Bottoms being called "bitch"

Powerguy

to each his own. i would have flipped if my husband called me bitch no matter how many times his dick was up my ass. i was not that man's bitch! 

but i've since used it w hook ups and FBs for various reasons: but it's mostly to show subservience regardless of sexual act. it's an insult and only hot if you're in a dom/sub type situation. a bitch is a hole you use. 

On 12/8/2016 at 10:27 AM, Powerguy said:

"I fuck them, so I'm a man and they get fucked, so they're the bitch".

I don't mind, I actually love verbal tops, love being called names like: faggot, tranny, slut, cumdump and bitch, because, it doesn't bother me, it makes hornier. 

• Like 2

I don't think it's weird at all. It's hot for role play or in general as long as everyone's down for it. Can really get you in the headspace for bottoming 🙂

For me tone matters more than the word used. i have a FB Who is a Muscle Boy. i'm always laying prone with Him (flat on my belly),  and He alternates between pounding me and sweetly kissing my neck and shoulders. He will also hold me this certain way where i feel completely contained, controlled. His tone is never bullying, mean or forceful... and i'm glad because to me, those things are not powerful at all but compensatory.  One time after He bred me He casually commented: "I like to bitch you."  That totally melted me.

• Like 1

I’m a bitch, faggot, cumdump, slut, fuckhole whore. However, I am not any one man’s bitch. I am a slut so am all those things to any man who decides to use my holes. I accept my role as a fuck bitch for any man to use and cum in.

• Like 1

Absolutely not!

it is degrading and is disrespectful to the bottom.

It also shows a lack of respect and low self esteem for yourself.  Why would you want to spend time with someone whom you believe is so worthless?

13 hours ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

It also shows a lack of respect and low self esteem for yourself.  Why would you want to spend time with someone whom you believe is so worthless?

If I'm bent over, getting fucked by someone who's name I don't know and maybe not even seen their face, it's a bit late to ask that they're being respectful.

I'm totally fine being called bitch, slut, whore, etc when in the moment. But the tone and context is crucial, it's different being called a "dumb whore" or a "worthless slut" where they are purposefully trying to degrade you.

• Like 1