why married/straight men hook up with fags

constructionguy

On 8/19/2019 at 3:58 PM, nelly26 said:

These stories are “interesting” to say the least. I’ve always found that most men married to a woman who have sex with men are bottoms who crave dick up their asses because they are tired of fucking women and want to experience what it’s like to be fucked. I also find that they usually sleep with men who are in the same situation as them (married to a woman), and rarely seek out pleasure from openly gay men unless said gay man is a top or said gay man is an extremely flamboyant bottom similar to a woman. 

I have heard a lot of "straight"guys are bottoms but obviously every straight guy I hook up with fucks me. the black ones are my fave.usually they use me cause I'm super easy and I'm a great fuck with a very deep talented throat.plus I have a woman body.lie a flat chested athletic woman

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I have heard a lot of "straight"guys are bottoms but obviously every straight guy I hook up with fucks me. the black ones are my fave.usually they use me cause I'm super easy and I'm a great fuck with a very deep talented throat.plus I have a woman body.lie a flat chested athletic woman

in more traditional places it's almost more easy i guess

esp when you're a younger bottom

i think even more when you're willing to crossdress for them

Guest nelly26
14 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

What is going on in your profile picture lol?

Most men who have fucked me were married men, they just want a quick fuck and suck often some want to treat me like a bitch and call me and grab my head and make me gag on his cock something his wife or girl will not do and bend me over and fuck my ass and have had top who fucked me and then whipped his cock out and had me suck his cock tasting my sweet ass. He can also call me anything he wants and demenor me something women dont want to hear being told to them.  I have had  top tell me my ass was better then is woman and i let them do anything till they    cum and are satisfied and enjoyed me completely in the way they wanted and made them feel like a man who just dominated and made his peace of ass humilated and made him feel a god by subdoing his bitch like trash.

Guest nelly26
1 hour ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

that's my most natural state. with dozens of strangers loads pouring from my well used fuckhole

Oh odd. Looks like vomit. 

• 2 years later...
On 4/12/2017 at 8:43 PM, Guest Upstateguy518 said:

For the "straight" guys I've been with it's either one of three reasons.

1) Their respective other isn't putting out. If they aren't then guys are gonna try the fastest and easiest way to cum and that's normally with a man. It's quick, discreet and they can go right back into their straight life afterward.

2) They aren't getting any. Eventually the need rises when a guy just needs to cum and jerking it wont do. Much like number 1, They are quick to go back to the straight life but a lot more likely to experiment and possibly be turned.

3) They're closeted. Some guys just grew up in that macho man straight culture and know that they won't be accepted by those close to them if they come out, Even as bisexual. So they happily play but they keep it insanely discreet and private.

Pretty much sums me up, relate to all of this. 

Two observations, neither of which may prove popular here:

1.  I respect the viewpoints of each of the above respondents, but I see it a bit differently.  Men who marry women, and then hunt for sex with men are, by my definition, being dishonest with themselves as well as others.  The streets are full of women (prostitutes, pick-ups in straight bars, etc etc etc.) looking to get dick.  Some want money, some only want dick.  Straight men don't need to pick up guys for sex, they want to.  I am not judging what these men do or why.  I am, however, questioning their honesty, particularly with themselves.

2.  Back before I even figured out what my Cock is for, I was screwing girls, just like every other guy I knew.  And one particular thing about having sex with women is, they seem to think they have pure, refined gold between their thighs*.  They use their cunts (and tits) to attract, tease, lead-on men that actually are born hetero.  And once they actually do open their damn legs, they think they own you. They make irritating squeaky noises, they're smooth, they're soft, and they're manipulative.  They think they're entitled to every single thing they can imagine they want.  The think that a fuck equals running your life.  Buy me this, buy me that.  Take me here, take me there, alluding to the possibility that they just might cut me off if I didn't.  And that just pisses me off royally.  All of this manipulation just for getting into some ratty Hole that might get me fukkin married ???  

Thank Almighty God that I was "brought out" early, and gladly ditched sex with women.  I am courteous to women, and offer them all the support that is their due as fellow human beings.  Some - who knew they'd never - neh-ver get my dick - and thus didn't pull the whole CuntPower trip on me - I've been friends with.  I don't hate women, but I do hate the manipulation that comes with them. 

"Straight" men who choose, want, hunt other men for sex is - at least to me - a complete oxymoron.  My apologies if I've offended any of you.

*when, in fact there's nothing there - nothing.

• Like 1