YOUNG STRAIGHT BOY CONVERTED INTO CUM WHORE BY BEST FRIEND

DutchBBfucker

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing
On 7/10/2018 at 6:23 PM, Chargedup said:

when i lived in houston last year i had to adapt at the bath.  l got pummeled by lots of BBC and if i wasn’t already charged up i am sure i would have been bugged up fast by being a whore and taking all their questionable loads. these texans fucked hard almost like they wanted to make you bleed and oh did i ☣️

I would moan and whoot loud to let them know I was being used good. Once the guy bailed a line had outside the door with eager BBC to slide in me.  It was hot. 

Edited by GoneFishing

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2018 at 8:13 PM, ronnie4u said:

I have done it several times - either they do it or leave it - love to hear from others !  I usually getting them drinking - having fun - j.o. session and do more later on !    :)

You mean mixing the crystals into drinks can get the straight guy become horny?

Guest takingdeepanal
36 minutes ago, Iceseducingguy said:

You mean mixing the crystals into drinks can get the straight guy become horny?

Yep. That's how it was done to me the first time I encountered meth. Took about 5-10 minutes to kick in - and gave me an 8-10 hour high.

Guest takingdeepanal
7 minutes ago, Pig4Fucking said:

What was the 'high' like ? 

Like nothing I'd ever experienced. Gradual rolling high. Only reason he stopped fucking me after 4 hours is that I had a tiny bit of blood (I wanted him to keep going, but blood made him squeamish. He DID let me clean his cock afterwards). He put a vibrating egg in my ass while I was sleeping after that and pretended to know nothing about it the next morning.