love this story Thanks for writing it and glad mackyjay you are getting back together.  Hope you will write more.  This one describes just how I would like to be pozzed. seduced then as he is cumming in me tells me he giving me a toxic load. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just read this whole story this morning. I'm a bi married guy and wish someone would just fuck me a give me there cum and not listening to me begging them not to cum in me.

My cock is hard and leaking pre cum.

I'm going to go popper up and jerk off and eat my cum.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To my fans:   Sorry I haven't added more to my stories in so long.  Had planned on starting to write more again quite some time ago, but seems like every time I get ready something crazy comes up and my time just disappears.  UGH!   I do have plans to add more to this and a few other stories of mine, it's just been complete hell around here ( so bad that it's now been well over a year since the last time I got fucked and WOW, do I need to be bred and hopefully not very much longer).  Please stay tuned and I am really hoping to get back into the swing of things soon.      Thank you all for your very kind words.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1