Bitch, Fag, Slave, or Object: what are you or what do you like?

subbytch

I dabble in all of these, but the part in "Bitch" that says "Would love to be an old fashioned wife"... Really hits hard 🥴 The idea of welcoming a man home from work, letting him breed me to let off steam, then getting him a beer while I do the rest of the chores in the house just turned my dick into a rock.

I am all of the above, a Fag, bitch and a slave. and its never about the submissive bitch that i am but rather about the dominant top the master the one who is shoving his cock inside of my holes and pleasuring him and making him happy and pleased.

13 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I’m an object but I’m happy being called a bitch or a whore or a cumdumpster, or a fuckhole, or just plain trash as long as I am getting coks shoved in me and loads blown inside me.

I totally agree with you 

• Like 1

I'm a bitch, but I do get turned on when an agressive, verbal top calls me a Fag. Or even better when a straight guy I'm sucking off or even BETTER when he's fucking me I like to be called a Fag. 

But for the most part, I love it when I'm made to be a mans bitch and he's fucking me from behind calling me his bitch.  Love it!

• 2 weeks later...