BEST HOTELS IN LONDON FOR CUMDUMP/FUCK AND GO/ANONYMOUS/GANG BANGS

lovehotcum

hello everyone! I've always wanted to organise a meet where id just leave the hotel door on latch and have guys come in dump a load and leave - anonymous and/or not.

trying to find a hotel in london where i can do that --- meaning guys can just walk in and up to my room without anyone asking or checking at all.

anyone know a couple places like that? the cheaper/sleazier the better! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I always notice the Vauxhall Travellodge has guys on grindr hosting tops when I'm nearby on weekends - does anyone know if there is a key needed for access to the rooms in this hotel? Its much cheaper than the ibis and in the center of the sleaze scene

• Upvote 1

You need a keycard to get from the lifts/stairwell onto each floor of Vauxhall travelodge, but most guys drop a door stop or tape over the latch with clear sellotape so it appears shut even though it isn't locked. Being a travelodge there's fuck all staff around to notice or check and it has the advantage of reception being in the basement so guys don't have to walk past it.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've used the pullman hotel on euston road a few times.  The lobby is always busy so easy to work in. Lifts don't need keycards.  The only downside is security after midnight when they lock the door and u have to show keycard to get in. So best for daytime and evening fun

• 4 weeks later...