his present of the day – my cock!

He was mesmerized and looked at it closely. He felt the girth of my dick and enjoyed smelling around my dong, but he never tried to move to the next step.

So I whispered to him, if he would like to hold it, while I took a piss, because I really had to go…

He nodded and smiled at me. He aimed my dick towards the toilet porcelain and I started letting go a strong gush of piss. I sighed relieved and the luck was on my side, when I realized that there was no toilet paper in our stall.

So when I finished pissing up, I told Dante about our dilemma and asked him, if he could finish the job.

He looked up at me with big eyes and you could see his brain started working.

But the tension was too much for him and so he focused his gaze on my dick head again and shortly after that I felt his tongue lapping at my glanse penis.

Dante enjoyed licking my piss slit. His tongue wiped through my piss slit a lot of times. He even dared to take my cock head into his mouth for a couple of seconds and started sucking me softly.

Then the magic moment was gone and Dante started jacking me off slowly, but without his mouth supporting it.

I knew what he was trying to do, but it was my game and he had to obey my rules.

So I stopped his motions and started to button up, while grinning at him cheekily.

Dante looked like a child, who got robbed of his favorite toy. I almost felt sorry for him, but this jacking off would lead to nothing. I had to keep his tension up and so I apologized to him, and told him that I had to leave for a date with my lover (a lie, since there was no solid relationship for me) and if he would like

to meet me for another chat, we could meet at the church parking lot on Thursday at the same time again.

His face brightened up and he promised he would make it.

We talked about ordinary stuff, as we walked back to the lot.

Dante came here by bus and so we parted merrily. I didn’t suggest to him, that I could drop him off somewhere else and he didn’t seem to mind it, but for the next time I knew we wouldn’t end up in the church toilet.

There were other places…. peaceful places we could go, to get engaged in some more action.

Little did Dante know, that there was more about me, than just my handsome face or a big cock in my jeans....

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

Until death do us part (story a cheating boyfriend) – Part 02

I can’t deny it:  over the next couple of days I thought a lot about Dante and his sweet little ass.  Although he was interested in my cock, he seemed to be troubled with the idea of betraying his partner, so if I was going to empty my balls, I knew I would have to be very careful in approaching him.

Still, I could not wait for our second date.

Thursday came I found the little angel seated on a bench, dressed in his white puma training suit, apparently watching for me.  He looked so innocent, and when he saw me he arose, walked towards me to greet me.

“Hey there,” he said, adding “It is good to see you again” as his gaze wandered down to my crotch and up to my face again.

“I am happy to see you too, as you can see” I replied, taking a good grip of my crotch. My dick had been hard for the entire drive to meet Dante.  

“So what’s the plan?” he asked and looked around as if he was uncomfortable to be here at this public place.

“Depends on you.  I just know I need to open my pants real soon. My dick is already hurting, if you know what I mean,” I smirked.

“I can see.  Your pants are too tight, or your cock is too big,” Dante commented, licking his lips with repressed excitement.

"Why don’t we just drive around for a while?  We could drive downtown and drink some coffee,” I suggested.

“No!  No coffee…. not downtown!  My boyfriend thinks I'm with my best friend, buying stuff for her new apartment” he explained.

So he lied to his boyfriend again about the two of us meeting.  If he had a clear conscience, he wouldn’t have to lie to his man, but he was craving for my cock. He wanted to feel my cock break through his pussy, piercing up his cunt.  Maybe not today.  Maybe not tomorrow, but it was definitely inevitable.

“Driving around is nice…. maybe you know a parking lot, where we can talk a bit, while sitting in the car” he suggested..

‘Yeah…. doing some dirty talk, you bitch’ I thought.

“Sure do…. let’s go” I answered flashing a smile at him.

We got into my car but before we left I told him how stunning he looked to day and how much I liked his scent.  He smiled at me and told me he didn’t wear any cologne as his boyfriend was allergic to almost everything.

“Really.  Then your scent is overwhelming. I have never experienced something like this before, but just smelling you makes me hot,” I purred.  Without asking for permission I leaned over into his space and sniffed at the side of his neck, murmuring “Awesome,” although in truth there was nothing special about his scent. But he was flattered and I knew this would open the door to his cunt sooner or later.

Dante giggled and on purpose he touched my bulge and searched for the tip of my cock, pressing through my jeans fabric and softly massaged my cockhead, even as he moaned "Not here...."

He couldn’t see my evil grin.  I started the engine and we left the church parking lot.  Dante didn’t look at me. He had only eyes for my bulge and he kept touching it with such a passion.  I thought for a few seconds, and decided on a remote location with which I was familiar.  We didn't exchange a single word.  I drove, and he played with my cock.

Half an hour later we drove onto a deserted parking area of a factory which was long closed down. After I stopped the engine I turned to Dante and asked if he was alright.

“I am not sure, if this is right, what we are doing” he told me softly.

“What are we doing?” I replied.

“You know.  I came here to get fucked by you,” Dante admitted.

“Really? Wow…. I mean, I was hoping you would open up to me eventually, but I never thought today would be the day.” I played the stupid.

“Yeah, I even brought lube with me,” he showed me a small tube.

The whore was prepared. Nice change of things. Who would have thought that this true and loyal boy would spread his legs on the second date.  Giving him my most serious look, I replied "I was also hoping things would eventually develop between us, but this is a new situation for me too, especially since I also love my boyfriend."

Of course I was just playing him up, and my 'confession' was entirely a lie.

“We don’t have to rush this, Dante,” I suggested, giving him a warm smile.

He had not once stopped playing with my dick (through my jeans), and it seemed as if the buttons of my fly would explode off of their own accord, so I asked "Mind if I open-up my jeans please?  It really hurts," almost begging him.

“Please, let me,” he politely replied.

“Of course, baby,” I answered with a smile as I crossed my arms behind my head and leaned back.

Dante opened my pants easily. In no time my nine incher proudly protruded out of my jeans.  He started to jack me off slowly again and from time to time he licked over my cockhead. For a couple of minutes I let him have his way, but then I stopped his jacking motions.  He looked at me questioning.

“Listen Dante, the first time I saw you, I knew I wanted to be with you. But we are both not free and you got a bad conscience and I feel the same way about my lover, but I don’t want to be jacked off by you only. If we want to have sex, then we got to do it the right way," I said, reiterating my earlier point.

“I am not ready to be fucked,” Dante gulped.

“That’s okay… it’s okay baby… you can suck me - at least at the beginning,” I murmured as I caressed him.

“That’s really okay for you? You are not mad at me or something?” he asked, an element of trepidation in his voice.

“No…. it is okay. It is only important that you enjoy sucking my cum out of my balls and that you swallow it all…. can you do this for me?” I asked with what I thought would pass for loving eyes.

“I am not so much into swallowing and so… you know, I don’t know you for a long time. I am scared of diseases,” he sighed.

‘Tough’ I thought, but I knew if I would force him now, he might be scared like a little flower.  And I wanted to fuck him unsafe. To rip him open with my cunt basher and mix my semen with his blood in a bad and hard assfucking.

“I can understand that. But my last test was negative.  What about yours?" Of course I didn't tell him my last negative test was several years in the past.  He swore it was the same with him, but still he needed time.

‘Oh fuck’ I thought, but undeterred suggested “Listen…. why don’t we get in the back of the car and talk about this. You could at least give me a little show," looing desperately at Dante.

“A little show?”  Dante was not sure what I wanted.

I told him, it would be a nice gesture if he would spread his legs on the back seat and finger himself for me a little bit. He could use some lube, so it would look professional.  Seeing I needed some relief, he agreed, and we climbed out of the front seats, but before we climbed in the back, Dante took off his training suit.  The little whore was wearing jock strap!

Laying on his back as much as he was able, he spread his legs widely, licked his fingers, showing me his tight anal entrance. I thought I would rape him then and there, but I played along and so I started jerking off, while Dante fingered himself like a two dollar whore.  Which I supposed he would likely be in future.  Eventually he began using some lube to get his fingers deeper into his snatch, moaning in rhythm to the slurping sounds his ass cunt made as he finger fucked himself - now using three fingers.

His eyes were closed, so he didn’t see me when I moved towards him, but he certainly felt me when I climbed on top of him, my cock searching (and finding) his sweet, promising orifice.  While my cock head rested against his well lubed opening, Dante began to push his hands against my chest and told me clearly to stop.  My eyes were closed and I pretended neither to see his scared eyes nor to hear his pleading cries. I kept on pushing my cock head into his tight hole and slowly I entered his fuck tube.

Dante screamed at the top of his lungs.  After my dick had entered him a bit I stopped and looked down at him.

“Please don’t….” he cried.

“I love you, but you are making me so horny with your show, I need more than just jerking off,” I explained.

“Then let me suck you, but without swallowing it… but please don’t fuck me bareback,” he replied.

I didn't answer, but instead resumed slow, gentle fucking motions.  He went ballistic.

“Okay… OKAY," I replied with a degree of exasperation in my voice.  "What about this:  you suck me but I will pull out when I cum, and fire my cum right into your face.  Okay?”

Dante didn’t know the danger taking a load 'on his face', because he readily agreed, and indeed seemed excited at the prospects of seeing my cum ooze out of my cock.  Of course what he didn't know was that I intended not only to cum on his face - I was determined to blow my load into his eyes.

“Okay…” I roared and withdrew my dick for an inch, only to ram it back fully into him, balls deep.  After bottomed out I withdrew my cock finally.

“OKAY!” I shouted out.

I went backwards to the door and grabbed Dante at his shirt.  After opening the door I stepped out of the car but Dante stayed inside, sitting there and swallowing my dick.  This was not the way he liked it, but I didn't give him a choice.  I held his head in my hands fucking him deeply into his mouth, and straight into his throat.

He struggled to control his gag reflex, so I forgave him scratching me with his teeth and drooling as if he had never before sucked cock.

I knew I was about to give my load, and so I kept my word and pulled my dick out of his mouth, jacking myself, grunting "Take a close look, Dante, here it cums!"

He did exactly what I suggested, all but bug-eyed as I coaxed myself over the edge, which gave me the excellent opportunity to blow several large gushes of cum on each side of his face, specifically aiming for his eyes - which ended-up being totally covered with my cum.  It was such a hot sight.

“Damn, it burns,” he complained.

“That’s normal. Lay on your back and close your eyes. I will try to find a bottle of water. Don’t rub your eyes, you'll make it worse,” I advised, but adding "“But I've gotta first take a piss," I told him.

While I took my piss nearby the car, I took the chance to take some pictures of cute Dante in his mess.  He didn’t even realize, that I was using my mobile phone to get some good evidence, just in case he refused to let me fuck him later on.

Instead of bringing him water, I opened up the other backseat door and climbed a bit into the car, asking him if he would mind cleaning my cock - that I was a bit messy.  

“Sure…. you need to help me, I ca..** ‘slurp’ sheeee ya…..”he mumbled, while my cock was already abusing his throat again.

After I finished my first dirty deed I helped Dante to clean up.

He looked at me with his big bloodshed eyes and I was ready to show the bitch the pictures, to get him into line, but I chose to start with “I’m sorry, I just feel too much for you,” trying to feign the look of shame.

“That was so fucking awesome,” Dante exclaimed as his eyes began to clear-up, adding with a gasp “I've never sex like this before.  When can I meet you again?”

• Like 11
  • Upvote 24
  • Piggy 2