Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?

CDNbbR

Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?  

498 members have voted

1. 1. Have you or would you like to be bred by a BBC?

• Yes I'd love to be bred by BBC
    • I have and its true what they say "Once you go black you never go back"
    • A dick is a dick just breed my hole already!
    • No it's not something I'd be into

BBC have been some of the best fucks I’ve had. Big, dom, controlling, passionate and insatiable. A couple weeks ago I hooked up with a BBC who fucked my tight ass for 12 hours. Loosened me up and lubricated me with loads of cum. Taught me to truly deep throat a huge cock. Being spun helped.

Had a few black studs thin and bearish.  They love fucking my white ass BB and sharing their loads in me.  Always amazing sex!  They can fucked me better than 75% of the white guys have.  Amazing soft skin too that I love to touch and kiss

It will always be practically the best two hookups of my life, very horny, hung, slim, agreed to get oiled up for the second session (glistening black skin is super hot), fucked raw and tried every position imaginable, a long time before he nutted, and although he didn't say much about himself was a nice, well spoken guy. I was in love with him the minute I saw him naked and for once I wished it was more than just a sleazy anon hookup. But had my profile not indicated that I was such a whore I probably wouldn't have even heard from him.

I prefer black men. I just find them sexier. The physique, hair, body build and of course dick. I do find black men generally have large dicks. Perhaps I prefer black men as I was pozzed by a very handsome black man. It was an anonymous meeting in the city park. Intended up on my back, pants off, legs up with his dick pounding me w hile we kissed deep. Three weeks later I got the fuck flu.  Never saw him again but still think of that evening when he knocked me up

On 3/6/2022 at 4:47 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

This thread is just.... oh well no comment..

A cock is a cock whoever it is attached to.

That's for sure .... who cares what race the Cock is ... I finally took the time to figure out how to "unfollow" a thread ... just about to do it again .... 

• 2 weeks later...

to date best sex experience ive ever had was with an older black guy. made first contact on Grindr, he was the only guy to ask me to call him with my voice. it made me so nervous i had to dildo my ass while talking with him. he said I sounded sexy, I told him I had a dildo in my ass. he has to see and then invited me over. when I got there he told me I was the strip naked in the foyer, and crawl up the stairs he was waiting at the top of the stairs and a bathrobe naked, big soft cock and balls I immediately sucked into my mouth. after sucking him for a good while he made me walk up the second flight of stairs to his bedroom. he ate my ass and slid right in he fucked me for an eternity it was amazing, I didn't even realize he had a condom on until he nutted took it off threw it away when he came back I made him fuck me raw until he came again. The whole experience was amazing, super sad to leave that state, we only fucked once. but it made a lasting impression on me.

second best experience, also with the black guy and the bathhouse. he was at least six five 300 pounds, hard to explain exactly but he was fucking me doggy and picked me up where my upper body was sort of braced on this upper level bench, but my lower body was just hanging and my legs were braced against his body while he was railing me with his 10 incher. a few other guys gathered around in the steam room to watch the show, it was amazing.

I will always seek out older black men. it's not always that good, but it's never been bad.