Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

I don't seek getting pozzed like some,but its bound to happen sooner or later. Its not a matter of not wanting because it doesn't matter if you want it or not. What's going to happen is going to happen. I crave bare cock too much to stop milking them with my hole. I wouldn't blame the top if it happens. He needs to breed and I need bred.

I don't seek getting pozzed like some,but its bound to happen sooner or later. Its not a matter of not wanting because it doesn't matter if you want it or not. What's going to happen is going to happen. I crave bare cock too much to stop milking them with my hole. I wouldn't blame the top if it happens. He needs to breed and I need bred.

My exact same sentiment hawkfan.. Well put.. It's our "destiny"...

Guest JizzDumpWI

Hmmm, not necessarily mn_gary. Destiny implies certainty. There are many of us who have only BB'd for 30 or more years who are still neg. We probably caught a few other STDs along the way; but remain neg for HIV.

I find myself with a really strong desire to give in to my inner pig and just start to bareback a take hot loads. I don't want to get pozzed but I feel like I'm ready to start and accept that there are risks.

Guess this is how the life of a barebacker starts?

Hmmm, not necessarily mn_gary. Destiny implies certainty. There are many of us who have only BB'd for 30 or more years who are still neg. We probably caught a few other STDs along the way; but remain neg for HIV.

20 years here, mostly top, can still count on both hands how many times I've bottomed. But in all that time I haven't caught a single std, and am still hiv negative, yes, I've knowingly fucked guys who were poz. Seriously,there are risks, but its not an absolute, just like jissdumpWI said.

I find myself with a really strong desire to give in to my inner pig and just start to bareback a take hot loads. I don't want to get pozzed but I feel like I'm ready to start and accept that there are risks.

Guess this is how the life of a barebacker starts?

I started barebacking after I was stealth fucked. When he pulled out after cuming he quickly took the condom so i wouldn't see it. He got dressed and then whispered in my ear: "I left you a surprise" and left. This fuck had felt very different and after that I was hooked.

Almost 20 years later I'm still HIV-neg and very happy about it. I test regularly and it's then when I understand those who just wanna poz and never have to worry about an HIV test again. It's difficult for me to predict whether I'll continue being a pig or not.

I've felt confusion before about bug-chasing and just load-chasing. I don't want to be pozzed but I do want bb loads and I know for sure I've taken poz loads in the past (last tested Neg in Jan). I also allow the top to decide whether it's condom or raw and whether he dumps in my hole or pulls out and spunks over my body or down my throat.

There's also the theory about taking undetectable is potentially safer than taking 'neg' loads as you never know for sure whether the neg is actually neg so who's loads would I rather take or be looking for.

In my mind, if I think about it too much then it just becomes a worry... so I don't think and just do. If I become poz then so be it, although would much prefer to stay neg.

I'm torn. I love bb and am a total bottom. I love tops shooting their loads in me and I want to be a total cum dump for as many guys as I can. I just am not actively chasing or want to be pozzed. I know it will probably happen eventually because I don't ask guys their status and won't refuse any load i can get. Still would rather not be pozzed if possible.

99.999% of us prefer to get it &/or to give it *unprotected* & i'd say 90% of us are willing to take the chance....... hell, we've all heard of, or known, guys who got assfucked raw for decades without converting.................(well, yeah, but i came of age in the 80s when AIDS was absolutely terrifying & affecting everyone.....)

hi.....for as long as i can remember Ive taken a cock bareback....be that from 'nice ,clean ' guys one picks up at parties and clubs or the ones you dont know or care to know, in the toilet stall, adult store or the darkrooms , saunas and steamrooms of the baths. Ive also been fortunate, remaining healthy through all this.

sex with a condom feels unnatural . i love being teased by the cock head as it attempts entry.

my hole is twitching now thinking of it. i never considered myself a chaser then and not now.

i just love the feeling of bare skin entering me....mmmmm

I am willing to take the chance because I love being a bottom and want to be a cumdump for as many guys as i can but given a choice i don't know if i want to be pozzed but i do love the risk and if it happens it happens.