Bottoms being called "bitch"

Powerguy

Like others above, once a top has selected me to be mounted by him and hopefully be bred, he can call me whatever he wants and I like it and makes me happy.  This realization came to me after I finally accepted myself as a total cum dum whore! I refuse no cocks and tops and it makes me really happy! 

I really do not see bottoms as 'lesser' men or a breeder like me as being some kind of 'superior'. I dont mind if bttms see me, or a breeder in general, like that though, and I can understand where it comes from. Maybe being more muscles, maybe its that we carry the seed that bttms need... But for me, a top and a bttm just have a different purpose, but sharing the same goal (sperm from the top being injected in the bttms ass). Tops and bttms are like the two sides of the same coin. One can't do without the other. So how can I see a bttm as 'bitch' (in the submissive meaning of the word)?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I personally like being called a bitch, cumdump or anything else while being bred.  I especially like it when a guy is breeding me hard and rough.  It doesn't really do much when a guy who is romantically breeding me says it though. It just adds something to the excitement of it all, for both.  As a bottom, I am a total sub, and for the top I'd have to say it gives them a stronger sense of their dominance.  The ONLY thing I do NOT like is someone calling my ass a cunt or a pussy. 

• Like 1

As a bottom you can call me whatever you want in the heat of the moment ... bitch, pussy, cunt, whatever .... as long as your cock is in me whatever turns you on turns me on. And an assertive top who tells me what he wants, then takes it without any thought as to my pleasure and is verbal is a total turn on to me. My ass IS his pussy, cunt, hole to use as he sees fit.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ALPHAboy said:

I really do not see bottoms as 'lesser' men or a breeder like me as being some kind of 'superior'. I dont mind if bttms see me, or a breeder in general, like that though, and I can understand where it comes from. Maybe being more muscles, maybe its that we carry the seed that bttms need... But for me, a top and a bttm just have a different purpose, but sharing the same goal (sperm from the top being injected in the bttms ass). Tops and bttms are like the two sides of the same coin. One can't do without the other. So how can I see a bttm as 'bitch' (in the submissive meaning of the word)?

I'm fine being called a thirsty cunt for potent seed.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, blackrobe said:

Provided you keep cunting me deep I'll match you on gasping and moaning.

I keep breeding as long as you provide me with your cunt. I just continuously moan like a dumb animal making noises and grunting like a real animal does. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ALPHAboy said:

I keep breeding as long as you provide me with your cunt. I just continuously moan like a dumb animal making noises and grunting like a real animal does. 

Interesting. As a scientific experiment, what would happen if I gave you my cunt for 24 hours? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I am finding that when I decide to go out and take loads from men, I get into this identity that is feminine, or I see myself as a women or in her role. I also see myself as that rather attractive hard-to-get bitch. 

I am a straight-acting masculine guy, that just happens to love taking cock up my ass. I just have to get into this certain mental-space, to go out and pursue it.

On 6/16/2019 at 1:33 AM, ALPHAboy said:

Perfect, I let my cunt hang out so as the male animals come around they have free access to sniff, get hard, mount me and breed me as they desire! Luv my moaning top men!

• Like 2