Why are so many "cum slut" bottoms so picky?

bihairy

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:24 PM, RawLeather said:

A true cum dumpn will take what load is gifted to them.  When I go to the bathhouse I go to fuck and find loads I'm not looking for Mr right.  If I'm bent over in my room or in a dark room I want any top to pump their seed in me.    No reservations.  I am there to fulfill the tops need to release their seed 

This is my stance and completely agree with this, I'm there to take a mans seed and service his needs as well as possible, no matter what.

Guest GoodExercise

They claim to be cumsluts, but then they try to keep their precious little asses neg by diagnosing who they think is poz and who is not -- or turning down guys that admit to being undetectable (zero fucking risk).  No matter, the picky bitches will all have AIDS sooner or later (like when their x-ray vision fails to see the HIV powering through their top's balls and cock) and then will be begging for attention.  

Guest GoneFishing
On 4/20/2017 at 3:02 AM, Dickmagnet said:

I'm a cumslut bttm or a cumdump whore what ever you like to call it & i'm not picky at all, Get your cock out & hard in front of & i'll be in front of you in no time in position & will happily get fucked & seeded. If i were you i would avoid online dates because it's full of guys with shopping lists - go to the nearest cruising ground & get your cock out - You'll have fun i promise.

yup ! motto to live by. cut out then middle bitch ! 

My guess is these are guys who think they're pretty hot and have romantic notions. Idk, but obviously they are not "cum sluts" if they have a qualifier on it, like "cum slut for hot models only" or ________________?

I will take cock and cum from anyone who can fuck and breed, but I won't let most guys kiss me (I'm not a kiss slut). Funny, I have a top who has an awesome cock and brags about his ability to fuck for hours, but he's had his prostate removed and claims he does not ejaculate anything. So, I have demurred several times when he has cruised me. It frustrates the hell out of me to get fucked and not get cum or piss. Weird? Idk, I'm a cum slut, but I guess not a total cock slut?

I don't quite understand that because I am interested in getting fisted, though I have yet to take a whole hand yet. I am really turned on by a tops lust and desire to open me up, that is almost as hot as getting bred to me. Maybe it has something to do with him leaving his 'mark' on me, so to speak? But I am pickier about who I let do that, but not picky at all about who breeds me.

I haven't even seen 90% of the guys who have bred me, always laying face down or through a GH, or back to them. 

TMI? lol

• Upvote 1