why married/straight men hook up with fags

constructionguy

On 4/12/2017 at 3:23 PM, constructionguy said:

Guys continually ask why married [straight] guys hook up with fags. After all, if they get it on with another guy are they really "straight"?

I can give you five reasons: [1] their wives/girlfriends won't suck their cocks, [2] their wives/Girlfriends won't swallow their loads, [3] their wives/girlfriends won't suck their balls, [4] their wives/ girlfriends won't suck their tits, [5] their wives/girlfriends won't eat their asses. There you go: five things men love and the bitches won't give it to them. 

Your absolutely right. I have been playing with a hot married guy who loves his ass eaten more than anything. His wife absolutely refuses and although she sucks his cock she wont lick his balls. Fucking dumb cunt female not only is he toned and sexy he is always clean and goes wild being tongue fucked.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pnpguyny said:

Your absolutely right. I have been playing with a hot married guy who loves his ass eaten more than anything. His wife absolutely refuses and although she sucks his cock she wont lick his balls. Fucking dumb cunt female not only is he toned and sexy he is always clean and goes wild being tongue fucked.

I just don't know what goes thru these women's heads  ... turning down a chance to suck and lick a man's balls and tongue out his ass.

Think of it as all the more for you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, constructionguy said:

I just don't know what goes thru these women's heads  ... turning down a chance to suck and lick a man's balls and tongue out his ass.

Think of it as all the more for you. 

What he said ^^

And most married straight guys love their arse being touched, fingered and definately licked out as long as u dont tell them they love it.

Guest RawCunt

The amount of wedding rings I've seen at beats, if melted down I could have made an anchor.

My theory is, in married men pretty much have to beg for sex most of the time unless the wife wants a bit, especially after having kids.  Why not just go somewhere, flop your cock and have it serviced, while being able to do pretty much whatever you want to the faggot.  Beats going home, to cook dinner, spending hours telling her how wonderful she is and and then having to go through hours of foreplay just to drop a load.  Why do that when there are willing holes to just use.

My main reason for hooking up was just plain and simple horniness.  Not getting any at home and just finally got tired of beating my own meat.  Went to an adult store and got a bj through a hole.  Then got curious so gave one to see what it tasted like.  Liked it somewhat.  Then tried fucking a guy through a hole.  Then again curious let a guy fuck me,  Now when horny I just look around and there are guys willing.

Like others have said, the main reason is they're not getting any/enough. 

Second reason, laziness.  So much easier to get a bottom guy to fuck than a woman. 

Third reason price - the women who do what bottom guys do, no messing around tend to want cash in hand.

Fourth reason, discretion - their fuck is very unlikely to be friends with the wife. 

Fifth, like others have said, they're really gay and are just pretending otherwise at home ( which is probably just about do-able for fucking but gets  a bit tricky to fake enthusiasm much beyond that).

I think that it's a lot simpler than what any of you are saying.

And I come saying this as a married guy.

I get everything I need from my wife. At least almost.

You folks are missing the easiest answer to this question.

Cock.

That's why I still hook up with guys. That's why I have an open marriage.

My marriage is open because, as my wife knows, I crave cock.

• Upvote 2

Like one married guy told me, "You will do everything my wife won't."  Whatever he wanted he got .... i blew him a couple times a week and then he started fucking me and then he bred me and then he started beating me and then he started watching me get used by other men.  He does whatever he wants to me.

• Upvote 2

• Moderators

Well, seeing as this happened to me the other day, it's fresh in my mind. So I'll add two more I've encountered that I haven't seen here:

• They really are straight, but get drunk (or otherwise impaired) and finally get up their courage to break taboo and try it. But then they decide that it's not really their thing. A guy did this with me this past Wednesday.
  • They really are straight (as in normally prefer women by a large margin) but have an emotional love connection with the gay man in question. This has happened to me more than once with my BFF.

I think the whole "gay"/"straight" dichotomy (add "bi" if you like) is pretty much a total construct and, while it has its uses, it causes an awful lot of trouble. There are almost 8 billion people on this planet and every single one has a different sexual response. What an awesome toy for all humans to play with! And while sexual taboos may make society run a little smoother, I'm pretty sure that without them everyone would have a much better sex life, and possibly a much better emotional life as well. From my observation, the majority of Americans are starved for physical contact, and if they weren't afraid of having inappropriate sexual feelings maybe things would be better in that department.

I agree with so much said in here. The main thread through all of it is that the wife wants less sex and the man wants it regularly. Gay bottoms give great regular access and tight hole to breed. 

My experience is that the married guys I’ve been with don’t care much about cock, except their own. Gay bottoms provide a valuable service to wives who don’t want to have sex with their husbands. We won’t take them (don’t want them) and give them a great outlet to release their sexual energy. I say, “ your welcome” from all us bottoms to all those wives!

3 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

I agree with so much said in here. The main thread through all of it is that the wife wants less sex and the man wants it regularly. Gay bottoms give great regular access and tight hole to breed. 

My experience is that the married guys I’ve been with don’t care much about cock, except their own. Gay bottoms provide a valuable service to wives who don’t want to have sex with their husbands. We won’t take them (don’t want them) and give them a great outlet to release their sexual energy. I say, “ your welcome” from all us bottoms to all those wives!

I'm a married guy and all I care about is the cock.