Bottoms being called "bitch"

Powerguy

All kinds of filthy talk can escape my mouth while rutting, but never anything that could be interpreted as demeaning.  I much prefer to build a boy up to his potential, rather than consider him as something less than, and to me, the word "bitch" carries a demeaning connotation.  I try never to reinforce anything that could be considered negative behavior. 

A bottom reveling in his Lusts for raw Cock up his gut, taking loads, one after another after another deserves reinforcement, maybe even praise, if the bottom is particularly craven.

To me, language matters.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am happy to be called anything when a guy is fucking me. It turns me on and puts me in my place. Equally i like a Top spitting on me/in me as it just makes me feel even more degraded and worthless. Outside of a scene, i would expect to be respected like any other human being. If I am topping, i enjoy calling my bottom names but outside of the scene i would treat him as an equal.

I have been guilty of calling bottoms faggots and bitches. But only after it is clear that they are into that. Otherwise I don't. I also make it clear just how much I enjoy fucking them. I started as a bottom and see no shame in that. Years ago the first guy I ever topped told me in one of our fuck sessions that it mattered not whether you were pitching or catching, you were both playing the same game.

Back in the 1970s when I first got into gay sex you would sometimes hear bottoms referred to as "punks." Tops would talk about "making a punk" out of some sexy guy or "punking" him. I think that term came from the prison population and got picked up by some in the gay community. That was one hell of an offensive term. I haven't heard it used in a gay context for decades now.

• Like 1